Submit

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What you say can, and will, be used against you

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:39 pm
        Truth be told, there were a lot of things Mahmud regretted doing. So many that it really didn't need to be delved into, because to be perfectly honest it would upset him even further than he already was. Which was pretty upset. Mahmud Seshat was pretty upset about this whole state of affairs, to be frank.

Why did he have to go tell a blueblood to go bite him? Seriously? Why couldn't he shut his big fat mouth? Why couldn't he rein it in for once, and just let insults go? Well, he knew why, and that was his own stupid pride. Stupid, stupid pride...

As he stepped down the dark alley designated by the mysterious woman earlier, he shifted in place uncomfortably. So this is where he was going to die. Okay, cool. Could have picked a cooler spot but... well, nobody really got to choose that sort of thing. When he finally caught sight of her, all the blood drained in his face. "H-hello?" he called out, Mahmud's voice coming out far more weak and immature than he wanted to sound. "You uh... you wanted to talk?"

Micillia

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:53 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku

Chiara had cooled down, now it was mostly for the fun. Seeing Lorata up on stage put her in a bad mood, but really, the play had been pretty funny, and cute, so it wasnt a bad night. Besides, maybe she could have some fun with this kid. She saw him tremble, and it brought out some sort of predator inside her.

"So," She said as she moved up to the brownblood. Her smile gleamed in the dark ally as she got closer. "You want bitten, huh?" Her voice was even as she said it, and she stepped in close, closer than what "personal boundaries" would often rule.

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:50 am
        Oh gog oh s**t oh FARTNIBBLETS, this was bad. This lady took it personally.

"Look lady, listen..." Mahmud took a deep breath and decided if he was going to bury himself in a hole, he may as ******** well go six feet deep at this point. Firmly planting himself in place, he puffed up his chest and tried not to let his cracking teenage voice get the best of him.

"I didn't know you were a highblood until I turned around, okay? M-my hair is something I take very personally, and that set it off." So much for not cracking, his confidence was certainly not showing through his voice right about now. "S-so um..." UGH THIS PAINED HIM TO SAY, but... "I'm... I'm sorry, alright? No need for bite related activities here!"

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:15 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku

"Lady". "Lady"?! Like she was some annoying old person. Oh that was annoying. She glared at the brownblood. She hadn't been all that annoyed before hand, but she was definitely getting to that point now. "So if i was a lowblood, like yourself, you wouldn't have given a care in the world if your hair was blocking my entire view?" She stepped in, an angry smile on her face, showing sharp teeth. "So your a lowblood who doesn't care about other lowbloods, hum?" Perfect con-troll material.

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:02 pm
        Don't say anything, don't say anything, don't say any--

"Uh, EXCUSE me?"

Whoops. Far too late for that one. Now Mahmud was jabbing his finger in Chiara's direction, voice raising far too high for what position he was in. "Maybe because a lowblood wouldn't be so RUDE as to touch a stranger's hair!" Now he was dangerously close to her, close enough for that finger to get snapped if someone saw fit. "That's HIGHBLOOD privilege right there!" Would she not have pissed him off, this would be the point where he would cry and beg for mercy. Instead he was seeing black, and wasn't backing down.

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:17 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku

Privilege, huh? What did he know about privilege. Lowbloods could get away with all sorts of things. Highbloods had scrutiny on them. All the time. "Yeah? Or is it more like you wouldn't mind if a lowblood touched your hair?" She reached out to grab the brownblood's hair again. "Or are you just scared of having a highblood touch you at all?!" Chiara had bet that no highblood would have ever touched this annoying creature, especially not a blueblood.

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:32 am
        Out of stupid, stupid instinct, Mahmud whipped his hand up to gently push Chiara's hand out of the way. Stupid. Just stupid. Why was he picking a fight with a highblood like this? Why did his mouth have to run faster than he could mentally catch up?

"For your information, plenty of highbloods are close to me. Because they're polite, and don't push buttons!" Okay that last part was a lie. There certainly were a few listed in there that could push a button or two. But the point was, regardless, that Mahmud felt far more comfortable with them than Chiara. "You've got no ground to stand on. You're being rude for something I have little control over!"

Micillia
Ten Thousand Years Later

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash