Submit

Demise God Of Nightmares

Shadowy Lunatic

7,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 4:46 pm
After 5 years... This Guild has perished. It's remaining members have either quit Gaia or just stopped caring and moved on.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 5:11 pm
Demise God Of Nightmares
After 5 years... This Guild has perished. It's remaining members have either quit Gaia or just stopped caring and moved on.

You are right it has perished, However, how do you think I started this guild? one person at a time. We will have new warriors, new fighters, new students to carry on the story. This story is already 5 years long. Why end it now. We as a community will have touched an entire generations lives. So help me my friend and don't doubt or give up on me. I am back to stay heart  

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

-Blitz_Xid-
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 6:09 pm
Lady Kasxia
Demise God Of Nightmares

You are right it has perished, However, how do you think I started this guild? one person at a time. We will have new warriors, new fighters, new students to carry on the story. This story is already 5 years long. Why end it now. We as a community will have touched an entire generations lives. So help me my friend and don't doubt or give up on me. I am back to stay heart

-clapping hands- well met sister. It's a new age and we dawn it beautifully we will be legendary in the Bartons  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 7:45 pm
Well... You've convinced me to stay. I shall use my pull as leader of LoSA (League of Shadow Assassins) to get us some more active member members. However I propose we make a post one that lasts for about a week and it's sole purpose is to have active members reply on it. those that dont are removed from the group. We must pluck the Dead feathers if we want to soar again.  

Demise God Of Nightmares

Shadowy Lunatic

7,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:06 pm
Demise God Of Nightmares
Well... You've convinced me to stay. I shall use my pull as leader of LoSA (League of Shadow Assassins) to get us some more active member members. However I propose we make a post one that lasts for about a week and it's sole purpose is to have active members reply on it. those that dont are removed from the group. We must pluck the Dead feathers if we want to soar again.

I think that's a wonderful Idea.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:43 pm
We'll be able to rebuild. I'm new and interested in seeing it grow once more.  

dragonball drip
Crew

Rich Smoker

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:23 pm
Houndooms
We'll be able to rebuild. I'm new and interested in seeing it grow once more.

That's the spirit. Our guild will stand before time. We are representatives of the last elder vampire and lycan races. That is something to be proud of.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 2:11 am
I would be happy to help having just joined! ♡  

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

MikuHinata1
Crew

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 2:26 am
I would be happy to help you revive the guild. Thankfully I have a lot of pic from imgur I use for guild  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:08 am
Thank you! We do need to polish up our guild a bit the goal is to attract new eyes that want a great experience let's get busy time is of the essence  

-Blitz_Xid-
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:23 am
Lady Kasxia

Helloooo~~ hiiii~ I’m excited! I’ve been waiting for a new guild to join! scream  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:25 am
Vicar Amelia

Thank you for joining heart Let me know in which ways you would like to help.  

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:26 am
MikuHinata1
I would be happy to help you revive the guild. Thankfully I have a lot of pic from imgur I use for guild

That's perfect. If you would like a position as a crew member or professor let me know. If not please feel free to look around the guild and tell me your ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:27 am
LordJaxTheSadistic
Lady Kasxia

Helloooo~~ hiiii~ I’m excited! I’ve been waiting for a new guild to join! scream

We are excited to have you heart Take a look around, there is a lot of history here, and a plethora of beautiful locations to spend your Rping time  

Lady Kasxia
Vice Captain

4,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:28 am
Lady Kasxia
Vicar Amelia

Thank you for joining heart Let me know in which ways you would like to help.

I very much enjoy coding nice profiles or making graphics, so if ya' need either I can do so by making a profile skeleton and what-not!  
Vampires V. Lycans

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff