Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Sadal
Galatic Patroller Cruiser Class Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The interior of the ship that landed outside of the tropical islands. It seems that the inside is a place full of holding cells and spare living quarters, though there seems to be a great deal of riches as well.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:58 pm

User Image
Dor'on
His hand held her tight as he descended into the ship through a latch on the top. His feet land slowly as his eyes blinked rarely. He wouldn't speak holding her as his body moved through the hall. His body swaying as he motioned forward. His eyes locked soley on the cells and his tendrals hitting panels on the walls as he went by. The man would stop at a celt that seemed to be occupied and pressed a button on the side. He would allow the latch to slowly open and his hand would toss the Tuffle into the cell. "Stay, until it is your time as well." He'd call out to her before his body would slowly walk back down the hall, while craning his neck to the side a bit. His mouth letting a few stray exhales escape before his presence disappeared from the inside of the ship.

Haraaaa

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:08 pm

User Image
????
The sound of the door opening made his head rise a bit as his eyes seemed to dim from a glow they held previously. His mouth was stuck in a frown as he let his breathing become heavy. He'd slowly rise, holding his shoulder of his torn forming fitting suit. The man's body didn't hold much muscle but seemed toned. Such as a track runner or swimmer. His eyes were weak looking, and his hair shone bright red. Though the dirty would dull the original color as his gaze would follow the Tuffle woman being thrown before he stood in an attempt to move to the exit. Though the light of the chamber returned and as he touched it, a great deal of energy surged him as he screamed in pain. His voice would die down not too long after as he leaned on the wall and closed his eyes. "Th-that b*****d. . ." He'd mutter with disdain and anguish in his voice. His hand rose up to lightly touch the door again as he was shocked lightly. ". . .I'll never. . .Forgive him." The words were followed by a sigh of regret. He stood tall again, a bit average in height as he turned to the woman who was thrown within. His legs shook as he staggered to her. "You. Where am I?" He'd ask while trying to remain as stable as he could on his two legs before falling too his knees. "A-Are we near Ha'zana?" He'd ask while trying to keep his voice strong, though it seemed there was a lack of tone to him, from the slowly declining voice.

Haraaaa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:54 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBurberry was still groggy from her previous fainting spell, her body limp, but mind still spinning. For a moment, she had thought she was still in her building, waking up from a nightmare; however, upon a foggy close-inspection of her surroundings, Burberry knew that she wasn't in Kansas anymore. Where exactly she was, she could not determine in her current state; her mind was still adjusting to the sudden drop in blood pressure, and her eyes were strained from forcing themselves to focus pass the blurriness. By the time she was slowly creeping out of her fog, everything went dark again after Bur was thrown onto the floor; her shoulder made harsh contact with the hard floor, no doubt bruising it in the process. However, she couldn't feel the impact of flesh to floor, not until she sat up from her spot. Her body had reacted to the manhandling as a twinge of discomfort struck her shoulder, which caused the Tuffle to wince whilst holding her shoulder in pain.

Burberry turned to the blue extraterrestrial in disdain before quickly running to the door as it closed. Unfortunately, Burberry had acted before thinking, which resulted in the Tuffle being slightly shocked by whatever force field kept her inside the cell. "Ah!" Burberry quickly withdrew her hand, a high heel stomping on the ground in frustration; there was no use demanding the alien to release her, such attempts were futile and humiliating to anyone who would do such a thing. Before anything, however, Bur had to find a way to regain her vision, even if temporarily. In the midst of her brainstorming, the sound of a screaming echoed in the small cell, adverting the Tuffle from her thoughts, and onto the source of the noise. Before her, stood a man who looked like he had better days, certainly, attempting to do the same foolish thing she had just done.

Instantly, Burberry threw away all accusations of this man being a threat, but that did not pardon him from a thorough analysis, "He's not terribly muscular, but he is toned- akin to a runner. He is tall, at least taller than a Tuffle. Hair, a messy red, but vivid. He has a notable stagger, injury perhaps? Undernourishment?" Burberry stared at the man for a bit before he spoke up; from the way he spoke, it was as if he knew the blue extraterrestrial from earlier. At least he could speak English, meaning that he had to be from this galaxy. "I..." Before Burberry could reply, the young man had asked her a question, something that the Tuffle did not have the exact answer to. "Assuming that this particular prison house is immobile or hasn't been transported yet, we should still be on Planet Earth, or more formally known as Planet 4032-Green-877." Her tone was exact and calm, as if her emotions had not yet caught up with her predicament.

Soon after giving her reply, Burberry would watch the blurry image of the young man fall to the ground, triggering the Tuffle's maternal instinct to quickly run to the young man, and see if he was alright. Hearing his voice alone, Burberry could tell that this young man had been here for quite some time. "Blast it, finding an escape route would be easier if I had my... Glasses..." Burberry felt something poke out of her ample chest, which poked through her sweater. Nervously, the woman would turn away from the young man to dig through her shirt, pulling out her sensory glasses. "Tch." The woman would slip on her spectacles, immediately being showered in a wave of relief from her excruciating migraine and blurry vision. "If I had remember I had these glasses... No, I would have been captured, regardless."

The woman turned back to the red head, an inquisitive look gracing her feminine features. "Excuse me, sir- Are you injured?" She immediately followed with another question, "Do you know the alien who threw me in here? Under what faction is he? Most importantly... Who are you and why are you here???"
                                              killer-wolf-kun

[I N T E L L I G E N C E]:: 31 Stat Points
                                              [A T T I R E]:: #4
                                              [I N V E N T O R Y]:: Laser Gun, Sensory Glasses, Mini Tool Kit

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

T U F F L EAnd I loved it.

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:09 pm

User Image
Ronos
It seemed that she could speak in galatic basic. Though as he muttered something in a language much too foreign to her as he watched her scramble to his body. His eye would lay closed as he panted a bit as he would look off to the side. "I'm fine." He'd let out while his hand would go to his suit and try to adjust it so his bruises wouldn't show. He felt his body was heavy though his mind was full of so many emotions that he couldn't begin to imagine what was going on. Not only this, but his eyes seemed to close with a bit of concern while he listened to the rest of the questions. ". . .Dor'on." He'd mutter in anger. His eyes opened away from her as it seemed that his body would shake a bit, as if trying to contain the raw emotion the name held behind it. "If you don't know about the Galatic patrol already. They are a cooperation that is made to uphold the laws in the galaxy they are assigned to, by the Galactic King, and these guys. . .Are a corrupt faction of them, who purchase and sell planets to the highest bidders, then arrest the menacing people who bought the planets, and resell them." He'd then find the strength to sit up and look to her. His eyes sharpen as he looked her up and down. "Judging by your attire and how little they roughed you up. . .You must be of importance here. . .A bargaining tool." He told her before looking back to the floor, gripping the metallic material beneath him. "Dor'on . . .The leader of this section, is a powerful man who preys on weak planets with his band of Hera. The Galactic King is none the wiser either." His head rises.

"Even if you managed to get out of this cell, he'd sense you and throw you right back in here. . . Though I doubt you could get out of here. It's made to contain high value targets." He would say before hearing the woman ask who he is. His hand pat his stomach and he gave a grunt. "Ronos. . . I got caught at the edge of the galaxy, trying to get away from them. They don't know what to do with me but starve me down in this cell." His voice went a bit somber. "I haven't eaten since I got here. . . And I don't know how long I've been here." He'd say before shaking his head and looking up. "I'm rambling. . .Sorry." He'd say while blinking at her. "Why did they take you here Miss? You some noble?"

Haraaaa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:31 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y
                                              I think sometimes it feels good to be so focused and so OBSESSED and so.. INVOLVED ...in something.
                                              Forget to eat, Forget to sleep. Cause I mean, that's the same thing that happens with d e p r e s s i o n...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxx"Dor... On..." Burberry recited the monster's name to etch this title into her brain; surely, he will be someone she won't dare to forget. She will also not forget this monumental factoid that Ronos had bestowed upon her; Burberry is more than familiar with the Galactic Patrol, but what drove them to corruption? It seemed like Ronos knew quite a bit about this deviant faction. "Utterly inconceivable," Burberry replied to Ronos' information about the patrol. "I can remember the countless times my people had called to the Galactic Patrol to detain troublesome- and highly dangerous- criminals. Utterly inconceivable..." Burberry's lips would tightly press and rub together in worry, there had to be some explanation for the patrol's corruption; to discover that such a honorable and just organization would reduce itself to a gang of money-hungry thugs is a disheartening thing to unearth.

What Ronos said following his introduction to the "new and improved" Galactic Patrol, had incited a loud and frustrated sigh from the blue-haired Tuffle. "Most likely this particular king is the one that's corrupt, and has managed to spread his selfish and violent mentality to the impressionable Galactic Patrol. That's just a guess, of course. Oh, this is inconvenient..." Burberry sighed once more, fixing her glasses over her face. The last thing Burberry wanted to hear was that the guards actually did their job; granted, the Galactic Patrol was always particular about keeping watchful eyes over their prisoners.

"Well, Hello, Ronos. My name is Burberry, though you can just call me Bur, most people do," she replied as she once again turned around, digging through her shirt. "... Let's see... Ah!" Burberry pulled out a small granola bar packet from her bosom of many things, and gave the warm packet to the redhead. "That's just deplorable that they treat their 'high valued' prisoners like that, here..." As she handed the packet over to the young man, Burberry's eyes would roll slightly at his question; well, not at his question, but the situation that landed her here. "This Dor'on character believes that I am the queen of earth, regardless of how many times I protest against such grandiose fallacies," she replied, flipping her hair out of her face. "Either the earth subjugates itself to being sold to some narcissistic buyer, or- most likely- I will be another causality as their 'queen.'"

A particular question struck Burberry as she put together the pieces of Ronos' words, and what she already knew. "Wait, if they throw high-value prisoners here, you must be some sort of noble. And since you were already getting away from them- the fact they would take the time to chase after you... Who are you, really?"

killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:09 pm

User Image
Ronos
His brow would twinge at the words she spoke against him. It seemed that she held the Galactic Patrol in high regards and expected them to work as such, though as she furthered her inquiry, it seemed she took the marks up to the highest seat on their table. Though his hand would wave a bit as he shook his head. "It seems. . .You think that these actions were sanctioned by the Galactic patrol. . .When really. They were only carried out, by a corrupt faction." His mouth would cough a bit before he leaned his neck to the side and rubbed it. His eyes would squint at the door before them and sigh, before seeing the packaged snack that was offered, though he didn't see where it came from. She spoke of it as a delicacy and his head would tilt a bit as he reached up and took the warm treat. "Oh. Thank you?" He'd say as she would continue and state her name in the process. Bur? Like the cold? While listening he'd shove the package into his mouth and chew on it. His eyes were focused on while he let the plastic and crumbs crunch up and slide down his throat. "The skin is a bit tough, but the innards are delightful." He'd compliment the meal as his bruises would die down a bit. His eyes closing while holding a hand to his chest. He felt a bit better as he slowly rose to his feet and began to stretch. The woman was concerned for the state of the captor's minds, though would ask what affiliations he had as his eyes would blink a bit in her direction. ". . .Me?" He'd ask before looking to the force field once more.

"I'm from a far ways away. . .Sort of a vagabond and a highly sought out target for very powerful people. . .I'm an. . . Hm. . .Intergalactic Martial artist. And my master is attempting to have me found. They want to hold me ransom so they can squeeze alot of riches from them." He'd state to her while closing his eyes. "Since I'm hiding I can't use any of my power. . .But I'm the most powerful fighter you may ever see." His mouth finally turned into a smile as he chuckled, thinking of his accolades.

Haraaaa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:26 am
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxShockingly, Burberry wasn't surprised by Ronos' eating habits; so as long as he was getting nutrients, it did not matter how he ate the granola bar. From close inspection, Burberry could see the bruises on Ronos' pale skin begin to dim down, as if the young man had some sort of healing factor when nourished. "You are welcome, I am afraid I have no more of those bars; I hope that one was sufficient enough." Following the comical eating scene, Burberry was finally able to see who the red-head truly was, a surprising revelation indeed. "The fact they managed to detain a fighter of your caliber is disturbing, and hiding from who? Your master? Why?" Burberry shook her head after her plethora of questions, with the young woman sporting a face of determination, "We have to get out of here somehow..."

killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:21 am

User Image
Ronos
His hand would be placed lightly on his shoulder, limbering up his arm while his mouth exhaled a bit. It seemed that the man was trying to prepare himself as she asked him more questions. His face would turn away from her and towards the wall, at first glance to be for the brood that came with the questions, but more so for the slight embarrassment. "I. . .Have to hide 100% of my power, if not, then I'll be. . .Found. I-it's not important right now." He'd say before looking to the door that they had entered through. His eyes would blink a bit as he inhaled and exhaled. "Since you gave me nutrient when I desperately needed it. I will make a sacrifice on your behalf. Just. . .Try not to be too loud." He'd say while walking forward and beckoning her. His mouth furrowed as he inhaled and exhaled. "If they even so much as think we're out, they'll sense you and find us, so we need to stay within the ship. . .Just, well hidden." He'd say before holding his hand up and breathing audibly again. The man's back to her wouldn't show a single motion he did before hand as the wall of energy disappeared. He'd exhale before walking through the now open cage. "Hurry. . ." He'd mutter while moving slowly to the wall beside the cell.

Haraaaa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:38 am
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxBurberry did not understand Ronos' intentions, but anything was better than rotting away in this frigid prison cell. Burberry got up from her spot, quietly following behind Ronos as he, much to her surprise, turned off the electric barrier. As he opened the door, a wave of anxiousness and relief at the same time, washed through her body; it made her spine shiver in a series of mixed emotions. However, she obediently followed behind, removing her heels to prevent them from making noise on the hard floor. Her bad quickly pressed against the wall as she looked at Ronos, wondering what they should do now. She wasn't much familiar with this ship; but, she sure would love to give them a piece of her mind in the only way she knew how to: ******** up their ship.

killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:49 am

User Image
Ronos
The man would slowly tip toe through the halls of the ship trying to remember what he could from being dragged around. His feet carried them further back where there was a room filled with tables, like a mess hall. Covered in dirty trays and empty bottles. His eyes would blink slowly as he approached one and sighed. He wasn't sinking that low for food. He would then rub the back of his head while looking around and thinking. "So, you planned on rotting away in this place? Or did you have a plan of escape that I didn't know of?" He'd say while he moved to the door beside what looked like a serving area that had three panels as he blinked a bit moving his finger through the lights on the screen frowning. ". . .Hm... Let me see if they have a date here." He'd mutter while looking through the code and many different functions. "Because for the most part. . .When I see people come into this, they rarely succeed in escaping." His voice dimmed a bit. "And by that, I mean they all failed. . .Well, besides me and you now. . .I think." He'd say while tilting his head from side to side and pressing away at the keys.

Haraaaa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:07 am
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxAs Ronos tapped away at the keys, Burberry would fix up her glasses, her eyes hiding behind her glistening frames. "Actually, I do have an idea; if we succeed in this, then not only will we escape, but this particular sect of the Galactic Patrols won't antagonize another planet EVER again," she said, looking at Ronos with confidence. "It's risky however, but maybe we could find a way to tap into the ship's control center, and crash it from the inside out," she said, gently slamming her fist into her opened hand. "However, no doubt there has to be someone in the control center, whereever that is... Hm..." she tapped her chin as she began to pace a few steps to the left and right, looking down at her bare feet.

killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:28 am

User Image
Ronos
His mouth would frown as he gripped the terminal before hitting it and breaking the screen. His eyes would close as his mouth gritted. The man stood up straight as he muttered to himself. "50 years. . ." Though after this he would hear her speak. His eyes opened as his body turned to her with a hand in his pocket. ". . .Wha?" He'd ask with slight disbelief. He would look to her and hear that she wanted to destroy the whole ship, his mouth went into a frown as he put a hand to his chin. "That would cause chaos beyond belief." His eyes would close while he nodded his head. "Crashing this b*****d into the ground, would destroy most of the equipment used to detain prisoners and contact others, though it will put an immediate target on our heads." He'd tell her, though as he spoke to her about it he would turn his body from the woman and walk to the door, pushing it a bit, making it open. "I won't save you if you get in danger. . .So you've gotta have a plan to get out once you do." He'd say with a deadpanned expression. The man's eyes would then look over to the room ahead, which seemed to be full of weapons, jewels, and clothing, other world possessions that were probably from prisoners. "But there are only 4 members of this crew, including Dor'on himself. . .And he never leaves the planet unscoured. They're probably off somewhere else. So let's hurry." He'd say to her while scratching the back of his head.

Haraaaa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:07 pm
User Image
                                              D RXX B U R B E R R Y

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxxMany things following Bur's idea had managed to shock her to the point of awe. "Fifty years? I couldn't even stay fifty minutes in here..." However, what was even more shocking, was Ronos' assumption of what Burberry had intended to do. The scientist would place a tender hand on her chest in disbelief, her lips slightly ajar as she produced a quiet gasp of shock. "Ronos, I am a Tuffle; we do not hold a hostile bone in our bodies, no no..." Burberry shook her head, as she pulled out her miniature tool kit. Inside, she would pull out what appeared to be a USB chip, "This virus is worse than the infamous Conficker virus... It sends a lot of smaller viruses into the ship's mainframe, causing it to not only be immobile, but incapable of any mass destruction. If we get to the control center and download this virus- not only will our little 'friends' great inconvenience, but that will give us enough time to escape... In an ideal world," Burberry commented, mumbling on her last words. She wasn't going to sit around and play the role of damsel in distress; it's already bad enough people cannot take her seriously being a Tuffle and all. No, she was going to save herself and Ronos!

"Okay, do you know how to get to the control room? Let's make haste..."

killer-wolf-kun

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:48 pm

User Image
Ronos
His eyes would close as she began to speak. The small device in her hand, would that really be enough to put the ship down under. If it was, he'd be more amazed at these people than he previously thought. His mouth would let out a soft scoff as he heard that plan. It was worth a shot. Being stranded on the planet would be better than being stranded on the ship. He would continue to walk deeper into the room as his eyes would adjust to a wall as he inhaled and exhaled. He would push with all of his might, making a loud squeaking sound before knocking the whole thing over into a room with a large screen and a keyboard that stretched around 4 meters. His hands would go behind his head as he closed his eyes. "If it works, then that's good enough fr me. Just hurry up and do your stuff, before the wall comes back." He'd say while the wall slowly began to morph back into the piece it was in previously, it seemed it was a self regenerating metal. Ronos's mouth continued to frown. Was there more to this Cosmos than just the corrupt patrollers.

Haraaaa

↳ Planet Sadal

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces