CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ivodora Proudmore
Library Teacher

Ivodora looked at Peach then smiled toward her. Peach, maybe after we take a walk on the carnival with Rosalina, maybe we could check out the mall? Ivo says this to Peach then turned toward Rosalina. Rosalina, does the mall and the beach sound alright to you for a walk?

GuenivereOrion

SapphireUmbra

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:58 pm
User Image
Princess Peach

Peach looked over at Ms. Ivo and shook her head,"I am afraid not I believe I have finished all my princess studies already", she explained to her,"Though It would be nice to go see the carnival thats like a small festival I do believe if I'm correct?", she looked up brightly,"We can have lots of fun there I am sure if only Daisy, toad, mario, and lugi were with us", she sighed slowly.

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:08 pm
Ivodora Proudmore
Library Teacher

Ivodora looked at Peach then smiled toward her. Peach, carnivals are pretty fun. They have games and rides to enjoy as well as food to eat there. You can also win prizes by playing some games there. Ivo said this to Peach explaining to her that Carnivals can be fun, but didn't know who Mario, Luigi, Toad and Daisy were. Peach, who's Mario, Luigi, Daisy & Toad? Are they friends of yours?

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:37 pm
User Image
Princess Peach

Peach turned to Ivo and laughed softly,"Yes they are all good friends of mine but Mario is special", she explained to her,"You see he is my hero he saves me all the time from that mean koopa king bowser", she shakes her head slowly,"Bowser is soo rude he is always kidnapping me and making my poor mario go through such horrible lands to find me and rescue me again".

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:32 pm
Ivodora Proudmore
Library Teacher

I'm sorry to hear that, Peach. Anyway, are you and Rosalina ready to go out with me? First to the carnival?

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:46 pm
Ivodora Proudmore
Library Teacher

*Time Skip: Afternoon*
Ivodora just got back from the carnvial and the mall with Peach and Rosalina right before the sky became black and it started to rain. What just happened outside with the weather? It was supposed to be a nice day today but now it started raining all of a sudden and its getting worse, and on top of that, this sudden storm is effecting our rain water somehow; its become polluted. Ivodora said this as she looked out the window, indeed it was raining but all the rain water that was coming down was black & looked polluted. My clothes are a mess after this sudden rainstorm. Peach, Rosalina, are you two alright?

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:21 pm
User Image
Princess Peach

Peach began to yawn as she was taking a cat nap by the window near the living room on the couch it was really dark and rainy out but she found it was a time for a princess to be sleepy on such cold and dark rainy days. She turned her head at the sound of ivo asking if she was okay and she nodded and called out sleepily,"Of course I'm fine...", she smiled as her blonde head bobbed back to sleep to finish out her nap.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:25 pm
Ivodora Proudmore
Library Teacher

That's good to hear. Its best that we should stay together. No matter how bad it is outside. Ivo looked outside the window and the storm was getting worse. This can't be good. I just want the 3 of us to stay safe no matter how bad it gets outside. Anyway, I'm going to get cleaned up on the bathroom, Peach. After my shower is done, I'll let you get cleaned up next. Ivo went to her bedroom where she got some clean clothes for her shower later, then went to the bathroom to check on herself, seeing that she got a little hurt from the dark rain, she applied some neosporin on where she was hurt. After that, she got the things ready for her shower, then took her shower to get cleaned up, after taking her shower, Ivo dried off, got on clean clothes then when back down to check on Peach. Peach, its your turn to use the bathroom to get cleaned up. After your shower, I'll have some clean clothes waiting for you. Be sure to meet me in my bedroom to pick them up, okay? Ivo went back to her bedroom with the shopping bags, inside were some new clothes & undergarments for Peach and Rosalina to wear that they brought while at the mall, Ivo layed out Peach's clean clothes & undergarments on Ivo's bed.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:00 pm
User Image
Princess Peach

Peach blinked slowly yawning as she sat up,"Okay ivo..", she replied she felt so tired in this strange rain... She never felt like this.. and with that she headed in after Ivo had her shower and got her own and she found a pink bathrobe that was fluffy and she put it on until she could find some clothes,"Where are the clothes Ms Ivo?", she asked wondering where her new clothes were.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:02 pm
Ivodora Proudmore
Library Teacher

In the master bedroom, Peach. I layed out your clean clothes and undergarments. You can use the bathroom to get changed.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:15 pm
User Image
Princess Peach

Peach cheerfully said,"Okay!", before she grabbed all the clothes that were hers and went into the bathroom to change she then came out and said,"Thank you very much for the new dress Ms. Ivo!", she said twirling around in her new dress.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:35 pm
Ivodora Proudmore
Library Teacher

Ivo gave Peach a loving hug You're welcome, Peach. By the way, maybe we should check on Rosalina to see how she's doing.

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:01 pm
User Image
Princess Peach

Peach nodded thankfully as she heard her say something about going to check on Rosalina,"Of course I think we should check on her to..", said peach as she then asked,"Where did Rosalina go?", she wondered this to herself as she followed behind Ivo.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:08 pm
Ivodora Proudmore
Library Teacher

Ivo lead the way to check on Rosalina. Peach, when we meet your friend Daisy someday, I would be happy to see your friends. Well, if Daisy were here right now, I would welcome her into my house, Peach.

*Time Card: Much Later*
Ivo checked on the TV to see if there was any more information on this dark storm. Next story, the city streets was attacked by strange Shadows that have suddenly appeared a few hours after the start of this Dark Storm which is causing dark rain this afternoon. But their offensive was beaten back by a mysterious armored figure in shades of silver, black, grey and blue armed with a key as its weapon. pictured here on screen. The city's administration has assured this reporter that every step has been taken to exercise with extreme caution to deal with these shadows. In related news, a strange portal has appeared at the Pier on Paloma Beach. No one knows what this symbol means but it appears that someone is coming through. Peach, Rosalina. I think that both of you need to see this. Ivo takes the remote control and freezes the image of the Flower insignia on her DVR. Do you recognize that Flower insignia, Peach?

GuenivereOrion

SapphireUmbra

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:03 pm
Princess Peach

Peach who was sitting on the couch taking another nap it seemed the storm had made her very tired blinked slowly as ivo told her about an insigma in which she seen such a familiar flower shape that it caused her to gush,"I know who that is!", she said joyfully only to watch as a brown haired girl in a yellow matching outfit with a small figure with red and white head step behind her,"Its Princess Daisy! She is finally here!", said peach happily.

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff