Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] It's a small world! (NoMo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:20 pm
"And....Heave ho!" Noemi threw her lace shoe rope down the stairs towards the basement, crawling down it as carefully as she could.

She wasn't sure how it happened, but at one point she had been a big hunter her rounds, checking on things and the next she was a small hunter and the labs seemed to big and she had almost been swiped up by a minipet.

Now she was using some abandoned shoelaces as a rope to get to the basement because whenever ANYTHING happened on the Island, she needed to make sure that...Mi...M...Milo was okay.

Her...Her boyfriend. Her face flushed.

"S...Stop being stupi...stupid Noemi." She breathed in. "Chan...Channel your inner Miss Cee! Get...Get this done!"

Chirigami

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:46 pm
Of course this was going to be a thing that happened. This was Deus after all and Milo was pretty sure this had also happened in a Power Rangers episode. Maybe. It had been, now, a long time since he had managed to rewatch episodes and now it was getting a little fuzzy. Probably was. Troupes and all.

There had been a few obstacles, naturally, when one found themselves about the size of a Gokai Ranger Key (but bigger) upon waking up. Getting one's baring, getting out of the very tall chair that one had fallen asleep in and getting through the very large slab of wood that made one's door to check outside - and make sure it wasn't just him. (Which it didn't seem to be) Which only meant Noemi might have been in trouble too.

It was much simpler to check on her when she was across the hall - well, relatively, with their schedules. But it now proved a little more difficult that she had moved up to the Hunter floor (he was so proud!).

He could have tried the phone but it was up in the air if she managed to have her's on her when she shrank. If she shrank. Probably did. They had all turned into cats at some point after all.

Either way, he had to get out of the basement which meant he had to get some thinking in on how exactly he was going to scale the stairs. It wasn't like he had tiny climbing equipment and as awesome as all the Hunter stuff was it didn't mean he could leap the stairs in a single bound like Ant-Man.

No, this was going to be a job for one of the most powerful creations on Earth. Duct tape. And some string. It just took him some time to finally get to it all - stupid gigantic drawers - and get it to the stairs themselves (thankfully it rolled). Milo then got to work.

pixie nyxie
Noemi might get to him first... with him stuck to the roll 'cause.. duct tape

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:29 pm
Noemi was almost down closer to the bottom when she saw something rolling about. It looked like a giant roll of duct tape (though what wasn't giant right now?). She peeked over the edge of the stairs, looking down to recognize the brunette she had, oddly, come to retrieve.

"Milo!!!!!" She waved her small arms back and forth.

It looked like he was....It looked like....

"ARE YOU STUCK MILO?" Noemi's concern grew because the roll was sort of rocking back and forth and she was pretty sure that was Milo stuck...stuck to it.

Chirigami

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:11 pm
The plan might not have been as well thought out as he had hoped. Well, it wasn't a terrible plan but the Sun hadn't taken into account that the glue upon the tape might be a little more tacky for someone who was now only about two inches tall.

At least he hadn't managed to get his whole body adhered to the light side of the roll but he was having a trial of a time getting a piece off without getting his whole arm attached - and then his other arm attached trying to pry the other one off. Rinse and repeat a few times. Until tiny bits of success with a torn off corner which was then placed upon the wall.

It was a slow process. It wasn't any wonder that Noemi had managed to skillfully make her way down. "Aa!" Milo's head perked up, his arm once again against the sticky side. "Noemi-chan!" His sweet little girlfriend - brain pause on that one, wow. Huh. That had happened - was even more cute and small. And so brave! "So brave! Making your way down into the bowels of the basement, ya!" And forgetting he was stuck. And stuck a bit more with flailed hand movements to express his pride over the girl's efforts.

Well, now he did. "Aawe! A bit, ya!" He tugged. "My grand plan to get up the stairs wasn't the greatest!"

pixie nyxie

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:08 pm
Noemi bounced her way down to the stair that Milo was at and peeked again over the side. "I was....was worried! I wanted to make sure you were okay!" She nodded, though her concern continued to grow.

"I think you have a good idea! I can help now!" She slowly came down, pulling out scissors from her little medical kit (since she now had one permanently attached to her leg....IN CASE OF EMERGENCIES.) and cut the hunter from any stickies where she could.

Smiling though, shyly at him, she made sure to peek around so nothing came scurrying them....especially in the basement.

"It seems so dark and damp down here after movi...moving." She flushed and then looked up, "Let's get you up outta here! Theres....there is a small town someone built out of...of game board pieces."

Chirigami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:12 pm
Even in the position he was in, with his arm in the tape, he at least was able to twist himself to get a good look at Noemi upon the stairs. "Aaw, Noemi-chan! I'm touched!" And on when his big pouty face, his eyes big with admiration and adoration. Moreso as she descended further, braving the rest of the staircase and the duct tape trap he had unfortunately created for himself. Armed with scissors and foresight.

"My Noemi-chan, always so prepared!" His voice loud and proud and his arm now free to pull her into one of his usual tight embraces to express just how happy he was to see her. Seriously, so prepared with her pockets (what luck that anything in them had shrunk as well) - all he had were a few choice snacks, his phone, some string for some reason and Koume's totem. Clearly he didn't think he needed his usual survival bag on him at all times or something.

As she expressed her thoughts about the basement in which he - they - had called home for many years, he couldn't help but look up and around as well. He chuckled softly and half smiled at the description, it was apt but he was used to it and made to comment and ask her about her new accommodations until she mentioned the cool set up someone had made. "Waah, game town? That sounds amazing, ya! We gonna use your method back up? Or you wanna try to bring the duct tape?" He gave her a look, he was tempted. It could come in handy if they could manage to bring it along.

pixie nyxie

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:44 pm
"R..Really?" She tilted her head and even as she drew her in a hug, she felt...felt less embarrassed about the physical contact. It just seemed more...fuzzy. Like she was floating on a cloud. "I...I got lucky!" She looked down at her pack and patted it, "I have to carry it around...now...now that I am a full hunter!" She had finished unsticking him to the tape, pulling the piece off so it wouldn't hurt him or his clothes.

"A game town!" She actually smiled at him, "It's really silly because we are so small and it all seems so big! Someone worked very hard on it. She looked at the duct tape though, not sure how to get such a big roll up there but....but if Milo worked hard to get it out, then they couldn't leave it behind!

"If you want too but...we could...we could try your method too, now that both of us are here?" She smiled, "We'd get farther with teamwork now?"

She also went to the roll, though this time, she used the sticky side to attach to the concrete of the of the stairs.

Chirigami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:14 pm
Had Milo had a chance to tell her today how proud he was of her for achieving the full rank? He knew for sure he had thought about it a few times already but nothing stated out loud just yet. Ideally the brunet would have pulled her into yet another hug and bellowed how he felt (especially when she was also mentioning things like teamwork!) but with the scissors out it didn't seem like the best thing to do, instead he held the goofiest of grins and such admiration in his eyes.

Well, now that he was tape free, the hug could have still been a thing but instead he clapped once and spun on his heel. "Teamwork!" His hands went out. Not the best course of action when having to push a large roll up a very tall step but it needed to be done. He needed to get it out of his system before he clamped his hands down oh her shoulders and very serious told her, "Noemi-chan, you and me together can accomplish anything, ya." How the plan was going to work now, he didn't really know but he gave another spin to get himself behind the roll and start heaving it upward.

"Aa, do you think I can make a house out'a monopoly houses?" Another serious question.

pixie nyxie

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:37 pm
She would've blushed. She WAS blushing, how could she not blush when he was looking at her like that? How could she not flush when she was thinking of her boyfriend who was working with her and they were partners, not just in like...the love stuff, but in the hunter life too.

She smiled at him, brightening with his enthusiam. "Yeah! YEAH! Together we can do it!"

She crawled up the step from her show lace rope thing and tried to take the duct tape and pulling it up. That was one step down.

"I bet you could!" she huffed, "I wanna make a house." She was saying it while thinking of the hunter houses though, "If we get a house, can we share?" It was hard to say if she was asking about Monopoly houses or hunter houses.

She didn't even know herself.

Chirigami

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:23 pm
It was hard to catch the blushing from his lack of vantage point but it wouldn't be like it wasn't a new thing after all, just something he liked to smile at; because it was cute when she did (but wasn't cute when she did something?)

"Yosha ~ that's the spirit, ya," Milo touched on instead, that good old tenacity that they could do things when they put their minds to it. Like hauling up a roll of duct tape up several sets of stairs when they were like two inches tall. Noemi pulling was at least gave them a little more leverage, allow the thing to go up a little more easily and him to slip up not soon behind thanks to her awesome rope.

"Aa, dude," his tone wistful as his eyes gazed upward for a split moment before returning it to the tape; detaching it from the cement least to get it stuck and then waste it and lose it on its journey up. "I would love to share a house with you, Noemi-chan!" It was hard to say if he was also talking about a Monopoly one or a real one - granted he wasn't aware of the prospect of a real one.

pixie nyxie
hurray, I don't feel like crap so I can tag xD

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:42 pm
She almost dropped the roll as she pulled it up, but she kind of should of expected his quick response on there. She thought about it and then...REALLY thought about it.

"Um." She struggled with the duct tape and then they were up on another step. "That's good."

She gnawed her lip and then tried again.

"Do...Do you like the basement Milo?"

Chirigami

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:18 am
He was slightly oblivious to how her tone seemed to shift after his response, a little wrapped up with their current ordeal with the duct tape. Milo did catch that there was a struggle but it didn't seem anything out of the ordinary - he was too after all, this was turning into a rather daunting task. Not that he was having second thoughts or anything, they were totally going to do this.

"Eeh, well its about the only place I've been living at besides random bases," was his reply with the best shrug he could manage as he gave the roll one last push up to the next step. "More of a got comfortable sort of place." He went on. But of course he had to add, "miss seein' you every day though from across the hall,though." With the duct tape out of the way, there was nothing blocking his cheeky grin melting into an overly exaggerated pout being sent her way.

pixie nyxie

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:25 pm
She wiggled a bit.

"Um...Um...."

Deep breaths. "Do...Do you wanna live...not in the basement?" His pout REALLY effected her and she was offering because she wanted AND she did miss him and she did want him to have actual doors and a real room.

"Cause...Cause I'm a hunter now...I can have....a bigger room...or even..." She held tightly on the duct tape..."A....A...A..House....."

Chirigami

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff