Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Promotion without Pay (Apibom - Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:53 pm
User ImageChiara Moteku

It was a promotion! And with promotions there just had to be a celebration! The blueblood, Chiara, had reserved a nice back room of a classy restaurant just for this occasion. The room was excessively decorated in balloons, banners, streamers, and all sorts of party decorations. There was a table off to the side laden with gifts in colorful wrappings, bows far larger and more sparkly than they needed to be and tissue paper so carefully arranged to look messy. The banners all had Apibom's name on them. The yellowblood's color was elegantly included in every decoration, even a yellow colored carpet walkway. At the door were several nice dressed waiter trolls holding party poppers at the ready, for as soon as Apibom walked through that door. Yep, it was perfect. Chiara wanted Apibom to really feel it. She was proud of the little yellowblood, and what better way to express it in an ironically excessive way.

nepsah
Tell me if you want me to add more <3 It is kinda a short intro...

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:42 pm

Api had no idea what Chiara had wanted when she requested they meet her at the restaurant - all they'd known was that it was really fancy and, well... They'd been making some pretty good money post-space event with minor appearances in little commercials or doing odd-jobs for Chiara, but still! They were sure this place was going to cost a small fortune in comparison to what they normally got when they did eat out. Regardless, a meeting with Chiara was a meeting with Chiara and they weren't about to turn her down, oh no! They'd made sure to wear their nicest clothes- just in case.

While they weren't sure what to expect from this meeting in the first place, they absolutely were not prepared for the sight when they were ushered to the area of the restaurant that Chiara had reserved. Their eyes went wide, blinking in surprise as their jaw dropped a little - what-- what was all of this?? Their name on banners- the bows- the yellow carpet! Slowly they brought their hands up to their face, squishing their cheeks slightly as they looked around.

"Ch-...Chiara...?" They were totally stunned- thrown for a loop they never would have predicted.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:16 pm
User ImageChiara Moteku

"Apibom!" The blueblood exclaimed as she got up to hug the yellowblood. "Congratulations!" She said with a smile. "Tonight is all about you! So order whatever you want, have whatever you want! Here," Chiara thrust a glass of something sparkly into Apibom's hand. "Cant have a celebration without champagne." She downed her own glass in one gulp and reached for another. Any excuse, you know?

"I was hoping we could have a little chat about your promotion, but that can wait if you like." Chiara motioned to the gifts, food, and bottles of champagne. "You choose!"

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:46 pm

Still stunned, they were a little slow to hug her back- arms loose in their hold. They blinked, taking the glass from her as they struggled to process what she was going on about. A celebration for them? For what? Oh- their eyes widened a little at the mention of a promotion. Oh- oh! "Th-thank you..!" They broke into a smile, genuine if not laced with nerves. What sort of promotion was this?

To be polite they took a sip of the champagne. Oh wow. That... that was kind of gross but they weren't going to tell her that... they'd just... nurse on it slowly or something. "I- I dunno what to say- you really surprised me!" They placed a hand over their heart, a bit of a giggle making its way out of them. They really hadn't expected this at all. "Are you hungry? Ah, we could talk over dinner? Oh I'm just so- so blown away." The hand moved from their chest up to their cheek, eyes gliding over the presents and food Chiara had motioned to. Where to start?? What was the proper protocol??

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:34 pm
User ImageChiara Moteku

"Oooh!" Chiara said as she gave the yellowblood's back a firm pat. "Serious stuff first? Apibom how could you not see this coming." She downed the glass of champagne, and pored herself another. The blueblood might have been hitting the bottle harder as she grew up. Tolerance was a pain. Chiara sat down, and the waiter placed the tableware and silverware in front of her and Apibom. The blueblood took a few morsels and put them on her plate before she began.

"You are far too modest Api, you do a fantastic job." She let the yellowblood tuck into the feast more before she continued. "As for promotions, i wanted to reward you for all your hard work." She sipped at the champagne, "Now," She said, giving the yellowblood her full attention. "What does Apibom want from life? What makes them truly happy?"

nepsah
Boop

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:12 pm

Api gave a small nervous laugh, deciding to go ahead and drink some of the champagne to hopefully take the edge off of their nerves. Oh, gross... This stuff was not very good but they'd just have to try and enjoy it anyway. They sat across from Chiara, and uttered a quiet thank you to the waiter before they left. "Oh, well..." Now wasn't that a difficult question to answer. What did make them happy?

They poked at their food a little, using it as an excuse to mull the question over. They'd done a lot of thinking since the latest space explorations and... well... "I'd... like to make a mark." They spoke slowly, carefully. They hadn't really expressed this to anyone else just yet. Only to Fluff and she always shot them down. "You know, be valuable? Important...?" The trouble was figuring out how to be those things. "Ah, that's probably really vague... I thought I knew how I wanted to do it which was why I entered that contest, but I'm not sure that's the way to do it anymore." They shrugged a little, deciding to sip some more of the champagne.

"But it does make me happy to be useful."

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:11 am
User ImageChiara Moteku

Chiara rested her hand on her chin as she listened. Once Apibom finished she tapped the nails of her other hand on the table. Chiara did that hair flip thing as she mused over what to say to the yellowblood, her eyes looking over the decorations and presents. "Well..." She started slowly, contemplating Apibom's words.

"Isent that what everyone wants?" The blueblood said with faint smile. She sighed, running a hand through her hair. She was staring off as she thought about Apibom, about what she could really offer them, about what she herself wanted, what she could even offer someone.

"Well, I cant say that i can make you the biggest star on Alternia. I wont lie and say you can be anything you want to be. This is Alternia, not a wonderland." She sighed, the truth wasn't exactly to her liking either. "If you want, you can make a difference here. You can become something, someone, that does things, actually accomplishes things." Her look grew serious. "Its not hero work. There are tough decisions. Decisions that don't end in a right or wrong, but make things happen."

She tilted her head to the side, her usual smile back on. "But, fear not, you will be important here."

nepsah

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:30 pm

They chewed at their lip a little... yes, that was a common desire, but... the difference between them and a lot of trolls that desired it was that they had the drive to actually do it. Or at least, that's what they hoped. "I guess... though I have run into some that would just rather get by." They chuckled a little. "I don't... I don't necessarily want that, you know?" Stardom, that was. They poked at their food some more, trying to think of the words they wanted to use.

"I guess, I'm coming to realize that maybe grandiose dreams are for wrigglers and maybe it's more important to be relevant to the trolls you're closest to instead. But at the same time I want to be remembered, as having made some kind of difference. An impact, of some sort." This was awfully vulnerable, and probably didn't have anything to do with what Chiara had originally asked them. They sighed, shrugging with a sort of nonchalant grin as they shook their head. "It's silly stuff. I know that you've been my sole supporter from the get-go, from before I ever did anything big, and I want to help you. So... whatever it is you ask of me, I'll do my best."

Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff