Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[GREENFLIGHT] Hello to you, and ESPECIALLY to you! [FIN~] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:49 am
She'd been itching for weeks, even with all of the oiling and the tender care her dearest most beloved G'lin was giving her. Likewise, he'd been able to feel it - to the point where the greenrider had stopped his social visits. He knew exactly where he was going to want to be when Neiveth decided to scratch that itch.

He was nowhere near his weyr, having just gotten out of drills and eaten his lunch, when he felt it. Give me a few minutes! I'm not - I am! I must! Anybody near the dining hall would suddenly see the greenrider bolt from the room with the same urgency that one would have if the hum of a gold was on the sands, or as if someone was actively chasing him with a knife. He just...needed to get across the Weyrbowl and down a few halls and -

From her ledge, Neiveth pushed off, circling the bowl and trilling sweetly at any dragon who was out sunning on their ledge, even doing a twirl in the air and showing off for some of them. Hello! Oh! Hello! she greeted before she drew up higher, continuing her sweet trills which slowly grew louder into a calling bugle. Oh, she was here! She was ready!

Come to me! I want you all! Let us fly!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-----
About Neiveth Neiveth loves all of the boys - and all of the girls. She oozes affection - not just the lusty kind, but the genuine kind as well - and just wants the best for everybody. She's also a bit of a princess and does not believe in personal space. She'll likely kick the winner off her ledge in the morning - depends on if anybody catches her G'lin!

About G'lin G'lin didn't mean to impress a dragon. He just kinda...got pulled out of the stands and here he is. He's one of the youngest members of his wing and while he does his best and is very capable...he's still very young in a lot of ways. He tends to hole up in his weyr when Neiveth rises but...you never know.

----
Rules/Info:
-Any male dragon in or around High Reaches Weyr can participate.
-Rolling an entry, but not filling out an RP post halves the points.
-Not rolling an entry before the time limit results in a 0
-Please track your own rolls. I'll double check, but doing the math will help me
-G'lin may be inclined to just...hole up somewhere and hide. But Neiveth is super want-y so who knows what he'll end up doing. He has no preferences but WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO DO THIS SO MUCH.
-Each round will last about 2 days to give people time to roll/fill out posts.
-Neiveth will either choose from the 2 closest numbers both above and below her own score OR be caught via Interest (explained below)
-NPC boys may enter!

Neiveth's Stats
Green Dragon: + 50
Less than 5 turns: +2 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points (SHE WANTS THE BOOYYYYSSS)
Blooding Bonus: +5
Total: 67

Strength: 6
Speed: 17
Dexterity: 18
Stamina: 10
Wits: 16
Interest: 0 (SEE BELOW FOR INTEREST - THIS IS NOT A DISTRIBUTED STAT)

---

Getting your Male's Stats

Base points for bronze: 35pts
Base points for brown: 40pts
Base points for blue: 45pts

If the male is:

Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
Above 36 turns: +5 points

Rotund/Lazy: +0 points
Average/Normal: +5 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points

Native to High Reaches Weyr: +5
Non Weyr Native: +5

Choose the point options that fit your dragon and then get your total. Then disperse as desired!

----

Interest
Neiveth loves all of you so very, very, very much. Oh how could she possibly choose? Interest is a new stat that I'm bringing into Neiveth's flight. Each dragon will start with a base amount of interest based off of your own given stats PLUS a few modifiers given over the flight. Add up the following to determine Neiveth's interest.

Charming/Well Spoken: +2
Part of Tornado Wing: +5 (SHE HAS BEEN FLIRTING SO HARD AT YOU)
Sweet: +2
Tarot Baby: +2 (owo what's this???)

Keep track of Interest as one would any other stat - Neiveth will award bonus interest plus there will be round rolls for extra interest (so you can roll a normal chase + a bonus 'interest' boost). Interest will start to play it's role in her third round.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 9:50 am
Neiveth's flight will either go 5 rounds or until she is caught! Whichever comes first!

