[BORDER PRP] YOU [Aketch x Tanaka] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:09 pm
Her journeys had taken her far and wide around the map. She'd experienced rain and storms but NOTHING could have prepared her for the amount of storm that the rocky seaside she had come upon had. Flashes of lightening and heavy onslaught of wind coupled with cold rain was a very unpleasant place for anyone to want to live by. But here you had a strong scent of lion sweat and blood for what ever reason.

It was enough to have even Aketch want to turn back and find some other wonder to experience. She, so far, was not a fan of this environment and could feel the wastelands calling her back.

But... what was this?

Up ahead there was a dead tree with a little gathering of vultures. Something in her heart tugged and Aketch went to go investigate these little beauties.

"Hello friends," She mused. "Why have you set up your nests in such a horrible place?"

"Theres plenty of death around these parts." One squawked at her, "Plenty for our family. Plenty of stupid lions who want to prove their worth."

Ah. So she understood now. This was actually a great place to be a scavenger which made Aketch look at this rocky shore with a new found respect.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tanaka's tail lashed behind him with each step, his eyes narrowed as he scanned his surroundings. Rain, so much rain, too much rain and not enough sunshine. Tanaka did not necessarily hate the rain and storms, he was however most unfond of the idea of being struck by lightning mid-flight. NOT recommended!

But the rain and harsh environment had made this a most interesting place. A pride of violence, conflict, and mind altering substances. And the ladies, oh he was quit fond of the ladies of this pride, a smirk crossing his maw as he thought of past encounters.

A pause in his steps, he had caught site of something, something familiar? Wait, what the, oh no, he recognized that form. Oh great....maybe he he turned around now he could escape without her seeing him!

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 11:43 am
Amon Larethian

Usually, size of a god would be to a great advantage, but not for Tanaka today. His big pale stature gave him away in contrast to the gray muggy backdrop. Aketch was able to see him instantly in the distance with those red tipped wings. Her own tattered vulture like wings extended sending her soaring after the god of conflict before she had any time to think or reason if maybe this was a bad idea.

"TANAKAAAAAAA" She wailed after the god. Her talons were held out to brace her landing. Contact was made with the ground and she slid to an almost pretty halt right in front of the great god.

"WOW. I didn't think I'd run in to the likes of you again. Remember me?" She eagerly padded up to the god of conflict with no hesitation. "Seriously this environment suites you. I guess. This place seems...." She almost said dreary, "... You.."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:38 pm
Tanaka's ears flattened, growling low to himself. Arrgg, great, she had seen him! Of course she had, he couldn't have been so lucky as to avoid her. And she was as loud and annoying as he remembered her. Why the hell was she even here anyway? Did she have some skeletons to play with somewhere or something?

"Oh, it's you. What do you want?"

His voice was gruff, growly, but less aggressive and more....annoyed. Like every time the grumpy (yet awesome) clawed and old as ******** superhero finds himself with the annoying anti-hero who won't shut the ******** up! OMG I hate you so much! If he'd had something nearby he might have thrown it at her right then!

Awww, Tanaka you made a BFF, we knew you could.

....ARGGG!

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:48 pm
Amon Larethian

Aketch's front paws stamped the ground in excitement not as she tried to think about what it was she wanted from the god of conflict. There had to be a .. reason? She couldn't think of one right off the top of her head... or skull helm for that matter.

"Oh." s**t she was wasting his time wasn't she. The goddess cleared her throat, "Mostly I saw you and..." And what... "And I was like what's he doing out here?" And what else...? " Andddddd I had to come over and say.. Hi. So. Hi."

She cleared her throat once more. That wasn't a great reason to rush over to some one so excitedly but it wasn't every day you ran in to a familiar god. Her wings folded neatly to her side.

Cue the vaguely excited stare filled with admiration for Tanaka from behind her skull helm.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 1:12 pm
He stared at her for a moment. Dear god she was annoying, and weird, and every other word he could not think of at that moment. He did not understand her, never would, and he probably did not want to either.

"Okay then, hi."

Goodbye....

He had started to turn, taking a step past her then stopped despite his better judgement. Grumble...

"What brings you here? This land is most certainly....not you."

At least she wasn't telling dumb jokes, yet. (Shhhhh! Don't give her any ideas Tanaka!)

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:00 pm
Amon Larethian

He had turned like he was about to walk away from her which left Aketch a little disappointed only to stop and ask a very good question. Aketch turned her head to look closely at Tanaka as she considered her answer very carefully.

Very seriously she started, "I..." Oh yes that was a good start for sure, "Got..." There you go that was word number two and finally, "...Lost..." The serious expression from behind her skull helm stayed put very firmly as she was very satisfied with this answer.

"... But the vultures told me that there was a lot of death that happens here and ... I find that worth some investigation..." Meaning she wanted to wait for her scavenger friends so she could cheer them and their good work on. After all, that was what fueled her domain. Had to cheer those that followed her ways on after all. It was the duties of a goddess to over look her domain as much as possible.

"What about you? I assume it might be the same story." She failed to elaborate on which story she'd just said so it was pretty open to interpretation.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:30 am
Omg, get to the point woman! It was a simple question, it did not require a complicated answer! He was starting to regret asking...

Tanaka rolled his eyes. Typical, he should have expected no less. Not exactly the brightest goddess around are you? He wasn't even going to ask how the hell she'd managed to get lost -here- of all places.

"Look around you. This is a land of violence, battle, and conflict, where else would i go."

A smirk, there was dark humor in his voice.

"And I'm rather fond of the lionesses."

His voice had lowered, his words accented with a wink. Sex, yes, he was talking about sex.

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:16 pm
Amon Larethian

"Ah yes it is as the vultures said... If you're here too that makes even more sense. This does seem where a god of conflict would be and haha wouldn't you know it I'm not far behind you. Guess I'm your clean up squad," She mused as she fanned out her tattered vulture-like feathers to emphasis how impressive she could look. There might have been a bit of chest puffing out as well illustrating her pride in her domain.

"Yup . Scavengers seem to have your back," She declared, "Guess its inevitable that we'll keep running in to each other. Some conflict ends in a mess and you know how I feel about that," There was a twinkle in her yellow eyes behind her bone helm.

And then the mention of lionesses which made Aketch's cheeks turn a little pink at the thought.

"Oooh, a lady charmer huh?" She teased. "It's almost like infatuation is lurking around here too."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:47 pm
Oh dear god, no, NO! Tanaka grumbled to himself, perhaps contemplating just how hard he should facepaw. If she was going to start following him around, he might have to--arggg! He was never going to be rid of her was he? No matter where he went, she was going to be three too. Ugggg, apparently it was his lot in life.

"Lucky me."

Sarcasm dripping from his jaws.

"i assure you, I charm the ladies without any other gods around to interfere."

It was a source of pride with Tanaka. No lady could resist this sexy manbeast, no lady. (well let's just let him think that shall we).

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:26 am
Amon Larethian

"Oooh?" Aketch leaned in at the comment of Tanaka being a charmer. The goddess inspected him quite closely to get a feel. Ultimately she shrugged.

"Meh." Was what she came up with. In honesty , she was teasing him because that was fun. Her wings extended and the goddess launched her self in to the air before she could wait for Tanaka's reaction.

"Hey ~ I'm sure we're going to keep running in to each other but for now I think I better get going," Aka she was pretty sure she shouldn't prod too much at Tanaka's pride. She was sure that was an open invitation for a beat down.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:34 pm
Gtfo, woman! She was NOT the one he wanted to charm, nope, nu-uh! NO! Oh how he wanted to shove her stupid annoying face into the ground right at that moment! GRRRR!!! Wuss! Stupid annoying, GRRRRRRRRR!!!

Tanaka snarled in frustration and annoyance as she jumped away. That's right, you better run! GRAWR!

"It'll be too soon!"

He had already picked up a rock, or maybe it was a stick, and flung it in her direction as she flew off.

"I hope you get struck by lightning!"

Stupid lioness, oh how he hated her!

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 2:01 pm
Amon Larethian

Aketch was snickering to her self as she flew away dodging everything the god of conflict , literally, threw her way. She was free and he wasn't bothering chasing after her so... at least that was good.

And like the gods had been listening she was struck by lightening. A tingling burning sensation ran through her entire body and her wings went limp sending the goddess spiraling quickly downward towards the ground below. Not good not good not good.

BAM.

With that the goddess of scavengers was grounded. If she had been mortal it would have killed her but because of her goddess abilities... she was alive at least. I wouldn't say fine though. Aketch laid flat on the ground unmoving with eyes wide opened and her jaw agape.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 2:16 pm
There was a reason he wasn't flying after her, stupid--

Tanaka's eyes widened, watching the goddess as she fell from the sky. That had really just happened. Holy s**t, he hadn't expected that to work. Served her right, maybe next time she'd think twice before flying off into a thunderstorm! Yeah, he was never going to let her live this down, that was if....

Well s**t, sigh, he was going to have to make sure wasn't he....he couldn't mock her otherwise. (What, you thought he was going to admit he didn't want her dead? As if.)

"Hey!"

Reaching her side, he lowered his head to sniff at her, poking her with one paw.

"Are you alive?"

Alpaca Chobi

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 2:43 pm
Amon Larethian

Being prodded with a paw for a moment caused the lioness to twitch. There was no verbal response though. Aketch was blacked out and not about to fully wake up any time soon.

Luckily, she was breathing and she was alive. Also lucky for her she was a goddess and would heal a lot quicker than a mortal. Still, she needed to be dragged away from the open area some where safer.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff