[PRP] something between us, anyway [ a'ye + s'del

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:41 pm
"....." As the ceiling more or less came into focus, A'ye couldn't help but wonder how and why it suddenly change. Last he knew it was impossible to reshape one's weyr without express permission, not to mention a lot of coin, so why did the area above him look nothing like what he was used to seeing?

Also, when did he bed get so soft and so...big? The greenrider had been considering buying a new mattress of sorts since his was on its last proverbial legs, but whatever marks he saved often went to helping his mother. Had someone pranked him (nicely) by replacing his bed? There were so many warning alarms going off in his head as he woke more and more, though there was a darkened section of his brain that demanded he place himself into quick denial.

There was no denying him sitting up and noticing that he was nude, and no denying the sight of his dragon cuddled up against a bronze on the nearby ledge. There was no denying that a glance over and down in the bed brought someone into view, proving that this wasn't his weyr and that he wasn't alone. Instantly his body flushed up and turned red from head to toe, his temperature rising so quickly that he felt as though he were on fire. He needed to get up and leave, he needed to -

Relax. Oyath's voice was heavy with her post-flight satisfaction and it waved through A'ye like a gentle stroke to his cheek. He couldn't recall the last time she sounded so...content and it sent another wave of guilt and a desire to get out. This was not where he needed to be, this was going to be bad if S'del woke up and he was here.

No, this is wrong. This is because of the flight, Oyath, and I need to go before he wakes up and you can stay here but - Panic was coloring his mental voice as he glanced down at S'del before turning back to his dragon. This was not good, he was starting to see black creep into the corners of his vision.

Oyath gave a faint warning growl from where she rested, despite not even bothering to raise her head and look in A'ye's direction. I said relax, or I will wake him. It was not an empty threat, and so the greenrider simply stayed seated, his face buried into his hands.

Uta
i am gonna go down with this ship no regrets no flag nothing let's rock and roll

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:16 pm
houllow

Someone moved.

S'del had always been a light sleeper, and even after the night he'd had, his body was already full alert. Too many nights on the streets of Telgar, too many nights in strangers beds, meant movement was noted. Who was there to steal from him; who was there to hurt him or his loved ones. But Kindeth sent a wave of contented calm, of peace, calming any surprise. The bronze wouldn't let anyone harm him, and they were all safe.

Safety... But who then was in his - - -

Nope. It all came back. All of it. The flight, Kindeth's desire to chase, the falling green.... A'ye. The young man opened an eye, and saw a figure sitting still next to him. He noted the curve of his back, the way his hair fell, and his posture; the sudden joy at finding A'ye there was quickly snuffed by the other man's body language. His hands were lifted, covering his face....

That.

That didn't bode well.

A twist in his gut, a clench of his heart, and a mix of fear-and-pain-and-worry was enough to have Kindeth's eyes open in alarm. Still, S'del tried to calm his worry, and instead, let himself sit up. "A'ye?" He asked, voice low and quiet, not wanting to further alarm. "Are you . . . all right?" He knew it sounded stupid, given the man practically screamed upset. He wanted to reach out, to slip an arm around the other, to offer some sort of comfort, but he dared not. If A'ye was upset, or angry, or embarrassed, or ashamed, or any number of possible feelings, S'del didn't want to make it worse. "Did I do something wrong? Did I...hurt you?" He didn't really remember a lot . . . but what he did remember was intense. It hadn't all been flight lust, either, but he didn't dare confess such a thing. That well could have been the only night they'd get.

S'del hoped what happened wasn't a mistake. He also hoped he wasn't now down a new dear friend.

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:47 pm
A'ye been lost in his thoughts, running so many situations through his mind, that he initially failed to notice that S'del was awake next to him. With his face in his hands he couldn't see, and Oyath probably didn't mention anything simply because she was enjoying whatever was going on, so it took the bronzerider actually his name to startle him into looking. He didn't pulls his hands down entirely though he did stop with his fingers curled at lip level. A heavy flush remained on his skin, keeping him red and sweating, though somehow he managed to find the strength to blush further.

The young man looked, well, stunning, now that A'ye dared at actually peek at him. There was a faint tremble that ran along his skin knowing that he'd felt that flesh against his, held hands and shared kisses with the man who looked at him with concern. Most of the previous night had been a blur with emotions mixed between desire and lust, and from her perch against Kindeth Oyath rumbled again. Her continued feelings of satisfaction forced an odd pit in A'ye's stomach, like a weird sort of flying bug that left him feeling unsettled and giddy all at once. A'ye lowered his hands a bit more as S'del talked, and he became aware that he was faintly leaning away from the younger rider.

It was the words that S'del spoke next that had him biting into his lip, his eyes darting nervously to the side as he tried to hard to think of what to say. He certainly wasn't hurting, that was for sure. If anything, he felt - like he was going to explode as his face grew even redder. At this rate he was working towards a headache, and all his dragon could do was cackle inside his head. "It....felt really good." Why was that the only thing he could think to respond to?! If he knew where his pants were, or his shoes, or basically anything he could wear quickly, he'd have managed to escape and kept himself hidden for a sevenday or so. Where were his pants anyway?

"Go...good morning, S'del."

Uta
giggles biggles

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:33 pm
houllow

S'del waited with baited breath for the other speak. If he noticed just how flushed the usually pale skinned man happened to be, he didn't say a thing -- for all he knew that flush was one of anger, or supreme embarrassment -- but he wouldn't know until A'ye spoke. For just a moment, a thousand possibilities ran through his mind, and each one became worse, and worse. S'del had thought they'd had a good time -- but now he wasn't entirely sure. If A'ye hadn't wanted it, if that was just Oyath needing to be caught, if A'ye had desired someone else.... Honestly, S'del didn't even know the man's preferences, much less if he was even single! What if A'ye really had just wanted to be friends, and now all of this?

. . . well. It was just a flight. Surely... Surely he could shrug off all passion, all feeling, and lie to the man. If that was what was needed, S'del would happily take the blame, happily bite his tongue, and silence his heart. Whatever A'ye needed to hear, S'del would say it. But right now? He didn't know.

Thankfully, the man did peek over at him from behind those hands, and finally confessed the truth. The man felt like he could breathe again, and a relieved smile turned some of that concern into joy at hearing such a thing. "Good!" He said, before realizing that might sound abrupt. "I mean... I had hoped it would be. Or at least, that . . . well, I didn't want you to have a bad time of it." He stumbled over what he wanted to say, still not entirely sure how to patch things over. They'd had a wild night, but he did fear A'ye might immediately pack up and leave. Morning afters were always the hardest part of a flight, and he wasn't sure what A'ye might expect.

S'del wanted to reach over, to pull A'ye back into that bed, but he refrained. He'd wait, and see what happened, how their conversation progressed. "Good morning, A'ye." He knew the safe bet would be to talk about Oyath, to distract from their current scenario -- they were both naked, with but a bedfur between them -- but another part of him wanted to clear the air. "I hope you don't mind it was me." There. He said it. Now they could . . . move on. "But... Forgive my lack of manners. Can I . . . Can I get you anything? A drink? Breakfast? More blankets? More room?" What about another kiss? Or another - - - nope. No. He didn't get to think of that. But it was terribly difficult not to. A'ye was the most gorgeous man he'd ever seen, which was saying a lot, given the sheer number of attractive men and women at the Weyr.

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 4:44 pm
Didn't mind? Didn't mind. Mind? What was S'del saying? The words echoed in A'ye's skull as he tried to wake up more and tried to come to terms with what happened. He was never much of a morning person to start with despite often waking early, and even now he was attempting to get rid of the panic and pull himself together.

Wait.

Mind.

"No, no!" A'ye swiftly turned and placed his hands on S'del's chest, his head tilted to he could look up into the younger man's eyes. What was he saying no to? Leaving? Clothes? Breakfast? "No, it had to be you. I needed it to be you." There was a strong sense of urgency in his voice, and the look in his eyes echoed the sentiment. "I...I wanted it to be you." He turned his face away, leaving his hands where they remained.

Was he going to have to explain what he meant? It was painfully obvious to A'ye, slow to relationships as he was, that there was something about S'del he enjoyed. The bronzerider had come to talk to him in the infirmary, had been there to be spoken with. They talked at the hatching, plus all the other quiet times in one another's company. A'ye liked S'del so much, and maybe the other rider felt the same way?

Though was it just the echos of the flight talking? Their actions together were slowly returning to his mind, unfolding like a long moving picture. It was absolutely mortifying to think he'd done some of the things, but at the same time he found himself not caring. If S'del's clear desire for him was just because of the flight, he could accept it. Even if he'd said he wanted and needed S'del, there was a chance the other rider could think it was still the flight talking.

Why were relationships so awkward?

Uta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:10 pm
houllow

S'del was relieved when the other man hastily assured him that he was all right. The bronzerider would have hated himself if participating in the flight hadn't wanted him to win, or hadn't wanted him to whisk him away. Honestly, it had been the first time Kindeth had actually won a flight, and the results had been exceptionally strong. This wasn't his first time waking up with someone from the result of participating in a flight, but it had been particularly intense. He assumed it was simply because this time Kindeth had won Oyath and not because of how he felt about A'ye...

No, those feelings were going to be buried. They were friends. They... This... It was... Well. He didn't know. Was it just a flight? Did it mean anything to A'ye? Because it certainly had been nice, and had certainly been wonderful. Not just because it was a flight, but because it was A'ye, and S'del...well.

He. He liked him.

And yet, the man knew that he had to be cautious. He didn't know how to relationship, and didn't want to make their friendship strange or peculiar. On top of it all, hadn't they been told that a flight was just that? How often in weyrling training had they been told not to get carried away? That they were nothing more than stress relief. That feelings shouldn't be associated with them, and that there was no sense in getting jealous over shenanigans that happened when dragons were involved.... Was that all this was?

Honestly, S'del didn't know. He didn't want it to be, and yet, he had no idea how A'ye might feel.

So he smiled, and relaxed a little bit more on the bed. "Good. I... I wanted this. Wanted you." And it had nothing to do with Kindeth's interest in chasing his Oyath. He didn't dare say anymore. Instead, he shifted a bit, but let his arm reach out to snake loosely about A'ye's waist, hoping to encourage the other to stay. He would immediately retract it if the other seemed upset by the motion. "Well, let me know if you need anything. I aim to please," he mused, half-jokingly, half-seriously. At this point, he just wanted to make sure things weren't going to be awkward.

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:39 pm
Was all of this still just the aftereffects of the flight talking? To be honest A'ye didn't really know - after the horrible disaster that had been Oyath's maiden flight he'd taken to locking himself inside his weyr whenever she rose. Thankfully that didn't happen as often with his dragon as it did other greens - was it due to her consideration for A'ye's feelings or just a very low sex drive?

Somewhere in the back of his mind Oyath rumbled if that all really mattered, and if it didn't why was he thinking about it right now? The green all but commanded that he enjoy the afterglow because as soon as hers had worn off they would be leaving.

The rider's cheeks burned and it took him a moment or two to register the last bits of S'del's words. He'd certainly noticed the arm about his waist and selfishly, cautiously, A'ye allowed himself to lean against S'del. The skin to skin contact was all he wanted and all he could even think to ask for, but he needed to respond with something other than blushes and muted noises. ". . .Breakfast would be nice. Are you able to get delivery?" There was humor in his voice and A'ye prayed to Faranth it sounded natural. "Yo....you sort of wore me out."

Oh no why did he say that he needed to drop Between and never be seen again.

Uta
super sorry this tag is late and really, really old! if you'd like to drop or continue this RP please let me know!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:46 pm
S’del was glad when the other man moved back into his touch. If his grip tightened, it couldn’t be helped. Though it was, seemingly, just a flight, it hadn’t just been Kindeth who had felt the pangs of desire. But the night was over, and they were here now; just how long he’d stay, S’del didn’t know, but he wanted to quietly cherish every minute, every excuse, every reason he had to get closer to the older man. Soon, too soon, he was sure, they would fall back into their roles of “just friends”. Of course, he appreciated A’ye as a friend, but he couldn’t help but quietly ache for more.

“I probably could,” he mused. “I’m not terribly far from the kitchens, and they could send something up.” It wasn’t something he often utulized, but it was one of the perks of riding a metallic dragon. “Otherwise, I’d be happy to bring us back something.” But what a risk that would be… He feared if he left, everything would be shattered; A’ye might panic and leave, or at least, there’d be no more excuse to have him so close or so near.

At A’ye’s confession that he wore him out, it was S’del’s turn to flush. How much of that had been dragonlust and how much had been pure passion? “I hope you don’t mind,” he murmured, deciding to be bold and press a small kiss against the others bare shoulder. “I’m in no rush for you to leave,” he confessed, deciding it was only fair.
”houllow”

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:52 pm
"It must be nice, being this close to the kitchens. My weyr is rather high up, since I ride a green, and I used to have share if you could believe it." It hadn't been for a long period of time as his companion had quickly found someone and moved in with them, but it had been awkward. A'ye was used to sharing space all the way from his childhood but with a dragon involved things had changed. "Breakfast in bed sounds like such a rare treat." He was babbling, he seriously was babbling and A'ye wanted to bite his tongue to stop. It was almost like S'del knew that if he left to do something the green rider would take that chance to run (because he would) and was determined to stay at his side.

It...wasn't like he'd be running because he hated it, but rather because he was still mortified over how happy he was feeling in all of this. S'del was offering to stay and eat with him, was holding him close, was concerned about his body. Maybe it was A'ye's completely lack of experience talking but this was overwhelming in a very good way. It also was terrifying because it showed exactly how new he was and how S'del seemed....not to be.

And that put a small pit in A'ye's stomach, knowing that of course S'del would know what to do. The way he'd held A'ye, the way with everything, it was only natural that someone as handsome and wonderful wouldn't even need to hesitate with how much information he surely had gathered. A'ye might have been the older one but clearly he was inferior.

Stop it. He clearly is happy you're here and I'm still not ready to move yet. Enjoy this. Oyath rumbled from where she was still nestled, and from beneath one of her claws the rider was pretty sure he spotted a pant leg. She wouldn't - I did.

A'ye was about to shout out at her when he felt the kiss on his shoulder, and his eyes drew wide as he turned to look S'del in the face. That was completely a mistake as his cheeks flared back to life, this time deciding to take his neck and most of his shoulders with him in what could easily become a full-body flush. "I...do...don't mind at all. You're good company."

Good company. Company.

Please, let him just vanish.

Let him just go.

Uta
it a miracle!

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items