CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ivodora Proudmore
Library Teacher

Ivo smiled toward Peach. She was happy to learn to her friend Daisy somehow ended up in the real world. Peach, then we better go help her before something happens to her! Luckly, when Ivo was in High School, she was the former captain of the school's archery team, so she got her old practice bow and quiver of arrows that was used during her school days. Peach, will you accompany to pick up Daisy? As for those strange shadows, I'll protect you from them. Ivo knew that this wasn't going to be a practice run just like her school days, her targets were going to be real or in this case the strange shadows. Peach, be sure to stay close to me and don't get lost. We'll find Daisy together.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:25 pm
Princess Peach

Peach got up quickly as she heard ivo said she be right back the woman returned with a bow and arrow and told her she protect her from the strange shadows,"Okay! Lets get going I hope that Daisy and my poor toad will be okay", said peach hurry to grab her parasol the princess walked outside toward the car,"Are we taking the car", she glanced up at the black rain,'Is it safe to be out?", she asked Ivo..

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:29 pm
Ivodora Proudmore
Library Teacher

Ivo looked up to Peach. We're taking my car to the Pier. But due to the visibility of the Dark Storm, we need to be careful. My guess is that those Shadows maybe taking orders from a leader. I have 2 flashlights that we can also use to navigate through this storm. Ivo got into the car with Peach, buckled herself and Peach up then dove off to the Pier to help Daisy and Toad who was with her.
*exit*

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:43 pm
Princess Peach

"Okay ivo!", said peach as she got in buckled up as they drove off.
EXIT

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:09 am
Ivodora Proudmore
Library Teacher

Ivodora arrived at the house then parked the car in the driveway. We're here, Peach, Daisy and Toad. This is where I live. Ivo got out the car then let Peach, Daisy and Toad out of the car, walked to the house then unlocked the front door to let herself and her friends in. As soon as they were inside, Ivo hung up her coat & returned her quiver and practice bow to where they were. Daisy, you can use the bathroom upstairs to get cleaned up. I'll have some clean clothes for you that you can use in a moment.

Ivo then got out her laptop & began to look up those Shadows which tried to attack Daisy and Toad earlier. Here we go. Those shadows that attacked you and Daisy at the Pier, Toad, are called The Heartless. It says here that The Heartless are those without hearts & they have great fear of the Keyblade's power. Speaking of which, has you, Peach, Daisy and Rosalina heard of someone named Ansem the Wise? It says here that he was studying the Power of both the Heart and The Heartless, he recorded all his findings in a detailed report of his. The Heartless have appeared in the Kingdom Hearts series but this is the first time I've seen them in the Real World. Whoever is causing this Dark Storm maybe the same person who brought them here. And with that, Ivo went upstairs to get Daisy some clothes to wear. She went to the master bedroom, opened the trunk and got some clothes & undergarments that were Daisy's size, then laid them on the bed.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:29 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

The 3 friends made there way into Ivo's house as Daisy glanced around in amazement as well as toad,"Woah!!", said toad as he held onto peaches hand while he glanced around the house,"This is alot different then mushroom kingdom castle", the little guy said; as peach giggled,"Oh yes it is but its lovely and I do like it", she looked up to glance at daisy who was told to go upstairs and wash up,"Go on she will get you clean clothes like mine", said peach twirling in her new pink dress,"you will like it I promise", Daisy smiled and gave peach a thumbs up,"Okay I believe ya", she turned to walk up the stairs upon doing so she entered the bathroom and began to draw a hot bath and take one after she that she came out wrapped tight in a towel to see ivo setting clothes on the bed,"Is that for me? Thanks!", said daisy inspecting the clothes.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:51 am
Ivodora Proudmore
Library Teacher

You're welcome. You can use the bathroom to get changed, Daisy. Just as soon as I've taken down the dirty clothes to the washer and dryer. Ivo then proceed to place Daisy's dirty clothes that were in the bathroom floor into the hamper so they can be washed, after that, Ivo left the bathroom so that Daisy can use it to get changed. Ivo took the dirty clothes down to the basement so they can be washed. After setting the washing machine to the right settings & added the detergent, Ivo placed the dirty clothes into the washing machine then started it up, then left seeing that she would return later to put the clothes in the dryer. Ivo sat down next to Peach. I started the wash, Peach. So, Daisy is around your age?

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:01 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

Daisy nodded to ivo and then proceeded to put on the clothes that were provided for her.. she came out in a dress and headed down stairs where peach was talking to ivo,"Yes we are very close in age or are we exactly in age?", said peach thoughtfully as toad struggled to get up onto the couch. daisy gave a light chuckle and said,"We are the same age you silly peach", in which peach looked at ivo and then at daisy before she smiled and said,"Oh yea we are", she then told ivo,"We have been friends for a very very long time", said peach as daisy goes to sit down on the couch and help toad up.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:06 am
Ivodora Proudmore
Library Teacher

Why that's wonderful, Peach. Daisy, you look really nice. Can I get you & Toad anything to eat and drink? Ivo went to the kitchen to get something for Daisy and Toad to eat. I thought Daisy and Toad were getting hungry so I brought them something to eat and drink. Ivo set the tray down on the table. After you're finished eating, Daisy, would you like to see the bedroom? One of them is orange.

*Time Skip*
The Dark storm continued all the way into the night with no end in sight, Ivo went ahead and began to cook dinner for Peach, Daisy, Rosalina & Toad. Dinner will be ready in a couple of minutes, guys.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 1:51 pm
Ivodora Proudmore
High School Librarian

*Time Skip: After Dinner*
Apollo's magic from Kyrandia reached the mainlands & across the world as the dark storm began to fade another storm cloud took its place this time raining Lifewater with healing magic in the night sky. After Dinner, Ivo was cleaning up when she noticed the rain was changed from Dark to clear out the window. Guys, take a look outside! The rainwater, its returned to normal! Someone's had altered the weather back to normal. Whoever must have turned the weather back to normal must have been someone of great power. I have a book of legends and Myths in my office. Maybe we can look up the being who lifted the Dark Storm Curse?

*Time Skip: Monday Morning*
Morning came and it was time for Ivodora to get ready for work. Ivo then went into Peach's room first. Peach, its time to wake up. It's morning. Ivo then opened the blinds to let the light in even though it a purification rain storm outside as it was partly cloudy outside. Ivo knew that once she reached the school's library, Peach, Rosalina, Toad & Daisy would be left alone in the house. Breakfast will be ready in a couple of minutes. In the meantime, why don't you take a morning bath or shower to refresh yourself & wake up, then get dressed and meet me downstairs after we wake Daisy up. I have work today at the High School's Library. Ivo then left and went to Daisy's room to open the blinds to let the light in.

OOC: Rosalina's role has been reopened and has been placed on hold. Once someone picks up her role, we can time skip Rosalina to the present.

GuenivereOrion

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:14 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

The next morning peach woke up yawning as she heard ivo say something about a school and stuff,"Oh!! I can't wait to attend this academy of yours Ivo", she told her rushing to her bathroom she begins her morning shower coming out to dress she then brushed out her hair at the vanity as she shouted for daisy,"Daisy!!", she said,"Its time to get up", daisy came around the corner in pjs as she yawned and was rubbing her eyes,"Wha..?", she said looking over at peach she noticed her already dressed and placing her crown on top,"What now...", she asked glummy; Peach giggled,"Your shower silly", she said,"And wake up toad", she then finished up her hair and skipped down to breakfast.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:23 am
Ivodora Proudmore
High School Librarian

Ivodora was making the breakfast, pancakes and scrambled eggs. I guess I could have you enrolled as being in the middle of 4th year students in high school. They should have school uniforms for you at the school store, Peach. I'll be sure to buy one for you, Daisy and Rosalina. A pink uniform for Peach, an Orange uniform for Daisy & a Cyan or Teal Uniform for Rosalina. When we get there. The Schools open about 8 AM.

GuenivereOrion

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:30 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

Peach came down sitting at the table as ivo told her about the school and making them students,"That sounds lovely I did miss my academy days", she confessed as she heard a voice from behind her as daisy came in,"I dont really", said the brunette she was sporting a cute outfit and sat next to peach,"Boring..", she yawned looking over at ivo made breakfast,"Oh daisy your just so grumpy did you wake on the wrong side of the bed?",she asked her concerned,"Daisy where is toad!", she francied as you could hear a small voice,"Down here...", and toad was coming through the doorway struggling to get into a chair in which he would stand up in instead of sit down,"Princess you really wanna go back to school?", he asked,"You have preformed all your academic studys at home", said toad; Peach giggled,"Its okay I dont mind and I think it will be good for all of us", daisy and toad looked at one another and grimaced.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:39 am
Ivodora Proudmore
High School Librarian

Well, students around you age, would be considered High school Seniors to College Freshmen. I'll just say that you're in the middle of your Senor years. Ivo finished cooking then placed the plates for each of the girls. I made pancakes and scrambled eggs. And since we'll be in the same building, we'll be close by as the school Library is near inside the school. Toad can watch over the house while we're at the school. Oh and I've made your lunches too. Ivo got out 3 backpacks with school essentials, Pink, Orange and Cyan for the girls as well as lunch bags for each of them, again; Pink Orange & Cyan.

GuenivereOrion

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:50 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

"Waahhhaaaa", said toad as if he was given some grand responsiblity,"Wwhhyyy mee?", he asked trembling; Peach patted his head and told him in a soft voice,"It will be okay you can watch the tv", she told him,"Huh? Tv?", said toad as peach took him into the living room and showed him how that worked Toad was instantly hooked and was learning to flip channels like it was nothing,"Wowza!", he said laughing in delight. Peach came back and began to eat her breakfast,"He is such a sensetive soul thank you ivo for the lovely breakfast", she told her friend smiling as she continued to eat.

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff