Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[DUEL] Brother vs Brother (Kufu/Majuto)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
KasaiLoki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 6, 4, 6 Total: 19 (5-30)

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:36 pm
Kufutwa ended up challenging his brother. It was really all fun and games. The male was definitely not a fighter. He ended up choosing a more...political path, but that did not mean he couldn't scuffle with his brother every now and then. And, with this little tournament going on, what better way to ask for a battle.

Kufu was finally not tied to his work to end up making it out to the grounds. His green eyes scanned for his flesh and blood. It was curious how the two were related with not many similarities between them in looks.

He spotted the darker of the males approaching, a smirk on his maw. "Ah brother. You made it. And here I was thinking you would wuss out on me. I guess the threat of bringing you to Katiti changed your mind?" Kufu grinned, bearing his slightly yellow fangs. "Rats, I am sure she was looking forward to seeing you too. Shame."  
Krysin rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 3, 3, 3 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:37 pm
A duel between brothers was mostly fun and games, and not just because Majuto was confident of his victory. They were siblings, but were also vastly different. Majuto did not have his brother's patience and intelligence, but then Kufutwa lacked in strength and physical skill. In a duel, Majuto felt it obvious who the victor would be. Kufutwa could make all the playful threats he wanted, since none of it mattered when Majuto beat him.

He approached his redder sibling with a confident smirk upon his face. Against all the lions in the world, Kufutwa was the one he was least worried about. As cubs he had loved picking on his sibling and trying to force him into little scuffles. It had been Majuto's first step onto the career path of a Scar. "Uh huh, the only one who I would have to fear here is you, and you're not that very frightening little brother."

Actually, he wasn't sure which one of them was younger.

Then again it hardly mattered when he was looking for an opportunity to tease Kufutwa. "How charming it is to see you buddying up to our Monarch's Soul! I hope you do not disturb her too much - busy lady, bigger fish to fry than hanging out with you and tormenting me." At least he really hoped so. By the ancestors, Kat better not be watching this.  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:58 pm
Krysin

"Little brother? I resent that." Kufutwa stalked up to his brother. He was a little taller than Majuto, but what he lacked was the defined muscle the darker male had. "I think you are the little brother." His head tilted.

"Careful of your words brother," the lion lowered his head, talking low to the male. The battle hadn't started just yet. "You know she can hear all. I'd hate to see her come after you." The lion winked, cackling just a bit. "So we gonna fight or what."

The lion tensed up, watching his brother's movements. This battle would likely not do well for him, but any time to land a mark or two on his brother was beneficial.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:16 pm
"That depends entirely on how you're looking at it, little brother." He was not give up the insult now that Kufutwa had tried to turn it against him. What Majuto lacked in height he made up for muscle strength and weight. He was far more suited to battle than his brother, and now in his element his confidence was obnoxiously obvious.

"Ugh, don't give me nightmares about that before we've started fighting." Kat had always struck fear into the young lion's heart, ever since he was a cub. There was something so off-putting on a lioness that could see anything and seemed to know everything. He found her level of knowledge to be entirely creepy and unnatural. Not that... he'd tell her that. He'd keep his thoughts with him until his grave.

"I mean, we could just talk smack talk all day..." Majuto answered coyly, and then seemed to turn away from his brother, as if to invite an attack in.

Of course, he'd never let his brother get the first move on him, and pivoted around quickly to put some momentum into a blow he aimed for his brother's shoulder.

KasaiLoki

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:27 pm
Krysin

Kufu shrugged. "I just speak the truth brother. After all, I do end up spending more time with her than you do. So, these things I would know." He snickered.

"Ah, but smack talking is fun. I guess we can do that any day though couldn't we? Okay. You win. We will play this your way." he sighed dramatically. When Majuto turned away, Kufu aimed right for his shoulder. His claws bared.

Unfortunately, he did not calculate his brother's pivot, and found himself hitting the sand, not his brother, and his shoulder being crashed into. It was like a boulder hitting it, a feeling the scryer did not particularly enjoy.

Kufu bared his teeth, latching onto his thick mane, trying to bite down hard so his fangs would actually hit skin. It probably wasn't the best attack strategy, but Kufu did not have the mindset of a warrior, so his skills lacked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:37 pm
Majuto wanted to ask why his brother was crazy enough to willingly hang out with the Monarch's Soul, but now he was actually paranoid about the lioness finding out. For the moment, he bit his own tongue to prevent himself from saying something that he would regret. If Kat managed to figure out how afraid of her he was, then he would be surely doomed.

The problem when fighting his brother was that he knew Kufutwa too-well. He knew how to bait his brother into a trap, and there was no greater satisfaction than when he managed to pull it off. His paw had struck Kufutwa with a resounding smack. Of course, one sound smack wasn't enough to defeat his blood kin, but it was certainly a good start.

What he did not expect was such a quick (and probably fruitless) retaliation. Majuto's mane was impossibly thick, and it was never a wise idea to attack someone's strongest defense. Still, it was pretty damned annoying when he couldn't shake his brother off of him. Was Kufutwa stuck in the tangles of his mane?

By the ancestors, it was like they were cubs again!

"OW! Stop pulling my hair! Who in their right mind goes for someone's mane?" Majuto was trying to shake his brother off by violently tossing himself around, but damn his brother was such a leech.

KasaiLoki

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:44 pm
Krysin

Kufu clinged as best as he could to Majuto's mane as he tried to throw him off him. The redder of the brothers found his grip loosening, and him flyiing from his neck, hitting the ground with a small thud.

"Come on brother," the lion chuckled slightly. "You know me. When have I ever been in my right mind?" he tsked. Perhaps the late nights mapping the stars movements wasn't the best idea for the male. Maybe it was the lack of sleep that caused his brain to be a little bit more twisted then normally. "Can't blame a guy for going for the cheap shots, huh?"

Kufu quickly body slammed the male, curling his body towards his face using one of his front paws to claw at his brother's nose, and the soft skin just above . Cheap shots? Kufu was full of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:17 pm
"Never, you idiot." Majuto answered his brother with a disapproving snort. At least he had managed to loosen the male from his mane, and gave Kufutwa a pretty good fall at the same time. "Thanks for the free brushing," he continued with a little smirk. Of course, his mane was probably more tangled now than ever... but there was no helping it when there was just so much hair.

Cheap shots was certainly an Outlander's specialty. Majuto was impressed by Kufutwa's ability to move quickly. He had never managed to obtain such speed, if only because he carried around so much weight. Because he rarely faced it, he had no proper counter-measure against it. His brother's claws raked against the soft top of his nose, and he roared with anger because it hurt. He was mad it hurt, and he was mad that it was Kufutwa of all lions who made him hurt.

They were brothers, but Majuto wasn't about to lose to him in a bout of strength. He responded quickly to pain, and now that Kufutwa was close again he surged forward to try and pin the lion back down to the ground. His jaw aimed towards Kufutwa's shoulder, hoping to land a vice-grip bite on him to keep him from wanting to fight back.

KasaiLoki

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:23 pm
Krysin

"You need a good washing. Your hair tastes vile." The lion groaned, spitting out strands of hair and dirt from his mouth.

Kufu smirked in success at Majuto's reaction. It was short lived as the male pinned him to the ground, his jowls aiming for his shoulder. He didn't know how, but the red lion found himself twisting underneath his brother so he was on his back, his paw instinctively shot up, pushing at the lion's chest. "Ah-ah-ah. I think that's enough brother. No need to leave any marks on me just yet." He grinned.

"You win." he said quickly, pushing at the male. "Keep the title of Scar. I think I will stay Scryer, thanks." He stated with a lopsided smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:29 pm
"Aww, are you afraid of a little injury?" Majuto chastised his brother with a smug smile. He backed off of Kufutwa and allowed him to get back up without so much as a scratch on him. On the other paw, Majuto had a nasty little cut on his nose that was bleeding. In a few days it would heal up, but would turn out to be an embarrassingly cute scar just above his nose. He supposed that as long as he won, it did not matter what kind of minor injuries he endured.

"Of course I won - was there every any doubt you'd lose to me?" he asked Kufutwa slyly. With a laugh, the dusky colored brother turned around and began to walk away. "I'm going to go take a dust bath now, since you've decided to gripe so much about how I taste.

Next time, try not to eat my mane? Then you won't have any reason to complain." Chuckling to himself, he wandered away to go take care of his apparent stench.

KasaiLoki

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas