{PRP} Quality Sister Time {Vesin x Vosin}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:55 am
Nilah44

Vosin was excited this morning. She'd heard her twin had a rare day off from her wing and was intending to kidnap her to spend some quality sister time together. The goldrider was so proud of the work her sister did, and felt it should be justly rewarded. So the past couple days she'd been working to get everything ready for this day.

Everything was packed, hidden, and ready on Killakeeth when she had the dragon send the message to Kelilayth that she required her sister and him ready to move out. Vosin sat in her straps and tried not to fidget like a weyrling rider on her first ride as she waited for her twin.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:12 am
It was a day that the woman had been waiting for. Her day off. Well, sort of day off. She had a few things she had to take care of (hopefully without her sister knowing she was working as fast as she could before their planned outing). Since becoming wingsecond, she'd had little time for her family which made her sad and eager for today's outing. Vesin bustled about her weyr getting everything organized and cleaned up before grabbing the things she had already packed up. Mine, Killakeeth says they're ready and asks to meet then soon. Vesin jumped onto Kelilayth's back and they launched into the sky. She had her gifts tucked in a pack out of sight so she could choose the perfect time in which to present them to her family. Killakeeth, we're on our way. Keli sent the gold. They'd meet above the weyr before betweening to the beach.

magnadearel

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:43 am
Nilah44

When she'd heard her twin's rest day had fallen with her's Vosin had arranged for them to go out. It had been kinda vague at the time when they first planned it. Then a chance comment from someone as she'd been walking by had inspired her to throw a surprise picnic for her twin. It was just the kind of spurious thing she would do. However, since Vesin didn't know about it, she had had to play both roles and fill in where her twin usually did. She'd bounced ideas off several people to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything. The woman turned slightly from her seat to patch the covered packages strapped to her dragon's withers affectionately.

Vosin, Keli says that they are on their way. Vosin grinned and gave the gold the mental command to take to the air. It was hard to miss Killakeeth leaving. The large gold lumbered up into the sky and she looked around until she spotted her twin's brown. Excellent. Give the coordinates would you? They'd talked about which beach to go to, but Vosin had a different idea. They'd go to one that was less populated and more likely to have wild firelizard clutches so they could search.

She waved to the familiar red-headed woman on the brown as they drew closer. Vosin waited for them to acknowledge their new destination before she told Killakeeth to take them there.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:51 am
It didn't take long after the brown had risen into the air for them to spot the twin's gold. Vesin waved back to her sister as they closed the space between them. Kelilayth listened as Killakeeth gave him different coordinates than he thought they'd be going to. Sure it had been a bit vague when planned but to go all the way to a distant beach? Keli did a mental version of a human shrug and sent his acknowledgement and approval back to Killa. I have the coordinates from Killakeeth. We're ready to between. Vesin nodded and patted Keli. "I'm ready, lets go." Once popping out of the cold between, Ves resisted a shiver. She looked around. "Hey Vos! What are we doing all the way out here?"

magnadearel

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:20 pm
Nilah44

She wanted to rub her hands together with glee when the brown calmly accepted the slight change to the plans. Thankfully she was holding onto her straps and couldn't, lest she give the game away. There was that brief moment of dark and cold before they popped out above a beautiful beach with a large lagoon for the dragons to swim in.

It didn't take long for Ves to realize something was amiss when they got there go. Vos grinned with delight. "Land and I'll tell you!" It was so hard to shout on the wing. She gestured down to the beach, and had Killakeeth glide down. The view was awesome! Vos inhaled deeply and enjoyed the view, though the trip didn't last long.

Once down, she unstrapped and walked back to undo the packages attached to Killakeeth's sides. Carefully she lowed them down. "Grab those would you Ves? What are we doing, you ask?" Vos gave her twin a green eyed wink. "We are having a picnic of course! Plus we can go beach combing." With the last box and wrapped bundle down, the woman slid down the foreleg of her large gold. Her personal favorite way to down from those tall withers. She felt sad for those with smaller dragons who couldn't really slide down. It was a thrill to have that moment of sliding down.

Killakeeth rumbled happily. She'd go swim and then stretch out to her full length in the sands to catch all the sun. The weyr's beaches were usually full and sometimes she couldn't spread out as much as she liked with all the smaller dragons around. Not that she didn't give them looks that made them scooch over for her. The water looks wonderful Keliayth. Care to join me for a swim? She did enjoy the company of her rider's twin's dragon. The beach was plenty big enough for the both of them.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:48 pm
Vesin took in the whole scene. The lagoon, the large empty beach. Her eyes were quite wide as they landed and she slid off Kelilayth's back. "We're having a picnic? And then beach combing? Vos, you planned all this? A surprise?" That in it self was surprising to her. Planning anything for the two twins normally fell on Ves' shoulders. She was proud of her twin. As she approached Killakeeth and her sister, she wrapped her arms around Vosin's waist. "You planned all this. I'm proud of you." Ves gave her a little squeeze before grabbing the packages that had been indicated by her sister.

Killakeeth's offer was too enticing. The smaller brown rumbled happily in return. Only something such as your presence would make it better. Aren't I lucky. He teased slightly as he slipped into the water.

magnadearel

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:23 pm
Nilah44
If Ves ever gets struck down during Threadfall, she'd better call Vos for a rescue! DX

Vos huffed on her nails and then buffed them against her shirt proudly. "And I snuck it all by you," she gave her twin a wink. Honestly she was quite pleased she'd managed to pull this off. It helped to have Killakeeth covering her back when the gold could be convinced to instead of napping. Vos was pleased by the spontaneity of her twin's hug and gave her a fierce hug back. "You've been working so hard for your wing, that I wanted to be sure something was done for you." Who knew if those rough and tumble boys were taking proper care of her twin.

Killakeeth watched the two women beside her fondly. Enjoy your lunches. We'll be swimming. She gave a dragon laugh and turned to wade out into the water. Lifting herself off the beach to dive into deep water would have been, but far too much work for the large gold. And your company makes the day brighter, she told the brown, pleased with his flattery. Once deep enough she dove into the water, sending a small tidal waves up towards the beach.

"Have fun!" She waved to the gold, then grabbed the rest of the packages quickly to move them away from the oncoming wave. As it was her feet and lower legs still got wet. "Ugh. Remind me to put her on a diet." I'm just a large dragon. Vosin headed towards one of the still dry patches on the beach.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:04 pm
"You sure did Vos." Vesin smiled at her sister's comments. It was one thing to do the work, a whole other thing to be recognized for it. But it shouldn't surprise her that her sister would keep tabs on her. "I know I have and honestly I feel kind of bad that we're only just now getting to spend some real time together again like the good old days. I hope you've been doing well here. What have you been doing lately?" It would be good to hear what kind of antics her look a like was getting into. Then again, it might pain her knowing she wasn't there to help her get out or kept safe.

The two girls ran away from the wave but neither made it away dry. Which was fine, Ves would likely take a dip in the water at some point, especially since it was only the two of them. "I could remind you all you want but you know it wouldn't make much difference. Killa likes to make her own decisions!" The gold was definitely a handful, if Vesin was remembering their weyrling age correctly.

magnadearel
I think you know Killakeeth would be the only gold Ves would trust to catch her and Keli!

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:35 pm
Nilah44

Vosin moved slowly up the beach toward the edge where some trees cast a nice spot of shade. Thankfully it had been high enough to avoid a soaking from the wave. She set the packages down and fished out a large blanket for them to sit on and have their picnic. She smiled at her twin. "Even I know nothing can always stay the same." In truth she was proud of her twin for the work she did for the weyr. Mainly because she knew she could never do the same job. At least not as well as Vesin.

She started setting baskets out on the blanket and laughed. "Oh a little of this and a little of that. Searching mainly." Vosin tried to contribute in the best way that she could. Other than being the occasional layer of eggs. "Got lost in a mine in Nabol. That was fun." She set out the different dishes she'd brought. Many were both of their favorites.

Vos snickered, "so true." She offered her twin a plate and helped herself. This place was perfect. Great food, good company, serene beach, dragons playing in the water. There wasn't much more she could ask for. Well one or two things, but not that needed to be here with her and her twin. "They treating you all right?" She'd knock some heads together if she found out they weren't.

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games