User Image

Rabia Bint Nesf was hardly a pretty female, her face had been scarred quite horrendously when she and her family had taken on a pack of hyenas in her youth. She wore the scars proudly though, they showed she was a warrior, they showed she was strong and powerful. This also made her picky. She had decided recently, that she actually wanted some cubs. Of course the Inselelo were way below her. They were weak, constantly changing and she considered them to be simply not worth her time. Still, she had heard there had been a changing of the guard so she had come to look at the new male. She had heard he was very pale.

User Image
Pahana was very pleased with himself. His first challenge to gain access to the pride had gone very well and now here he was, surrounded by all these lovely females. He hadn’t been approached yet, but he was guessing that this was because the whole pride didn’t know he was here yet. This wasn’t that unusual he supposed, gossip only spread so fast around a place and he actually had very little idea just how large the pride actually was, or how many members it had. Really his only knowledge of the pride was that he was expected to provide when asked.

That really suited him down to the ground. After all who didn’t want to be looked after by ladies and then when they needed him all he had to do was have a little fun with them? Well yeh, it was a dream come true.

He lay happily considering the possibilities when the scarred female approached him. she didn’t seem to friendly but he let a smile roll on to his lips. Maybe this was the first of his many conquests to come? “Good day lady.” He grinned a roguish grin at the female. Maybe this was it, his first request.

The tan female snorted and rolled her eyes at the pale male. As expected he was just a cad of a thing. He thought a roguish grin and good looks would let him slide? Well she wasn’t about to let him get away with it even if his eyes were a lovely colour. “My name, is Rabia Bint Nesf, you are the new Inselelo?” She questioned, though she obviously already knew the answer to her question. Of course he was, who else could he be? No other male would dare to laze around in their territory if they did not belong.

Her cold as ice attitude sparked his curiosity. She of course knew who he was, her question seemed rhetorical, yet he thought he should probably answer it any way. “Yes, Pahana at your service ma’am.” He beamed, he wasn’t going to stop smiling at her, maybe she would return his smile.

She cast a glare at him again. His politeness wasn’t going to make her crack a smile, quite the opposite, in fact he was making her grumpy speaking to her like she was some old maid. He could hardly be much older than her, she was young and fit and she’d never been called ma’am her whole life “Call me Rabia, my mother may appreciate being called ma’am but I do not.” She snorted.

Pahana tilted his head comically, she was this sort of female? well he could play the dumb male if need be. “I’m sorry Miss Rabia, I had no idea you wouldn’t like that.” Again his mouth turned in a grin. He liked her, she was feisty. He realised though she wasn’t here to request his ‘assistance’ no she was here to pry about who he was and what he was doing in these lands. That was fine, perhaps she would spread the word and maybe he could get a little information from the female. He guessed she would take some buttering up though, she didn’t look like the type to grant favours.

“You look like you know a lot about the pride.” He rumbled quietly “Is there any chance a beautiful lady such as yourself would show me your pride?” He raised a curious brow. He wasn’t actually sure if calling her beautiful would gain her praise or ire, but he had to try. He wanted to gain some knowledge of the pride and this lady seemed like she would be a font of knowledge and maybe, just maybe he could win her over.

The lioness growled, her ears flattened tightly against her head. This guy was clearly an idiot. She had sussed him out the moment she walked up to him. He was here to get some tail. Well she knew that would suit some lionesses. They wanted a strong confident male that would sire strong confident daughters to carry on their genes and enhance the pride. She supposed this male would do for others but he certainly wouldn’t be taking her any where. “I’m not looking for your praise. I came here curious about you. If you wish to be shown the pride though I have no objections.” She turned away from him, her steps quick, frustrated. “hurry up.” She snapped growling impatiently at the pale male. She wasn’t going to wait for him, he either came, or didn’t she didn’t care. If he chose to follow her she would show him what ever she felt like.

The male paused, though only for a moment as she started to march away. There was no waiting with this female it seemed. If she made a decision it was final. Well he was happy to go along for the ride that was for sure. She may not have been there for his services but he would happily accept hers. “I’m coming.” He chortled, ignoring her angry growl.

Getting to his paws he shook out his whole body, stretching his long lithe muscled legs and picked up his paws to follow the tan female. “Thank you for your help.” He clucked his tongue catching up to her easily, he was a young strong male and by keeping up with her frustrated steps he could prove that.

((W/C 1021))