Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[NAIAD SEARCH] Missing Princesses (Adella, Alana, Andrina)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:14 pm
User Image

Her Daddy didn't respond the way she expected, had the octo-lady bewitched him? She didn't look like Ursla but how else could she explain why her Daddy didn't take them and leave to go find their missing sisters? Panic crawled up her throat lleaving an icy hand choking the air our of her and her skin itching as if it were too tight for her body. This couldn't be happening, another place destroyed and not even with the luxury of her whole family together as the place was ripped apart and blood trailed in the current.

Mindless and unseeing, the green mermaid took off, swimming as fast as her fins could take her out of the now suspect hall home to the holes and chaos left in the wake of that...whatever that was.

Now, out in the open clostraphobia gave way to the terrible realization she was alone, alone. Fleeing on insitic she'd left her sisters and father behind, quick glance didn't soothe her fears. They were no where to be seen, entrance to the palace now a chaotic effort for guards to keep the others in as many like herself saught to flee. Pure luck and one very fisty eel looking man got the guard's attention, it was only for that reason did she even get out of there. Questioning started before the blind swim.

Now, now she couldn't go back in and had no idea where her sisters where. Water around her bubbled dangerously as her gills worked triple time bringing in oxignated water and knocking it out too fast for most of it to do her any good. The air she needed to breathe danced around her as her head got lighter.

Nearly only whites of her eyes, she scanned and scanned as her chest heaved and the focus started to drift. Then, oh blessed Athena her sisters! In the distance the distinctive purple, purple-pink colors of her sisters tails danced in the distance, shock of blonde and black through the bubbles convinced her of the identification. "ALANA! ANDRINA! 'LANA, 'RINA!!" Shouting through the breathless panic her arm waved trying to call them over, to get them close enough to hug and reassure herself they were safe.

Teigra

Antidia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The bottom of the island was intense and spooky. The pink daughter of Triton was eager to explore further, however, there was the small matter of a new kingdom reaching out to rescue her family. Surely she had to make an appearance or seem rude. But ... disappointment bubbles flowed from her gills. She swam up towards the surface only to notice a small opening on the island. It didn't seem welcoming to Andrina at first because it would be easy to trap them in the island if they were swimming into hostilities.

With apprehension, she dipped down a bit deeper and swam down the small channel towards the lake. What seemed like a small channel opened up to a lake is big as a small sea itself. So much life, and so much color! Andrina was fascinated as different fish type pae swam in and out of the lake. In the distance, she could see a towering light reaching up to the surface. Fascinating! It was the tallest palace she'd ever seen, it dwarfed her former home, Aquatica. Andrina swam closer towards the beacon of the lake.

A serpent torpedoed out of a second-story window of the grand palace, It carried a large bag by its teeth. As it swam away, it changed into a fishpae, hugging the bag close. Immediately after there was a ruckus inside of the building. There were screams and crashing noises. Fishpae fleeing from all exits. Andrina stopped. "Do you think Daddy and our sisters are in there? We have to find them! Was this invitation by the Water Queen a trap?"

The pink-tailed mermaid was pushed back by the shock waves of a giant serpent bursting through the wall of the palace. Andrina screamed, "What was that!? We have to find Daddy and our sisters. I hope they aren't in there! " .

It was hard to notice at first, but Andrina thought she heard her name. "I don't have a good feeling about this- wait, did ... did you hear ... did you hear that?"She asked of Alana. Twirling around, Andrina spotted Adella waving and hollering at them from near the palace's grand entrance. Andrina hesitated. "Adella! We have to see what happened." she asked of Alana.

A trail of bubbles was left in her wake as she headed towards Adella. Her heart beat fast as images of the devastation of Aquatica flashed through her mind. Please be okay, please be okay!

EvilSilverDragon
Sorry I didn't post sooner, I thought I had but when I checked, my post was still in preview (I keep many tabs open so as to not lose things)

Teigra

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out