Submit

Michelle Leomutt

Cheerful Punk

22,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:37 pm
So recently I've tried getting back into the religion and as a result have gotten closer to Hecate. She's been calling out to me telling me not to stay from my path and that no matter what she, and the gods and goddesses i worship will always be there. I even wrote her a prayer and i'm gonna try and do the same for the others. She communicated to me that i don't need to worry about casting spells all the time, in fact she'd prefer if i didn't try to and focus on meditation and prayer instead. I have and felt a wave of good energy from her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:00 pm
Paganism isn't all about slinging spells. It's important sometimes to just sit back and do some devotional stuff.

I don't really do the whole religion thing but I'll often go long stretches of time without doing any magic and just getting to know myself and how the world works for me. In recent months that's included talking to spirits guides and just being aware of them.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Michelle Leomutt

Cheerful Punk

22,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:05 pm
Obscurus
Paganism isn't all about slinging spells. It's important sometimes to just sit back and do some devotional stuff.

I don't really do the whole religion thing but I'll often go long stretches of time without doing any magic and just getting to know myself and how the world works for me. In recent months that's included talking to spirits guides and just being aware of them.

That's exactly what she was trying to tell me too! it was more of a,"don't waste energy doing needless things!" message  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:36 am
I've had my deities communicate with me through technology, even though I'm not a tech witch. Namely, Hermes and Dionysus making Spotify glitch and play songs that weren't on my playlist while I was having a really crappy day with my abusive family. A song I was in the middle of stopped, Spotify went to commercial, and then the song The Middle by Jimmy Eat World started playing out of nowhere. I'd never heard that song before, and I was about to skip it when I got this big mental zap of LISTEN!!!, so I did, and I ended up crying in the middle of a parking lot.

I still think about that a lot. It still gives me goosebumps.  

CassieDee

Michelle Leomutt

Cheerful Punk

22,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:09 pm
MickyMoth
I've had my deities communicate with me through technology, even though I'm not a tech witch. Namely, Hermes and Dionysus making Spotify glitch and play songs that weren't on my playlist while I was having a really crappy day with my abusive family. A song I was in the middle of stopped, Spotify went to commercial, and then the song The Middle by Jimmy Eat World started playing out of nowhere. I'd never heard that song before, and I was about to skip it when I got this big mental zap of LISTEN!!!, so I did, and I ended up crying in the middle of a parking lot.

that sounds awesome :O they watch over us so good TuT emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:10 am
Michelle Leomutt
MickyMoth

that sounds awesome :O they watch over us so good TuT emotion_hug

They do! emotion_hug

We're lucky to have them. I've had other experiences with deities and spoops (which I can share if you're curious), but that one is my absolute favourite.  

CassieDee

The Pagan Haven

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff