Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] We meet again.. (Doma) (Vsahtiel x Kshtiji)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kshtiji was feeling a bit better about himself, he remembered the female he had met a long time ago and he sometimes wondered if he would find her again. He found himself back in the Doma territory. He recalled the day he had first met her, he had been so depressed that he hadn't even noticed that he had wandered into a claimed territory. He had argued with her about the area being rouge land. He breathed in a lung full of air and the scents of the pride that was gathering in this place. He trotted along scenting and hoping he would find her again. She was the only reason he had managed to pick himself up off the mud hole of the savanna. If she hadn't knocked some sense into him it was very likely Kshtiji would have been run over by a rhino by now. Since he had been wandering the land in a fog. Till the day he met the brown female.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:43 am
User Image

Tiel, meanwhile, was lounging across a flat boulder. She had just finished cleaning herself off after a hunt and was now simply basking in the sun after a hard day's work. The pride was certainly becoming busier now that Hien had returned, and with the news of Lifa's upcoming litter.... Well, her days were never boring.

So it was nice to have a moment to relax. Enjoy the weather and peace, as it were.

Of course, regardless of how at ease she felt, the white form making its way through their territory had her snapping to attention. There was a moment where she just stared, and then she blinked in surprise. Well, this was a surprise. She had wondered if she would come across that pale white cheetah again. Kshtiji had seemed to lost that day - how he found his way in life now?

There was only one way to truly find out.

With a purr in her voice, Usahtiel called out, "Well, hello there! It's been a while."

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:52 am
MangoMeow

Kshtiji smiled at Teil and went closer to her he wanted to rub his cheek against hers but he wasn't sure if it would be welcome or too forward. He nodded his head and then said "Yes it has been and I've gotten my head on straight I was wondering if I'd ever see you again. How have you been?" He asked her sitting down near her. His tail flipped about behind him as he was a bit nervous on how she felt and if she had found a mate.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:21 am
She hummed at his question, tilting her head to think. "Well enough. Doma has been busy, and so I have been busy, helping with rebuilding and patrolling." She chuckled, "It's nice to take a moment to relax."

The brown cheetah lifted her right front leg and crossed it over her left, watching as he sat down beside her. He still seemed to have a lot on his mind, she thought with a look-over, but at least he seemed a little more grounded than before. That was good. Hopefully he had found his way in life.

"How have you been? Figured out your heading in life?"

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 4:35 pm
MangoMeow

He nodded and smiled "Is there anything I can do to help??" Kshitiji shrugged he didn't really have anything to note on his life per say. "I have been wandering the land and haven't met anyone as interesting as you." He said with a small smile. "I was hoping I would meet you again someday."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:36 am
Usahtiel blinked in surprise and then gave a soft laugh, "Well, I'm glad you got what you were hoping for. I'll be here in these lands, should you ever wish to see me." She tilted her head to the side, ears pulling back bashfully, "Though I'm not sure I'd say I'm interesting."

The cheetah smiled at his offer to help. Truthfully, she wasn't entirely sure how he could, but the pride could always use some extra paws, she supposed. "Well," she paused thoughtfully, "there's probably something, but I wouldn't want to burden you." She grinned wider, "Some company as I patrol would always be welcome though, if you felt like it."

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 5:39 am
MangoMeow

He thought about that and thought about if he wanted to leave or if he wanted to stay, he still wasn't sure yet. He also wasn't sure if she would want him to stay. "I disagree with that very much Usahtiel, you would be my reason for sticking around if I did." He said firmly. "Nothing you could ask would be a burden, you found a lost stranger and worried yourself to see if they were alright. You brought light to my foggy day. I would be glad to go on patrol with you."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:21 pm
Tiel blinked at his words, and then gave an embarrassed huff of a laugh. She’s never had anyone say that to her before. “Well, you should have more of a reason that just me. Take a look around, perhaps come to the festival in a few days. It’s a good chance to meet more than just me.” She shrugged with a smile, “But I’m glad I could brighten your day.”

The brown cheetah tilted her head to the side, eyes glancing up to check the time of day. “It’s a bit early, but we can start my patrol now, if you’d like.”

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:01 am
MangoMeow

Kshitiji didn't think he would meet another female he wanted to be with as he wanted to be with Tiel, but it was clear that arguing with her was a fools path so he stayed quiet. "If you say so." He said softly. He nodded and then said "Alright then which way should we go?" He asked he wanted to learn the patrol paths. Since if he decided to join the pride guard duty might be a potion he would want to take. Perhaps he could take a potion as a hunter. He was thinking seriously about making a new life and putting down roots in a new home.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:47 pm
Tiel nodded at his acquiesce, before clucking her tongue as she thought about where to patrol. "Well, the north end of the border should be covered by the previous shift, so," she turned her head to the other side, "we'll head to the south."

She stood with a stretch, popping a joint as she did, and then shook herself out before starting her walk. "Come along. You can tell me more about what you've been up to while we walk."

Midnightglow18

MangoMeow

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:49 pm
(Fin)  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items