Round 1 will begin on Wednesday, May 23rd at 6PM MST

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:21 am
User Image

It wasn't long after Threadfall that Lireloth found himself quite bored. He and Thella had sustained a few wounds during the battle that weren't too serious but seemed slow to heal, although the brown was used to getting into mischief on the daily so being laid up for any period of time was pure torture to him. His wings were a little stiff but no longer caused him pain to use and he was outside his and his rider's Weyr stretching them when he heard an all too familiar voice calling from the sky. He turned his gaze upward and felt his hearts leap with delight at the green who spun so prettily in the sky.

Neiveth! What a glorious sight to see! I am coming, he called, crouching do leap off the ledge he was perched on when he felt a wave of judgement roll over him. He glanced behind him at Thella who was emerging from the cave, a brow raised and arms crossed.

"Didn't you just chase a green?" she said accusingly enough that Lireloth had the decency to feel a bit embarrassed.

Well, yes, but it's Neiveth! We know each other well and before fighting Thread we were chatting and she's just so lovely-

"Enough!" Thella said, raising her hand before pressing it to her temple, letting out a long-suffering sigh. "Just go. You'll be a whining mess if you don't." Thella had hardly given her approval before Lireloth was airborne, pumping his slightly achy wings to join the little green up in the sky.

Here I am, sweetest Neiveth! Let me impress you, I'll show you a good chase, he crooned, blue eyes tinged with purple already. She was a catch to be had, that was for certain!

----

Lireloth: Loves attention, both good and bad. Very much enjoys being in the limelight but is willing to share if bribed. He loves shiny things and getting into mischief. Enjoys beautiful dragons, both in personality and in appearance, and doesn't discriminate where gender is concerned. He'd probably seek out another dragon if not chosen to have a fun time with.

Thella: Het, but not terribly into doing things every time Lireloth chases cos that be...a lot. She'll be up in her Weyr ignoring everything.

General
Base points for brown: +40
Between 6 and 20 turns: +10
Fit/Motivated: +10
Weyr Native: +5
65 pts

Strength: 11
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 18
Wits: 9

Interest
Tornado Wing: +5
7 pts  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:04 pm
User Image

The latest Threadfall had been brutal, and Al'ndru was still slightly bruised and hurt from it. Alucarth hadn't fared too badly, but the bronze did sport a couple of new Threadscores because of it. The bronze was currently resting on his weyrledge as Al'ndru was moving through the halls and towards the dining hall. Having just finished going over some of the paper work with V'kenti and the other Wingsecond he hadn't had the chance to go and get something to eat like the rest of the wing after drills.

Basking in the sun and trying to forget about that brown who was his fellow wingsecond. It didn't help that Al'ndru had basically told him to suck it up, the bronze was most definitely pouting. A call went out that made the bronze lift his head, seeing Neiveth take to the skies. Watching as she moved around, falling out to all of them, purple began to fill his eyes, watching her progress. Alucarth was currently weighing his options, wondering if he wanted to chase when a brown took to the skies.

Alucarth bristled instantly, red flecking into the whirling purple. It wasn't the brown he had been upset about but it was still a brown. The choice was made for him then and there. In an instant the bronze was in the air, able to move quicker then others of his color because of his smaller size.

Gorgeous and beautiful Neiveth. You should not waste your precious time upon others. Allow me to show you just how beautiful you are.

A yawn was shaking Al'ndru as he was moving closer to the dining hall. He didn't notice someone else moving rather quickly until they slightly collided. "Woah, careful there." His eyes noticed G'lin and he raised one some. "You look like you are running away from something? Everything okay G'lin?" His laid back attitude could be annoying, but Al'ndru did care for his fellows. He got his answer when the ebb of lust and anger began to permeate through his bond with Alucarth, though he didn't say anything out loud.

This was going to be bothersome.

-------------------------------------------------------------

About Al'ndru: Very laidback, almost can be seen as lazy. Doesn't go out of his way to help others, but will if they are his wingmates. Not your normal 'hero' type, doesn't want to seek out praise for anything. Does everything for some self-serving nature.

About Alucarth: Tiny bronze, big attitude. Very strategic and knows how to get under others hides. A gossip as well, he adores having affection and praise lavished on him. He is, of course, worth all of it.

Alucarth's Stats
Bronze Dragon: 35
Between 6-20 Turns: 10
Fit/Motivated: 10
Native to High Reaches Weyr: 5
Total: 60

Strength: 9
Speed:15
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 9
Wits: 15

Interest: 7
Charming/Wellspoken: 2
Part of Tornado Wing: 5  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Menankith was settled comfortably on his ledge, angled just so to catch the perfect amount of sun in the perfect places, and was reluctant to move even to scratch idly at his shoulder.  His latest scores were all healing nicely, although that healing did mean a certain amount of unavoidable itchiness, oilings or no.  His reluctance to move, however, soon found a much greater challenge than a bit of an itch, when a green circled the bowl, trilling friendly greetings and then calling.

Oh! Oh.  Oh.  That was different.  That was...hmm.  Hmm.  Well then.  Thrumming with as much curiosity as interest, the young brown gathered himself up and shoved off from his ledge. You are lovely!

Oh, and in case he hadn't noticed, Elzebuth!  Look!  Are you going to come along, too?

Nadry, meanwhile, was on her way out of the dining hall, nibbling at the last few bites of a meatroll, when someone came careening out and into someone else.  She stopped in her tracks, equal parts startled and curious, and then it hit her.  Oh.  Oh, this was- This was probably not good. Really?  You're- Really?

Yes! Menankith confirmed eagerly.  He wanted to see what all this fuss was about!

But...now?  This was not the best time! (...was there actually a good time for this?) Nadry reached a hand out to steady herself.  Running like hell was maybe not such a bad idea, provided she could manage it without smacking into someone or falling all over herself, although the odds of neither of those things happening were probably pretty slim, because...whoa.

Tsunake
Menankith says !!!!

----------

About...
idk, YOU KNOW THESE GUYS.

Brown: +40
Less than 5: +2
HR Native: +5
57pts

Speed: 11
Dexterity: 11
Stamina: 12
Wits: 14

Interest
Tarot Bab: +2
4pts  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:10 pm
User Image

Elzebuth had both wings outstretched as far as they could be, resting his aching joints and basking blissfully in the sun. His eyes were half-lidded, appreciating the quiet after a successful Threadfall... until he heard the sweet voice of a Green. He lifted his head slowly, his blue eyes beginning to whirl until they deepened into a rich shade of plum.

With a bellow, Elzebuth gathered himself up and leapt from his weyr, immediately flying after Neiveth. Menakith's message was received, and he sent back a feeling of warmth and curiosity. Of course. He replied in a tone as smooth as silk. Best luck to us, brother. He paused, seeing that a bronze dragon was also in pursuit of the lovely lady. He let out a rumble of disdain, beating his wings all the harder.

Let us show them that color means little!

G'ran staggered where he was, entirely overwhelmed with the unexpected sensations coursing through his body. His eyes were wide, not realizing what the hell he was feeling until he heard Elzebuth's roar. All of Nadry's explanations crashed into him at once, and he swore to himself before he rushed out of the weyr.

Shard it all.

----

About...
Hedonistic, charming, and sly. Elzebuth is.... well. Elzebuth. You probably know him better than I do!

Brown: +40
Less than 5: +2
HR Native: +5
57 pts

Strength: 12
Speed: 9
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 14
Wits: 14

Interest
Charming/Wellspoken: +2
Tarot Bab: +2
+4  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:32 pm
User Image

Don't you dare. F'ell felt the urge tug at his dragon from where he stood at the firestone pits. We are not here for this, we're here to get firestone and nothing else. The rider reached to push his dragon back down, though his attempt was about as futile as trying to hold water in an open hand. Normally he'd let Teth fly without any concern, but they were certainly a long way from home and he didn't know any of the places around here that would allow him....solitude. Teth, land.

The brown's eyes swirled purple against their usual blue, shifting into a weird periwinkle that he always took on before a chase. I want to chase I NEED TO CHASE!!! Teth was already shifting his weight to take off into the sky, a bugle gathering in his chest to announce his presence. I will say sorry later but NOW !!! FOR NOW SHE'S SO LOVELY IT'S ONLY FAIR!! Before there was room for anything else from F'ell, Teth took to the skies with a mighty push and flap of his wings. He sent F'ell staggering back a few steps, but his eyes were looking too far ahead at the lovely green to notice or worry (for now). HELLO HELLO lovely lady!!! Hi!!! I'm here, I'm here!! Fly wonderful today, I will fly wonderful too!! His bugle was released in the direction of the leading lady and her followers, his joy to be in the air so powerfully evident.

As for his rider, he needed to get somewhere, anywhere, that wasn't here with him out in the open in a place he hadn't been in Turns. He knew High Reaches, he was from High Reaches, but so much had changed during his time away and. He needed to find a place to go.

He needed to find Sam, and quickly.

-------

Brown Teth

About Teth: He's a sweetie he just wants her to know she's so lovely and deserves to have everyone in her flights!! Everyone good luck!!! Teth is cheering you on (while cheering himself on) so have fun and be fair and show the green how lovely she is!!!

About F'ell: He's nervous because this isn't Western and he wants to hide. They were just supposed to be picking up some firestone to prep for the next Fall.

Non-Native: +5

Charming: +2

TOTAL: 57

Strength: 17
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 13
Wits: 2

Interest: 4  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:34 pm
NPC Tikallie and Blue Gaerdalth

This was not a good day, oh it was the worst of all days, how had she been sent up here to go fetch firestone when her little blue wasn't large enough to carry quite enough to have made a difference. Of course Gaerdalth enjoyed coming along with his clutch sibling and seeing new areas of Pern so it hadn't taken much for him to convince her that it would be worth going to see the place and that he could of course protect her from her older sister. Everything had been going smoothly, or at least she hadn't been overly afraid, until a noice went out through the sky that she'd come to recognize from the last turn living in Western Weyr and a lurch in her stomach indicated her dragon's feelings on the matter.

No.

But Tikalliemine, it's not as if I've ever chased one of the rising beauties before and we're on even ground here! No one knows us and we don't know them! Gaerdalth's words were colored by his passion and desire to rise up to greet the green he could see through eyes that were turning purple. Had his brother not leapt up to join, which was unthinkable as Teth had been chasing after rising greens and golds since he first got the inkling, then the smaller blue might not even have considered it given the strange area. Maybe it was that he was feeling his clutch sibling's desires just as well as that green's deep call and need but he couldn't ignore it and just this once chose not to as he had all the times before.

Sh... she's here. What if she...

She won't find you, I promise you that. When greens rise the eyes of the Weyr tend to follow them and who knows where your older sister is. Don't worry, this will be fun and you'll be completely safe! her dragon said soothingly, his voice calm even as he was bunching up his muscles and bending to leap into the air. Soft brown eyes followed him as the blue leapt up into the air and used his strong wings with their patterns she never got tired of looking at just swoop off towards the calling green. Glancing to her side, on the other side of the pit almost, she could see F'ell bolt, his dragon having surged towards the chase much sooner than her own small blue and she thought about following him for a moment before she hesitated. Really she didn't want to be around others, she wanted to be alone or... she wanted other things but Tikallie wasn't aware of what they were and what she was feeling as there'd been none to teach her ever.

Swallowing hard she turned and tried to walk on shaking legs towards anywhere that might have been devoid of foot traffic.

Dear lady, beautiful lady, your call is so wonderful how could any resist? It is an honor to have been here in order to witness you rise so high and if you'll have me I'll gladly chase, though I'm sure my brother might be a better choice for you with his experience, sweet Neiveth! Gaerdalth all but danced up to meet her, blue eyes sparking with purple spots even as he kept a watchful eye on the dragons around him, even as he kept a watchful sense on where his precious little rider was going, the blue couldn't help but all but lose himself in this first chase. He kept himself a bit lower than the others, he could sense something less than lovely coming off the one bronze he could see in the air nearby and he didn't want to risk getting in his way just yet. No Gaerdalth would save that for when something looked dire.

---------------

About Gaerdalth: He is NOT experienced in chasing, in fact this is his very first because he's always fought against it for his rider's sake. While he is completely interested in the rising green he'd rather have his brother win and just experience the ride! If he's a bit protective of both his rider's feelings and those flying around him it's because protection is in his very nature.

About Tikallie: An insecure and very quiet girl that isn't happy to be up at HR in the first place as her older sibling is stationed there. She'll either lock up and stand there until it's over or become a pile of leathers and white hair piled in a corner.

Gaerdalth's Stats:

Total: 57

Speed: 15
Stamina: 8

Interest

4pts

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:42 am
User Image

Ohohoho now! Looook at this! Thanoth had been simply blissful after their first real threadfall. Sure, she and her rider had been through the ringer, but oh, such perks! She'd been doted on, fawned over, and had essentially no alone time since touching back down. And she had loved it. All those worrying golds, those simpering greens, and the rare, kindly brown or blue or bronze? She had felt like a princess (not that she knew what one was!) being so spoiled, and once she'd been sure that V'tre was fine, and that yes, she'd live to fly another day, then she had been keen to milk the special treatment for all it was worth.

Things were back to normal now. Or would have been, but look! My V'tre, look at Neiveth go! She always did have the right idea about things. She herself had begun to feel more interest in her fellow dragons...though she knew full well that having her own thronging following of browns and blues and bronzes would not suit her. No, she preferred...You know, it's a shame that there's so little green up there! V'tre, love, where are you just now?

In the dining hall! They've got fresh stew!
Her rider replied, keen and hungry and utterly innocent of the goings on. He was still so naive of the way of things...but he was slowly learning. She knew for a fact that he found a certain rider or two rather pretty, and she had been there to see him fumbling his words when faced with a rather handsome man the other day...All would be well, she decided. She knew that he would be fine if she joined the fray. And really? All that brown. No, what Neiveth needed was a splash of green!

Neiveth, my darling, what's all this about? She crowed as she launched herself, twisting after the other green and ducking past the males (with a trill of amused taunting to both her brown brothers!) Didn't you tell any of them that you're already mine? Though I wouldn't mind having them all line up to bring us those fine tasty snacks we spoke about so long ago... Then again, Neiveth had already had a meal, hadn't she? Well, Thanoth would have one later, after all this energy was burned off!

------------------------------------

About Thanoth
Pros: Fearless, Accepting, Adaptable, Playful
Cons: Minimalist, Fickle, Callous, Gossipy

About V'tre
Pros: Charming, honest, loyal, hard-working.
Cons: Gossip-hound, emotionally volatile, unambitious.
Also, not here, cause he's too young for these shenanigans yet.

------------------------------------

Thanoth's Stats
Green Dragon: + 50
Total: 62

Dexterity: 20
Stamina: 6
Interest: 4 (Charming + Tarot Baby)  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:45 pm
V'kenti of bronze Takarath
User Image

Tornado wing drill had ended not too long ago but as usual V'kenti had asked his seconds to stay and go over a few things. Nim and Al'ndru had just left leaving V'kenti with his stacks of paperwork when Takarath heard Neiveth's call. Neiveth finally rises. The two had been watching, not because they were interested in chasing but because they took care of their own. Vkenti had no noticed G'lin not acting like himself (which took a lot for him to be able to notice) so he asked a few people about it who told him what was going on. Judging from the time, the rest of the wing should be almost done eating. The wing leader stood up decisively and walked quickly. Lireloth and Alucarth give chase. Menankith and Ezlebuth follow. Thanoth rises...no, just to chase. And a brown and a blue I do not recognize. Taka watched intently on the little loving green. When V'kenti finally got to the dining hall to see G'lin run into his wingsecond. V'kenti approached the pair and put a hand on G'lin's shoulder with a slight eyebrow raise. Let people think what they would but anyone who actually knew V'kenti and saw that Takarath wasn't chasing would know his intentions were solely on looking after one of his youngest wing riders. "Gentlemen." V said politely while also keeping an eye on the others around.

(G'lin protection program!)

Quote:
demon_pachabel

BastetAmun

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:46 pm
User Image

Neiveth rises.

It's a quiet but firm statement that catches Sam’kel off guard. He’d just finished up refreshing himself, after getting back to wing training. With Kinitarth’s wing all healed, it had been nice to get back to routine. The certain perks that had followed post a nasty fall had left him in a fluttery state. But he’s toweling his hair dry and stop, mid scruff, as he feels the shifting in emotions, hears how his little blue dragon shifts on his perch, feels the impending headache that accompanies the chase --

I must chase. There’s no time for his rider to react as Kinitarth launches from his ledge, eyes wide and a sweet purple as his gaze is redirected to the lovely green at the center of it all. Neiveth! You are utterly resplendent in the sunlight. If I were to not have a hope of catching you, to see you soar unrestrained and free would be a treasure. His wings beat, curling to spiral through the air with ease. Yet, it gives him a moment to eye his competition (of sorts. Did it count as competition when he wanted to admire everyone together?) when a familiar big brown dragon caught his attention. Kinitarth trilled sweetly to Teth, wings opening wide. He was ready!

Meanwhile, Sam’kel.. wasn’t. There’s a moment to consider how holing up in his weyr wasn’t the worst option in the world. Sure, he’d be miserable for another day or two, but--
The thought is cut by the pure joy through their bond from Kinitarth, and it was easy to see why. Teth was among the chasers present, which only meant… F’ell. There’s a tightness in his chest, torn between staying put or.. finding his friend. It felt like such a crossroads, this ache between his deep-seeded feelings for the western rider.. or what was budding between himself and K’lar. Yet, he’s at his door and opening it wide. F’ell.. knew where his person weyr was. Did he go after him? Did he wait?

----------------------

About Kinitarth: A sweet, artistic blue.. to anyone but his rider. A romantic soul with gentle words and sweet thoughts, but also a pragmatic realist (especially about himself). A whippy little blue who finds something to admire in everyone.

About Sam’kel: Big sad (read: likely depressed) man who is going to hide in his room kthnx. Actually a romantic soul, and very sweet.

Kinitarth’s Stats

57 Points

Strength: 5
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 12
Wits: 18

Interest: 4
demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 34 ... 11!
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:10 pm
Oof! G'lin had bodied someone, and he stumbled backwards - "Sorry, I-" he hadn't even gotten the full statement out of his mouth before he recognized that he'd run into Al'ndru, causing him to trip over his own tongue as he tried to reformulate his word choice, "Sorry, I'm just...trying to get back to my weyr, it's uh..." he coughed, "I'm fine. Neiveth is doing her Neiveth thing..." he finally sputtered out.

Charming.

They weren't the only ones there either, and there was simply something about being out in the open for this that made him a little...nervous. Certainly, nobody would catch the boy if he didn't want it - common courtesy, at the least - but he was never sure if he did or not and just...it was a mess of feelings he'd never quite been prepared for and right here was not the best place to have an emotional roller coaster careen into the spike pit.

He nearly jumped out of his skin as V'kenti placed a hand on his shoulder, the pale haired boy looking up at their Wingleader with wide eyes and a nervous smile. "Oh! Uh.. Sir!" he stood up a little straighter, putting off the feeling of wanting to curl up into his skin and become a malformed pile of meat for a bit longer. "I..uh...do you need something from me?"

Heck heck heck

------
Neiveth seemed almost lazy as she idly twirled, circling in a figure 8 formation. Each male who rose to chase her was given a bright greeting as they drew closer, accompanied by sweet songs. Oh, so many handsome faces, all here for little ol' her? Well, she certainly didn't pretend to be modest, rolling as she circled her champions with interest.

Oh, dear Lireloth! Are you here to keep a close eye on me again? I am most fortunate to see you here! she crooned to the brown before another from their wing took to the air, drawing her attention away.

Neiveth offered the bronze another sweet trill, Alucarth! I am so very flattered to see you here! Oh yes, you certainly set the bar so very, very high!

Though such decisions wouldn't be made here, and she continued to circle, a curious cheep escaping the green when one of the young browns from their last hatching came to join! Oh! She recognized this young fellow! Sweet Menankith, you are so kind to come when I call at all times~ she praised, and she offered him a rather personal wave of affection. Clearly, he'd left a good impression on her when he and his Nadry had brought her and her G'lin firestone! Oh, and she so didn't forget such things.

Elzebuth was a far new face to Neiveth, and he didn't even really greet her, but Neiveth offered him a wave of affection anyways, along with a kreel in greeting. He was a big handsome boy - and certainly he did turn heads with such a strong silhouette. Oh, she was going to have such a hard time - but these were all lovely boys.

Another brown got an all too curious sound from Neiveth, who had never seen Teth before in her life! Oh! A handsome stranger! For her? Oh hello, handsome stranger. Have you come from far to find me? What is your name, sweet one? Tell me more~! He was another big boy - but Alucarth was a fine example of how size certainly didn't matter. He was simply charming how he was.

A blue she'd likewise never seen joined, giving compliments but also recommendations of who - the brown from some far off place? Well! Certainly, both brothers would have been just as good a selection, would they not? But oh, she did so like them both. Oh sweet blue, I am an experience, and none is needed to have me~ she assured Gaerdalth. Oh, so humble, but she would have to see.

Kinitarth's word earned another sweet trill as Neiveth circled around to look him over. Oh, all these boys looked so battered and weary from Threadfall. They all clearly needed a little time with her, but she'd have to pick just one at the end of the day...Now is not the time for soaring, sweet Kinitarth, but I will make sure it is memorable for both of us~

Then came the (literal) dark horse, twisting and turning through all of the boys and making it known she was here for only for herself. Oh! Dear Thanoth! You come as well? How ever will any of these boys stand a chance, sweet one? Neiveth was obviously delighted by the appearance of the prettiest, most smart, best green in the Weyr - though if it was surprise to have a green join them coloring her words or not could be left up to interpretation.

No, she absolutely loved all of these dragons so much right then...but there was nothing to be done here! No! She'd called them to her because there was an itch that still nagged at her, and it told her no - this was not the place to be! Once she was certain she'd greeted all of her pursuers, she did a sudden twist in the air that in any but a green would make one question the state of their spine and bolted off through the air.

Oh, being right above the Weyr was no place to be when everything was over, no, she'd head towards water - not High Reaches Hold. It was far too cold to go farther north! And certainly not Nabol - no, she'd be off in the direction of Tillek - though it would be farther than she'd ever fly for such an event!

Hopefully she wasn't changing directions too quickly as she made up her mind at least on a direction, as she kept twisting and changing her thoughts as she went. Well....nobody would get lost at least. No need to lose anybody just yet! Maybe she'd just...not outfly them by too much. Yeah. That'd be fine!

---
Dexterity: 18
Wits: 16
Interest: 0
----

Roll Dexterity and Wits!

Interest Prompt 1

Roll 1d4 and respond to the prompt it aligns with below! You can mush it together with your normal chasing-post if you like!

Quote:

Neiveth certainly likes to twist and twirl as she flies! You manage to mimic some of her air gymnastics and she flings a line of compliments your way, clearly pleased.
+2 interest

Quote:

You bite you tongue somehow and Neiveth finds it very amusing. She sends a mental wave that comes off like a blown kiss - if dragons understood such concepts.
+1 interest -1 tongue feeling

Quote:

You accidentally pull too far ahead of Neiveth...but she does take a moment to admire the view. Why hello there~
+1 interest

Quote:
Oof. One of the other fliers out-flashed you a bit there, and Neiveth was all caught up in them that your sweet words or daring acrobatics went unnoticed. Peh!

NEXT ROUND WILL BEGIN ON FRIDAY, MAY 25th AT 7 PM MST OR WHEN EVERYBODY HAS ROLLED! WHICHEVER COMES FIRST!

SilverLutz

BastetAmun

Meepfur
Neiveth remembers sweet Menankith helping her and her G'lin! +2 to interest!

Tsunake

houllow
ouo What's this! Neiveth is curious about her unknown chaser! +1 to interest

Hattaki
Who's this? Oh! A stranger! How curious! How modest! Oh, he's so darling! +1 to interest!

ShinosBee
Darling Thanoth! How could Neiveth not be thrilled to see you? Oh, the best, prettiest, most smartest green! +3 to interest!

PrismShine

Nilah44

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Hattaki generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 2!

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:27 pm
NPC Tikallie and Blue Gaerdalth

Flying low but still happily enjoying himself, Gaerdalth danced around and twisted his small frame to follow the lazy patterns that the green was displaying, the beautiful moves. It was as if she were dancing for only him even though he knew in his hearts that she was doing it for all of them and it could simply have been her beautiful character that made her do so. Slowly he forgot where he was, forgot that his small human was so far below, even if in the back of his mind he was checking for her, for there was only this green and she was asking that he experience the flight with her.

And what an experience you are! Look how many rise to meet your beauty, though you deserve more sweet lady I hope myself and the others can provide. he offered with a trilling hum, dancing through the sky just below her and using his wings to give a draft up to his larger brother as he twisted to and fro. This was the most excitement that he'd felt in a while, though when he'd been just a hatchling not long ago everything had been exciting and new and fresh. What would chasing have to offer him in excitement? Teth seemed to like it for certain!

Swinging up, not twisting as she had managed so beautifully but at least spiraling a bit to meet her as his large wings picked up air, he found that the bit he'd given to Teth brought him up a little short and he laughed brightly as he followed after her, eyes bright blues and purples.

Down far below, back at the Weyr where she was utterly alone suddenly, Tikallie was attempting to force her legs to move even as they wobbled from uncertainty and fear that was washing over her. These weren't feelings that she was used to having, or at least the flight feelings weren't, fear and uncertainty were her bedfellows in the world she'd been born into. No faces seemed familiar at all in this Weyr and for good reason, all she'd ever done was drop off flowers after all, for feasts and all other sorts of things. How she could know so few people after so many turns of being a courier for her family she didn't quite know, but there was only one face up here that she never wanted to see no matter what happened, no matter how fast she had to run away.

Suddenly she pulled up short and peered at a grouping that seemed to be forming around a man much larger than most she was used to dealing with, save maybe her wingleader. He had the same sort of air about him that her wingleader did though and while he was a stranger he certainly seemed safer than anyone else she might have met. Boots still shaking a bit as she walked slowly towards him, Tikallie pulled up just a few paces short of him and tried to cover her panicked expression and the blush on her cheeks and her dozens of scars she realized weren't covered and everything that was making a mess of her, and she reached out one hand towards him slowly. She knew somewhere deep down that she'd have to take a few steps forward to actually stand a chance of snagging his shirt though and her next steps were even shakier as she tried her best not to be scared and simply lock up or run away.

---------------

About Gaerdalth: He is NOT experienced in chasing, in fact this is his very first because he's always fought against it for his rider's sake. While he is completely interested in the rising green he'd rather have his brother win and just experience the ride! If he's a bit protective of both his rider's feelings and those flying around him it's because protection is in his very nature.

About Tikallie: An insecure and very quiet girl that isn't happy to be up at HR in the first place as her older sibling is stationed there. She'll either lock up and stand there until it's over or become a pile of leathers and white hair piled in a corner.

Gaerdalth's Stats:

Total: 57

Stamina: 8

Interest: 4 + 3!

4pts

Round 1: 2

houllow generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 6!
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:31 pm
With his brother at his side and a familiar face in the latest blue to join, Teth was in excellent spirits despite the distress his rider may or may not have been feeling. A happy bugle escaped from him once more as he spun and twirled, just downright delighted to be chasing this wonderful and amazing and beautiful green alongside so many new friends! He was about to send them all happy thoughts and good lucks and cheers when the flight seemed to really take off, and the brown set in motion his desire to chase.

That was halted though, just a bit, when the green called to him. Her voice was lovely and so kind and it suited her so well! It served enough to halt him in his endeavors, sending him behind the pack in a weak showing. Still, he trilled happily as he replied, eyes still the merry periwinkle of before. I am Teth! I have come from Western Weyr and I am so happy to see you, so happy to meet you! I am glad to be in this for you and with you, you're so wonderful and nice! The happiness on his words dripped, even if he did nothing spectacular to follow up. I hope you have fun flying, you deserve to enjoy this so much!! Everyone is here for you! I am here for you!!

-------

Brown Teth

About Teth: He's a sweetie he just wants her to know she's so lovely and deserves to have everyone in her flights!! Everyone good luck!!! Teth is cheering you on (while cheering himself on) so have fun and be fair and show the green how lovely she is!!!

About F'ell: He's nervous because this isn't Western and he wants to hide. They were just supposed to be picking up some firestone to prep for the next Fall.

Non-Native: +5

Charming: +2

TOTAL: 57

Strength: 17
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 13
Wits: 2

Interest: 4 (+1)

Round 1: 6 (and no interest bonus) TETH WHY SO BAD  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

houllow rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:34 pm
[ interest roll for round 1 ]  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items