{PRP}Hearts to Hearts Revealed {L'saen x Rinis} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:44 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Rinis was sitting in her barracks. She'd been thinking a lot over the past seven day. Mainly about a particular bluerider and her feelings for him. She slowly rolled a tiny gold firelizard back and forth across her desk. It was only possible because the young gold had been stuffed into a comatose state just a few moments before. Nearby, also oblivious, was a small green curled up and sleeping.

She ran her finger down the soft hide of the gold. As her finger got down toward the tail, the tail wrapped around one of her fingers. It looked like she was wearing a golden ring. Her lips twitched as a thought occurred to her. It was as if L'saen had given her a gold wedding ring, only better. The candidate pursed her lips. It was time to make some choices. They weren't the easy kinds either.

She'd been waiting for her own dragon for a very long time. Perhaps it was time she gave up the hope she'd be a dragonrider and focus on what was right in front of her. L'saen. She seriously loved him and wanted to be with him. Her rank as a candidate had inhibited her from trying to have romantic relationships. Perhaps now was the time to change that. It was time to grab what she wanted before she lost her chance. Plenty of other women would be happy to snare a bluerider.

Rinis moved Bourbon onto her little nest to sleep off her indulgence, and pushed back her chair. Chaek flutter over to her shoulder as if sensing her attention. She petted him as she strolled out of her barrack, and down a familiar path toward the stone weyrs. "Chaek as Solouth if L'saen is up in his weyr. If he is, could he give me a ride up." She pictured the blue for the brown firelizard, then her on the blue flying up to his home. With a flick the brown hopped between. Rinis headed toward the usual pick up spot and hoped she wouldn't have to chase her objective all over the weyr.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:39 pm
L'saen was in fact indulging himself in a eell deserved nap after morning drills and the resultant bathing period following for both himself and his dragon.

He didn't noticr Solouth slip from the weyr ledge, he just gave a hearty snort in his sleep and rolled over in the furs to continue snoring in peace.

Solouth eyes whirling with bappy greens and blues picked up his second favorite human and delivered her secretly to his deeply sleeping rider. He hummed his great amusement.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:41 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Clearly the pair was home as she didn't have to wait long before she spotted her favorite blue coming in her direction. She waited until he landed then ran up to give him an affection caress along his jaw. "Hello Solouth. Thank you for the ride." As she swung up, she noted a few differences between the bulkier blue and the green she'd befriended. Her lips twitched in a smile to herself. Settled and hanging onto the neck ridge in front of her she enjoyed the short flight up.

Rinis giggled softly as they reached the weyr and she could hear the snores from within. She almost hated to wake him up. Softly she murmured to the blue. "Did he just go to sleep?" Her curious brown, Chaek, had plans of his own. He landed on the man's chest and peered into the mouth each time he heard a snore. He cheeped his confusion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:02 pm
magnadearel

Solouth all but purred with mischief. - Well, it has been a while. - L'saen had been snoring for quite some time actually. The blue just about snorted at the little brown's antics. Queenie raised her head from the other side of her chosen and peered balefully at her favorite brown for ruining her blissful, blissful nap. How dare he. She hissed quietly at him which did make the blue chuckle.

L'saen grumbled in his sleep, and his dragon curled up to watch the drama avidly. He bumped the girl gleefully with his snout in an invitation to go after L'saen.

He was immensely bemused at the whole situation. He also adored the candidate Rinis. He had from the very start. He was both sad and pleased that she hadn't impressed a dragon. For one he got to keep her. But on the other had she missed out on the bond one got with a dragon. Though if she kept collecting firelizards...where were the others? He tilted his head.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:45 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

She could tell the blue was pleased about something. Was it her plan? Rinis chuckled softly to herself at Chaek, followed by Queenie hissing at him. She moved forward a couple of steps from the nudge from a blue snout. The woman smiled and rested a hand upon Solouth's nose for a moment. "I'll go wake him."

Rinis walked closer and shooed her brown off L'saen's chest. Chaek chirruped and hopped down beside Queenie, rubbing his muzzle against her apologetically. For a moment she just watched him sleeping with a fond smile on her face. The woman lowered herself onto the edge of the bed to wake her rider with a kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:40 pm
magnadearel

Humans were fascinating, Solouth thought as he watched the pair. He was so pleased with himself he thought he might turn green. Two people both his. He was a lucky dragon indeed.

L'saen was having a good dream, a very good dream indeed. He was with Rinis in bed and she had kissed him...how this hand morphed from one of flying he was not sure but he was morr than okay with the switch. He purred out her name and scrapped his face fondly across hers using his stubble. If only this were real, if only she was his.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:48 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

Rinis giggled as he kissed back in his sleep. Whatever dream he was having it must be a good one. She almost hated to wake him up from it. She rubbed back against his stubble then slightly shook his shoulder. "L'saen, L'saen. Time to wake up sleepy head. Are you going to dream the whole day away?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:01 pm
magnadearel

"Maybe if your in the dream." He opened his eyes and she was there with him in his bed. His dragon looking sly not far away in his alcove. "Hey gorgeous. He waggled his eyebrows at her did you seriously kiss me or was I just dreaming?" He leaned in and kissed her again least she get the wrong impression that it was unwelcome.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:10 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

"Ah but it sounds like I am there and here. Which do you prefer?" She grinned, teasing him with the choice. Rinis was surprised and thrilled when he called her gorgeous. He'd never done that before. Nor had he kissed her before. In his sleep didn't count.

Somehow she simply couldn't doubt how he felt about her now. Or was it his sleep fogged mind talking? She stared down at her beloved rider for a long moment. She'd come here with a purpose and she was going to fulfill it.

"I'd rather have you here rather than dreaming, so I can join in. I love you L'saen, and want to be with you and Solouth forever."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:30 pm
magnadearel

"Here, I prefer you here so that when I wake up your here." His eyes crinkled when he smiled. So he hadnt veen dreaming it was worth the risk of a slap to know.

When she told him her confession his heart almost stopped. So she felt that much for him when all along he had been wondering if it was just one sided.

"Rinis you don't know how pleased and honored I am to hesr that." He tugged her down onto his chest. "I want you to know that I love you too."  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:43 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

She liked his answer. It was a good answer. The best answer. Rinis happily snuggled down against him. It felt good and right to hear him say those words to her. This was absolutely worth giving up being a candidate for.

"I thought so. Particularly after you gave me gold better than any gold ring." She glanced up at him with a teasing grin on her face, daring him to figure out what she meant.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:11 pm
magnadearel

"I had no idea that that egg had a gold in it. It was just happy coincidence. Besides who knows what Queenie would do if I had a gold firelizard who might take her napping spot. But if you would like a ring I can arrange that as well."

He liv3d rather sparingly and he could easily rustle up enough marks to get whatever she needed or wanted. He knew the kind of person she was and would want no one else as a weyrmate.

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:26 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

True it was harder to tell a firelizard egg containing gold than a dragon. It must have been luck that the one he picked happened to be that one lucky egg. "Well I hope she doesn't mind if I take her favorite napping spot." Rinis chuckled as she looked over his other side to watch the brown and green all snuggled up too.

She shook her head. "I have all the gold I need." Bourbon was perfect. Not that she minded a ring, or would turn one down, it just wasn't a priority for her. She had nearly everything she could ask for in her life. Job security, a loving mate, and a dragon (even if Solouth wasn't technically hers).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:35 pm
magnadearel

"Apparently as long as your brown is around she doesn't particularly care if I'm around or not, since someone at least is keeping her warm. Fickle green." He grinned and poked the errant lizard. She burbled happily at him.

"I want the world to know your mine my dear, and that I am yours, let me arrange a few things for us, not least of which moving your stuff up here, unless perhaps you want a different weyr?" If there were two of them they could ask to move to a larger empty cavern.

He burried his face in her hair and inhaled contentedly. Such peace he felt. She had come to him too, he hadn't had to chase her and risk being wrong. She was an amazing woman. "I look forward to nights spent with you and joyful days as well."  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:42 pm
Aukai Oceansoul

She giggled at Queenie's quirks. Rinis tickled Chaek's back, happy he made the green happy. Chaek blinked sleepily at the pair of humans. If everyone was going to nap, then so would he! He rested his head back across the green's back.

Rinis gave him a big hug. "Of course here is fine. Solouth is already comfortable in this weyr and so am I. We just might need to get a bigger bed." She was thinking about Queenie, Chaek, Bourbon, and Eyes. It would be all too easy for them to take over. "Or we could get them their own beds." Tiny little lizards beds. The thought made her laugh.

She poked his side playfully. "Well then why don't you get out of bed and begin your day?"  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff