Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Deserted...
[PRP] At a loss for words (Dior and Kamau)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kamau had decided to skip the rock climb some of the others had decided to do. He preferred to stay closer to the caves and guard the young and old. After he had joined he started to feel more and more protective of the members of the pride. The idea of leaving now made him uncomfortable, though if asked of him as a Chaviler he would go where ever he was asked. Kamau would do whatever he had to do to help the pride become a happy and prosperous one.

He wasn't on guard duty today so he was sitting out on the beach he didn't care that it was raining, the rain had become a normal thing in the Mirilli'tavari Lands. He was getting used to being wet a fair amount of the time. He wondered if someday the cubs of the pride would gain thicker coats or fur that laid like a birds feathers to help the water roll away. He chuckled at the thought. His laughed was much like him soft and not boastful. Kamau had never felt the need to prove his strength to others as some males lions did. He thought so males foolish and wasted far to much strength showing off.

Conserving strength was far smarter in his viewpoint, but he didn't often voice such things, he normally let others take the lead in words unless he was pressed for answers. He thought of his meeting with the Goddess of Beauty and smiled thinking of their conversation it had been nice. That thought led him to think of having cubs once again, for that though he needed to find a lioness who didn't mind his quiet nature.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:08 pm
Midnightglow18

The rain seemed welcoming, especially after all the desert lands she had traveled through. To be honest she was quite pleased where she had ended up, in this land where it never seemed to stop raining. Tail flicking behind her as she walked along she spotted the pale male not too far ahead, he almost reminded her of Vasilios, one of her close friends in the pride.

"Nice weather today, is it not?" She mused as she grew close enough to talk to him.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:11 am
AstoriaFallen

Kamau shrugged his shoulders and looked at the female who had approached him. He said quietly "It is not too harsh so that is good." The storm at the festival had gotten pretty bad but this was their new home and they had to get used to it otherwise they would not be able to stay there. Kamau didn't say much, the most he had ever said had been in a conversation with the goddess of beauty. He still felt rather foolish he had not figured out she was a goddess until the last moment. Nothing could be done for that he wouldn't dwell on something he had no way of changing.

He looked over the female and then asked. "So what are you doing out in this weather?" He asked his tone soft.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:44 pm
Midnightglow18

While it was beating down it still wasn't enough to deter her completely from being outside, at least not yet. Though she wasn't about to make a habit out of it because she really didn't want to get sick from being damp too much. Last thing she needed was a cold. It would make life so miserable.

"Just enjoying a walk to clear my head." Her reply was simple and she looked at the pale male before casting about the gloomy lands that was their home. "Do you think it will let up anytime soon?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:28 am
AstoriaFallen

Kamau smiled it was nice to have the company and someone who liked a clear head like he did. "I like a clear head as well, large groups aren't really my thing. I stayed at the edge of the pride during the celebration so I wouldn't feel overwhelmed it also gave me a chance to patrol the pride while everyone else was enjoying the party." He sighed and then looked out at the sea looking for some clue that it would stop raining someday soon. "I hope so." He said in a soft tone. "I'm Kamau." He said realized they hadn't exchanged names yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:46 pm
Midnightglow18

Listening as he spoke she wondered why that was, perhaps he was always just the type that liked to be on his own so that was why groups were something he wasn't exactly into. "Perhaps this rain is natures way of saying something to us." What though was the question. Perhaps it was a sign to focus on one's self and the members of the pride as they were being forced to practically stay inside most of the time, unless one dared to venture forth into the rain.

"I'm Dior, it's nice to meet you Kamau."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:54 pm
AstoriaFallen

Kamau pondered that for a moment, what nature could be trying to tell their pride. "I wonder what she is saying then unless it's simply I want these lions to be very wet." He said with a small smile. "It is nice to meet you as well Dior." Kamau was terrible with words and conversations, he wasn't really sure what he could say or should say next. He thought of asking her what she liked to do, or what she did do for the pride. Things he should have known if he were a more social lion, who had wit and charm as some of the others had. He swallowed hard nervous and at a loss as to what he should do next, he could only hope that Dior had more social skills then he did. "Umm.. soo.." He said softly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:40 pm
Midnightglow18

Chuckling she couldn't help but be amused by his words. "That could very well be it." This could also just be the life of living on the coast, she'd never lived close to water like this before so this environment was new to her still. While she was enjoying the rain she was starting to get to the point she knew she should go inside before it made her sick. "Would you care to walk with me back to the caves?" If he wanted to stay out here more she totally understood.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:53 pm
AstoriaFallen

He smiled and then laughed "If that is the case I can only hope that the god or goddess of the sun decides to visit our pride someday soon." His tone soft. He nodded "I would like that."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:06 pm
That would be nice, but she wasn't really worried about it too much. Mother nature would let up on them soon enough she believed, and besides. The earth probably needed the rain a great deal, there was probably going to be much growth from this passing storm. Smiling she looked over towards him and led the way back towards the caves.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas