Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply -Bio's And Guild Rule's-
Idea's and plans for yokia war... ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:20 pm
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

aye guys! i figured i make this so we could bounce idea off each other i have alot of them myself but i figured i pick your guy's brains ^^

my thought was we have an all out war in school with the yokai gang and all summoned allies hunkerd down at the school with Andrew and his forces trying to invade... we could have the head master step out due to the madness of the situation and let all hell break lose no strings or barriers attached... my plans for this arc is konren get his memory back to help aid in the war... rem is either set free or break's out to help aid in the war... derrick tries to become the pack leader and gain the help of his pack to aid in the war... su has to confort her father who is on Andrews side

*side note.. figured konren would only get his memories back when he goes full kitsune mode so in order to help in the battle he would do so thus getting his memory back

any who that's my idea's what about you guys? ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:37 pm
Pacwick
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

ā€¯GuenivereOrion"

aye guys! i figured i make this so we could bounce idea off each other i have alot of them myself but i figured i pick your guy's brains ^^

my thought was we have an all out war in school with the yokai gang and all summoned allies hunkerd down at the school with Andrew and his forces trying to invade... we could have the head master step out due to the madness of the situation and let all hell break lose no strings or barriers attached... my plans for this arc is konren get his memory back to help aid in the war... rem is either set free or break's out to help aid in the war... derrick tries to become the pack leader and gain the help of his pack to aid in the war... su has to confort her father who is on Andrews side

*side note.. figured konren would only get his memories back when he goes full kitsune mode so in order to help in the battle he would do so thus getting his memory back

any who that's my idea's what about you guys? ^^

i like it!  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
-Bio's And Guild Rule's-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff