Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Snagem in Danger - Rescue in Pyrite! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:46 pm
Before long, Claydol teleported me to the Pokemon Center in Pyrite City's Pokemon Colloseum. Somebody tried to ask me if I was here to challenge something (wasn't exactly paying attention), but I turned him down, stating that I had other business to attend to. I had Rala and some of my other Pokemon taken care of by the local Nurse while I waited to see if other Snagems answered the call.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:02 pm
Claydol had teleported another snagem, to pyrite city pokemon center "So Ter i got your message, thus you know why i'm here." after healing his own pokemon he awaited with terashi for further instructions.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:31 pm
"What be the haps?" Sub said as he appeared in front of Pyrite Colosseum alongside Rein and Claydol, he had caught them right before they disappeared, in fact he really didn't know where they were going but he was bored anyways so yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:49 pm
Lynnette would arrive a little after the others, having also needed to teleport in via Claydol. She had never been to Pyrite before, but, that wasn't going to stop her from tagging along to help a friend and teammate. "I came as soon as I saw the message. I want to help you find Keiko," Lynn would say, though she sounded a little tired. Probably had something to do with her anxiety over the Flare grunt grabbing her before, though she hadn't made it well known how much it had scared her.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:16 pm
Lykas arrived in Pyrite with Mykel at his side, as per usual, looking around with fire in his eyes. "My boyfriend's been in a coma for a week and now a friend of ours is in trouble. What else can go wrong..." He said to himself.

"I hope Miss Keiko isn't in too much trouble!" Mykel spoke up from beside his trainer, looking a bit more concerned than the hybrid in question did, though that was partly due to Lykas' concern being directed back home.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:40 pm
"Thank you all for coming," I said solemnly, pretty much worried out of my mind at this point. "I got a message from Keiko a few minutes ago asking me to help her. According to GRAY, the message came from underneath this city. So, we gotta find a way underneath the city. From there, GRAY might be able to pinpoint the signal's exact point of origin, and we can go from there." I explained, unsure of myself but hoping that it'd work out for Keiko's sake.

"I've never been to this region before, though, so I have no idea if there is a way beneath this city. If any of you have been under Pyrite before, then you can lead the way. Otherwise, we're searching together, I guess."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:55 pm
"I ve been here before Ter, And I'll lead you to Keiko, I know pretty much every Spot in the Underground , She may be in trouble with the thugs down there , So I want us all prepared for a fight." Rein Voiced out to his friends. Revealing honchkrow to his side petting the bird. he looked into his snag messaging GRAY the egotistical AI. " Do us a favor try to pinpoint her location in a radius send it to all snagems , PS: I'll fill you up with a virus if you fail."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:39 pm
Lykas smirked at Rein. "If she's in the Under, there's a good chance they've got her somewhere near the Colosseum down there. Most of the lowlifes around here hang out close to it if they're gonna be here long term. It's easy to find thugs-for-hire around it if you're not the strong type and need muscle." He explained. "And if we're going down, the entrance is that way." He indicated the direction to the elevator that would take them to the underground caverns beneath Pyrite and into it's criminal underbelly.

"If Keiko's really in trouble and barely managed to get a message to us, there's a good chance whoever has her knows who her friends are and is likely on high alert, expecting us to come charging in, guns blazing as usual." He added, his arm turning into water as he finished. "I'd offer to scout around but a moving puddle of water in a desert town like this would draw more attention than a Skuntank's Stench in Agate Village."  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:07 am
"The Under? Ugh, I hate that place. Good thing I got a tetanus shot since the last time I visited that place. I'm shocked Ein still lets that place exist. Speaking of, is it safe for us to be here? What with Ein in control and all." Sub said, pointing out the proverbial Donphan in the proverbial room. "Ah well, not like we have much of a choice any ways, got to save Keiko one way or another." He said with a shrug. "Any who, let's get moving quick before we're noticed. I'm sure Ein has eyes all over the place and ironically the safest place for us in this region would be The Under."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:10 pm
"I'm not getting any better of a signal," GRAY explained, "If you could get underground, I could piggyback off your SNAGs and get a better signal, but I wouldn't be surprised if you got lost."

"We need to focus on entering the Under first. We can get a better idea of where Keiko is from there," I enunciated, not wanting to deal with GRAY any more than necessary.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:12 pm
Since it looked like no one else was going to do it, Lykas decided he may as well be the one to lead the way. "Follow me, then." He told Terashi and the others, leading the way to one of the entrances to the Under. "We'll take the path less traveled in order to stay off the radar. It'll take a little longer but we'll have a better chance of getting the jump on whoever's got Keiko in trouble if they're expecting us." He told Terashi as he lead the group toward the old mine shaft.

"I'll keep trying to see if I can sense her energy. Maybe I can help GRAY track her down since I'm closer?" Mykel suggested, sticking by Lykas' side and trying his best to detect Keiko's presence nearby.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:48 pm
Not fallowing Lykas was Rein. " I'd say we split up into teams , Three entraces Three teams , i'm taking the mine shaft, Anyone else heading with me is welcome to do so, But Seeing as only me and Lykas know are wy around, Lets cover both entraces, Hence two teams, Long stretch but my gut tells me the mine shaft one is closer to keiko's whereabouts. After the speech Rein flipped onto his hoverboard enhanced now with more speed heading in the direction of the mine., With his Honckrow in persuit.  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:11 pm
'Rein, that's a bad idea," I sighed. "There's only five of us here, we're vastly outnumbered by Ein's forces, and we have no idea what we're walking into trying to rescue Keiko. We're far better off sticking together so we can support each other in case we get ambushed."

"I'm surprised you thought of that. Usually, you're more than happy to throw yourself blindly into the horde." GRAY quipped.

"Ha, ha," I laughed flatly. With that, I fell in line behind Lykas, assuming Rein, Sub, and Lynette would follow behind me. After a few minutes of walking around down there, I got called by GRAY again. "I finally got a signal on her SNAG. It's low on energy, and it took a while to activate remotely. You'll find the building she's in about half a mile north of your position. Shouldn't be hard to find from where you are, though you are all fairly worthless when it comes to finding things, so I'll be here if... well, when you get lost."

"Thanks for the help," I said quickly and bluntly before deactivating my SNAG.

SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers
Darktornathore
Rein Valderose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:21 pm
"If You're worried bout me , don't I'll face Ein myself if i need to As for his admins and his forces they don't stand a chance." Rein quipped. " KROW." honchkrow yelled out as it dodged a blast of dark energy. Rein filled with rage and anger. Stprmed in head on his honkckrow letting off its own dark pulse in the direction of the dark energy. " Well they know we are here, Terashi, I told you we'd have to fight. "  

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

Other Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas