Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOT-SOLO] Awakened Feelings ( Tartara and Kaiden )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good Morning.

Welcome to Laisidhiel

The words still echoed in her head, greeted with bright smiling faces.

They let her wander around, seeing what was her new home. Her eyes were large in fascination. So many pae, so much life. Her hand grazed on the banister as she walked. It was all surreal. One moment she wasn't here, the next she was.

Strange.

Faun. Spirits. Magic. She knew of her surroundings, but she didn't know about herself. Like a slate wiped clean. She didn't even have a name. Had to come up with one she supposed, but where to start when she had nothing to base it off of? With a sigh the female stopped beside a green faun, hoping some interaction with those of her kind would illuminate some sort of path for her. Some direction to go. "Big place, isn't it?"

User Image

Kaiden had been taking his usual morning stroll around the area before heading out to check on his traps. Life had settled into a rather nice routine now that the kids were old enough to not be watched every second. He had been leaning over the banister, looking down the multiple layers to all the hustle and bustle of faun below. A nice family he had made himself. A beautiful mate, two bright and kind children. He only wished he could introduce them to his siblings. Or his own mother...

A voice pulled him from his thoughts, and he turned his head as his ears twitched. "Isn't it? I always marvel at how large..." Kaiden froze mid-sentence. A truly...stunning red head. Bright eyes, delicate leaf wings. The thought of his mom echoed in his head, fresh from his recent reflections.

"Laisidhiel is. I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. I'm Kaiden." He spoke quickly, sticking out his hand. Obviously there was no way this was his mother. His mom wasn't a faun, and certainly didn't have any strange markings. Even if she had left him as a baby, he remembered as much. "And you?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:19 pm
As the male turned her, she flashed a bright smile. She was grateful that he acknowledged her. I am so over my head. The fauness mentally sighed.

Ah. The question everyone wanted to know. Including herself. Looking at his hand, she mimicked the motion to take his. "Nice to meet you Kaiden. I...don't know yet." Bluntly honest. It was all she had. "The, uh. Nice welcome ladies had some ideas...but I don't know. I've been trying to think of my own. I like how S letter sounds, maybe something with that?"

Now that he was thinking about it, he couldn't not think of it. "Oh, you're new! Welcome!" She was new.

She could be a reincarnation.

No no no. There was no way. That would be just crazy.

But they were connected to Laisidhiel. Maybe the Tree...the spirits...they answered the desire of his heart? They saw fit to bring her back.

This was just wishful thinking. It was way too insane, too crazy. But she had gravitated towards him. He by luck was here at the same time she was. This had to be a blessing. "So...you know, sometimes pae are brought back by Laisidhiel. Reincarnated."

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items