Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

Terra slowly walked up to the courtyard where he noticed the destruction that has happened to the castle after so many years. With a soft sigh, he looked down as he looked at his hands. He knew he was the spark that caused his life to go the a flame. All he wanted was power and now, all he wants is to be a better keyblade wielder. As he sat down on his knees, he closed his eyes before meditating to calm his nerves. This was when a familiar face appeared to his right,"Welcome home boy.."
Terra looked up to see who it was. Showing that it was Caspian who was shaking a little bit, using a cane to keep himself up straight before speaking his mind,"This place...this place was so beautiful and I feel like it can be beautiful once again..but I no longer have the power to do so..Water, Wind, Earth...you need all three but you need one more..the sun.."
Terra blinked a few times before looking forward at a place he once called home, smiling softly before speaking up,"Aqua...Ven...the three of us will bring this place back to life. I promise you that, Master Caspian.."

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:35 pm
Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu

"So you must be Master Caspian, a retired keyblade master," Joshua spoken out as he walked through the entrance gateway. He took a notice on Terra before he made a sly smirk, "Howdy, I'm Yoshiya Kiryu, but you can call me Joshua. I'm happens to be Composer, the Leader of Reapers," he introduce himself to them, unknownist to them besides Joshua, he brought someone who can share the information and how to stop Daichi's plan.

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Terra and Caspian turned their head to see what looked like a young boy who is happy to be called Joshua, but all they wondered is how he got there. As Terra stood up to face this new face, Caspian just turned his body around before speaking softly,"Nice to meet you but my question is..how did you know where to find us?"
Terra turned his head toward Caspian as he wondered the same thing before turning back toward the boy as he readied himself in case of any struggle. The two didn't know who he was but he wasn't able to be sensed, aura wise. This made Terra slightly worried but Caspian didn't look deterred. Caspian could feel a more powerful presence nearby in which he spoke once again,"I know you aren't alone.."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:18 pm
Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu

Joshua heard Caspian's question about how did he get here, he continue to smirk, "A friend told me your name, and I have to track you and volia, I'm here. Like I said, I'm a Leader of the Reaper," he replied in teasing manner. He was about to bring his friend out, but Caspian spoken out that he knew he wasn't alone, he looked slightly surprised, but he quickly composed with a smirk and a chuckled, "Well cat's out of the bag, he can track her presence..." he commented and turned his head towards the pillar, "You can come out," he called her out. With this cue, an organization XIII coat stepped out and she approached to Joshua, her hood covered her face to hide her identity. She reached her hand to her hood to slightly reveal her matching teal hair and eye colors to face both Terra and Caspian, reveal to be Former Queen of Olympian, Miku Hatsune. Joshua quickly pull her hood over her head, "Ack!" "Sorry, but I told her to keep her facial remain hidden from Daemon King and his lackey. She and I have a theory that they might need her alive to track something down. I will let her explain what I told her," he explains to them about keep her identity hidden. He let go of her head, and nodded her to motion her to explain what happen. Miku looked at him before her hood face both Caspian and Terra, "Do you two recall the meteor showers you saw from twelve years ago before Fairy Sphere?" she asked them a question to make sure they witnessed the meteor showers.

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:55 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

My quest isn't over
nor is my story

Caspian had a straight face but Terra was nervous as he saw the organization xiii coat which he summoned his keyblade to protect himself, only to see the keyblade master's hand signalling him to stop. When Miku showed her face and teal blue hair before quickly being covered back up, Terra blinked a few times before making his keyblade disappear while the both of them listened to Joshua's words. This was when the two listened to Miku talking about the meteor showers that had appeared twelve years ago. This made Terra blink a few times as he wasn't paying too much attention to that he was trying to reconnect with his friends but Caspian nodded in agreement. Since he lived outside in Egypt, he would star gaze during the night time with his partner, Senu, who was flying around at the moment before landing on the entrance gate of the Castle. This was when Caspian spoke, one eye being gold to show that he was looking through the eyes of Senu to see their surroundings,"I remember that day. The meteors shined bright in the night sky, as though Ra was crying. Is this about what happened at Olympus?"

I am the keyblade master
that rose like a Pheonix

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:18 pm
Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu

"That is correct, but those meteor showers are actually the fragments of Keyblade of Olympus. I don't know exactly how the keyblade broke, Joshua-san told me that one of god of evil spied on them with his darkness and witnessed Daichi repel Mallus from possessing him. It results of the keyblade to be broken," she explains to them about meteor showers turned out to be fragments of keyblade of olympus. Joshua crossed his arms, and let Miku continue, "I feared the Spider Witch name Arachne Gorgon and Daichi himself have already send their armies to search for fragments after Fairy Sphere was deactivated. If the keyblade falls into Daichi's hand, more darkness will increase. However I won't allow it, so please find all the fragments before they do, and I need other keyblade wielder name to gather more fragments they can find. I already plan it to hand the keyblade to Arigane-sama's son, I will leave it to priestess to try and bring him back from Realm of Darkness," she added as a determined that she won't allow Daichi collect the fragments, but entrust people with keyblades and their friends to find the fragment, while she mentioned Mitsuki to try bring Vincent back from Realm of Darkness.

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:40 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

My quest isn't over
nor is my story

Caspian stood there silent as he thought about the situation while Terra blinked a few times before speaking up,"I will find these fragments..me and my friends, Aqua and Ventus."
Caspian just looked over at Terra's eagerness to find these fragments but only brushed his beard softly as he began to think about how many fragments there are and where they could all be. As he thought about it, there are multiple realms, each one breathing life and civilizations but he knew that this will be quite a task. He sighed softly before speaking once again,"Well..we will need to create a stronghold..once this place here is brought back to it's life, we will have a place where people fighting for the light to come and strategize...are you sure she can get into the dark realm and pull him out? There is a possibility she could become trapped herself."

I am the keyblade master
that rose like a Pheonix

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:23 pm
Yoshiya "Joshua" Kiryu

"Well problem is, where are those fragments landed on, it could be hundred or thousand fragments to collect before Daichi's lackey find them," Joshua added about number of fragments unable to know where it landed. Miku turned her head towards Joshua like she sounded stern, "Joshua-san!" she scold him, he raise his hands up with a smirk, "Now now no need to be angry," he said to her. She sighed and shook her head, just as Caspian comment about risking Mitsuki to send her Realm of Darkness. Miku and Joshua looked alert before they looked at each other in concern, "I... I don't know if she can enter the dark realm, after all Arigane-sama gave her a bow he crafted for those who have pure hearted," she replied to Caspian. Joshua shrugged, "Even I never met her, but heard of her little puppy adventure. Although if she needs him back from Dark Realm, the light within his heart needs to open the Door to Light," he comment, just amused himself to talk to Mitsuki in teasing manner. Miku face palmed and shook her head, "Come on, you know those two have friendly bond and they are unbreakable, no matter those villains tried."

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:36 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Terra sighed softly as he placed his hands against his hips, trying to think of ways to find these fragments. He didn't know much about these fragments but he knew his friends would know. He left them a note back at Camelot for Ven and Aqua to meet him here. He rubbed the back of his head softly as he tried to think about different places they could be,"Seeing how it's a powerful keyblade, though in pieces, we would be able to find them using it's strong connection to the light, right?"
Caspian stood there as he listened to Joshua joking around, making his eyebrow twitch slightly before just letting it go for he knew that this was apart of his nature. He turned his head toward Miku explained about Arigane giving Mitsuki a bow he crafted which made him smile softly,"Well..I hope she is strong and her heart is full of light..otherwise, she will be in trouble against the obstacles in her way."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Miku and Joshua listens to both Terra and Caspian in their own words. Miku placed her black glove finger against her chin to think about the fragment keyblade, "I don't know much about the Keyblade of Olympian, but it might be possible," she replied to Terra and was about to reply to Caspian, until she and Joshua heard the portal open as they turn their head to find Aqua's keyblade glider with her armor on. Aqua took a notice on Miku wearing Organization XIII with her hood over her head. She quickly jump off of her glider and deactivated her armor. She landed as her glider disappeared, she looked at both Joshua and Miku, she became skeptical, "Who are you?" she asked them. Joshua smirked a bit, already knew who she is, "A friend, and I just brought someone, just in case Daichi might go after her to force her to track down the fragment. Master Aqua, this girl need you and your friends help," he replied as he approach her. Miku recalled the letter from Arigane about Aqua, so she stared at her, "So she's Arigane-sama's lover, and mother to Vincent-san and Karuma-san," she thought about Aqua. Aqua looks a little confused, "What do you mean?" she asked, and to answer the question, Joshua cupped his hands to her ears to whisper who's under the black coat and her identity. Aqua widen her blue eyes and focus on Miku, "I'm so sorry about Daichi taken over your kingdom," she apologize to her. Miku slowly shook her head, "No need to apologize, I should have known it sooner from Arigane-sama's note, and I don't blame him for not telling me the danger I face," she accepted her apology, she never take a blame on Arigane. Aqua looked at her and about to speak, but Miku lifted her hand to make her stop talking, and she looked at Caspian, "That's why Arigane-sama asked me to watch over her, but it seems like she can handle this, I don't know what Atticus-san did to heroine," "Heroine?" Aqua asked in confusion, then looked at Terra, "Terra, who is she talking about?" she asked him, which Joshua spoken out, "Oh, you and your friends didn't know about the shrine maiden. Her name is Mitsuki Kokoromi, and yes she is a heroine of realm after Atticus retired and pass his legacy to her. She is a half demon with white wolf ears, and she's a close friend with your son. She has many names, but to gods, they called her priestess or miko, depends on religion or mythology she's in. She is kinda popular with gods," he revealed about Mitsuki as a shrine maiden as he uses his hands to make it look like wolf ears and his fingers move like it's twitching. Aqua looked at Joshua and remembered the girl with crimson wayfinder back from Castle that Never Was and Kingdom of Angel, however she was surprised to learn Mitsuki is a shrine maiden.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Joshua Miku

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Terra watched as Aqua arrived, making him smile softly to see his friend again before listening to the three talk. Caspian only sighed softly before speaking once again just to Terra,"Remember what I said.."
Terra nodded softly before watching Caspian whistle loudly, calling his eagle friend, Senu back to it's resting spot on the keyblade master's shoulder. As he just smiled, he watched the old assassin open a portal before walking through, disappearing from the rest of the group. Terra then turned back to the others before speaking once again,"They need help trying to find a thing called the Keyblade of Olympus. It broke when Daichi took over Olympus and defended himself from someone named Mallus..Know anything about this?"

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:10 pm
User Image

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

in a flash through a portal nearby, Ven arrived deactivating his armor and looked around "this ... This is .." he said seeing the ruins of his old home. He hadn't been here since he woke up twelve years ago but he didn't see much of it. Now he felt heartbroken seeing the distruction Xehanort caused all those years ago. He kept looking around till he saw his friends and a new person "Terra! Aqua!"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Aqua listened to Terra about Keyblade of Olympus, how it broke from Daichi defend from Mallus. She placed her finger underneath her chin, she know about Keyblade of Olympus, Arigane use to wield it. "I only know about keyblade, but what do mean broken?" "You saw the meteor showers from twelves years ago, but it's actually fragment of Keyblade of Olympus. From what he said, he needs you and rest of keyblade wielders help finding fragment of keyblade before Daichi and his groups find them, I already entrust the keyblade to Vincent-san," Miku explains to her about the fragment. Aqua remembered about the meteor shower, she cannot believe it's actually Kingdom of Olympus fragments. Just as Ventus arrived, she, Miku, and Joshua looked at him, "Ven!" "Well then, we have three keyblade wielders to help searching for fragments, while Mitsuki have to find the way to bring Vincent back without trapped in Dark Realm," he said to Miku, she nodded.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Joshua Miku

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Terra was a little bit worried as he listened to the two talk before hearing Ven yelling out to Aqua and himself. This made the Earth keyblade wielder smiled softly before rubbing the back of his head with his left hand,"Hey Ven, you ready for another adventure?"
Terra then began to explain the situation to Ven, explaining about how the Keyblade of Olympus had been destroyed and how the meteor shower twelve years ago was actually the keyblade fragments flying to all the different realms. This made Terra turn back toward his old home before summoning his keyblade in his right hand before looking up at the main entrance to the castle which he began to speak once again,"Master Caspian explained how this place can be reborn..a light that has been missing in this world can appear once again..all we need is...Earth, Water, Wind...and the Sun. We need to bring new life to this place..a place where all people fighting for the light can feel safe.."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Land of Departure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash