"That damned bird of yours has gotten us lost too many times to count." The blue female's voice cut through the air sharply as a paw slammed into the shoulder of the iridescent male.

Mismatched eyes glared back at her and a heavy sigh came from the males mouth, "It's not my fault Horus get's confused....." Apollo turned his face to look for his little twin, the avian looked just like him, save he was a bird and not a lion.

"Well are you going to ask for directions at least?" She was obviously not in a very good mood.

Faramir had been lounging about in the sunlight when the unfamiliar voices drifted through the air to his ears. Cocking his head slightly the silver and orange male rose to his feet and decided to investigate the commotion, especially since it seemed that someone wasn't particularly pleased.

Pale gaze fell upon the small part, two lions and a bird flying around nearby. "Greetings! Is there something I can do for you folks?"

Two pairs of eyes turned to look upon the male with fascination.

Horus, seeing the stranger approaching, flew down and landed upon his companions shoulders, his pale form almost blending right in with the lions fur.

Tuktirey, figuring that her male companion wasn't going to ask decided to go ahead and ask for the whole group. "We seem to be lost, perhaps you can tell us where we are?" Where they were looked like it was well taken care of, so it was quite possible they were on some pride's lands.

Horus and Apollo turned mismatched eyes to look at their friend as she spoke for them and you cold tell that the lion was just in one of those moods that sort of said 'really?'

Watching the two made him laugh, it was like an old married couple. "You're upon the Suzat lands, I'm clan chief around these parts. We welcome strangers, as long as you mean no ill will towards me and mine." Wanting to make sure they knew clear and well their standings if they continued on their current path. "Are you trying to find anywhere specific to be?" Asking curiously to know perhaps if there was a direction he could give to them to help them on their way if they didn't wish to stay.

Horus ruffled his feathers slightly and flew to the top of his bonded's head and nestled himself warmly into his thick mane. "Do you really have to do that right now??" Apollo said under his breath as he looked up towards the bird before returning his attention to the male before them.

"We were just travelling really, but we were trying to head towards a large lake with a dense forest near it. You wouldn't happen to know where that might be would you?" The pale male said giving a small look around as if that would help them anymore than earlier. He knew it wouldn't and even Horus knew it wouldn't but still he did it anyway.

Tirey gave a small sigh and a shake of her head, "This is what I have to deal with....." Muttering it under her breath a little she looked over towards Faramir with a hopeful expression upon her face.

Taking a paw he tapped his chin slightly, "I'm actually not quite sure.... WE do have some members that go forth and travel the lands though, perhaps one of them would know the place you speak of? That is if you three don't mind coming with me into my Pride's lands a bit further. You could even stay the night, have a drink and eat fine food with us. I promise were a very welcoming group." Smiling at them this might get some more members to join their ranks if he was lucky. Though it was quite possible they'd continue on their way and head off to wherever it was they were looking for.

Horus clicked his beak slightly at the thought of having a drink. Was it like fermented drinks some of the other prides had he wondered? Those were quite dangerous though because sometimes they had hallucinogenic effects which weren't very nice. The two lions also wondered but didn't say anything for a moment as each of them was considering their options.

Tirey was the first to speak. "I think that sounds like a good idea, I'd like a break from walking and having to listen to these two anymore." Laughing she moved towards the silver lion with a smile on her face. "What say you Apollo, Horus? Care to eat, drink and be merry?"

Apollo stared at her for a moment, and then gave a huff and shook his head with a smile. Horus flapped his wings to attempt to stay atop his bonded's head. "We don't have much of a choice otherwise do we?" It was either this or keep wandering around like Ostriches with their head in the sand.

Horus wasn't too keen on the idea but at the same time he didn't eat or drink much of anything so he could just sleep the whole time. The more he thought about it, the more he realized it was quite a win.

"It's settled then. You may Call me Faramir, what may I call you? Since I know your companions names already." He said looking towards the blue female.

That was right, she'd said Apollo and Horus's names when talking to them and no one had addressed her once. "I'm Tuktirey, but most call me Tux or Tirey."

"Well, Tirey, Horus and Apollo, I welcome you three to our merry lands and I hope while you're here you're able to relax and enjoy yourself. Most importantly I hope you're able to find the information you need from one of our Fallohides. We have three of them so one of them is bound to know where it is you're looking for. Now if you'll just follow me." He turned and lead the way for them into the lands that sprawled out behind them.

WC: 1014