Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Past Events Archive
[TGS] Cotton Candy Kisses (Nick & Ollivander)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Briarhart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:53 am
Quote:
You and a partner decide to take a nap in your shared tent. As the both of you go to lay down, you have a strange sense of displacement. This isn't your tent, is it? They all look the same, sure, but you're used to your tent. You know it. You've personalized it. Yet it feels...not quite familiar. Odd. Maybe you're not sleepy after all.

Orangeish Sherbert

Ollivander stretched, working out the kinks in his shoulders. The day had passed strangely quickly, and had him feeling drowsy and a little disoriented. He'd gone back to his tent for a bit of a nap, unable to find Nick earlier. Nick. One of the things he'd loved most about the circus, ever since the man had arrived. And when the roman statue of a man took notice of the bookish doctor, he'd been so surprised their first few trysts together had hardly lasted a few minutes. He chuckled at himself, rubbing his temple at the mild discomfort of an oncoming migraine as he did. He was far past being an awkward and clumsy lover now when it came to Nick, and the man always found a way to find him at exactly the right time.

Flexing his shoulders he sighed softly, and took off his shirt, setting it aside with his shoes and folding up his glasses, letting his hair down out of its usual short ponytail. A nap sounded lovely, though it'd be lovelier if he weren't alone, but he shrugged off the feeling, knowing he couldn't always take up Nicks time. The man was married after all and no one could ever really read Ollivander, so no one knew about their relationship. As he lounged on his bed, laden with the furs he'd grown accustomed to he had the strangest feeling of this not being his life. This wasn't his tent, was it? No, surely it was, he'd been here years, medical paraphernalia littered the tent and he shared it with no one but his examination table he'd been here so long. The feeling didn't totally leave him, even as he rationalized to himself he was being silly. Perhaps he hadn't had enough to drink today, or had skipped a meal. He hadn't been keeping track of time after he left everyone in the big tent. When DID he do that again?

Rubbing his eyes, he groaned, flopping back on his bed, covering his eyes with one lazily flung arm while the other dangled off the edge of his furs. Perhaps he was overwhelmed by the smell of incense that hung in the air around the private tents, the fortune tellers tents were near his own, it was sure to bother him sometimes. Reaching over to the bedside table with his free arm, he grabbed a bottle of sweet rum, sighing happily and chuckling at how sticky the bottle still was from the last time Nick came waltzing in with cotton candy and caramel stuck to his fingers and lips, making everything he touched in his tent sticky.

Taking a hearty swig, he hoped perhaps the alcohol and a nap would help alleviate the disorientation and oncoming headache, he didn't feel like gettting up to get medicine but he didn't wholly feel comfortable laying in a bed that seemed unfamiliar either. He wished the whole place still smelled like his paramour, perhaps that was what was wrong? Had it been too long since Nick had come to distract and enchant him?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:08 am
It was almost as though just the thought of Nick could have him summoned. As though the blonde had some sort of wondrous sixth sense and could just feel when the people he cared about were thinking about him.

His head popped into the tent as Ollie was taking a drink from the bottle of rum and Nick chuckled softly. “Drinking again, hm? Were you missing me that much, Doc?”

Nick’s voice was soft and as he entered the room, he tossed a piece of popcorn at the male. “You know, if you drink like a fish and don’t eat, you’ll destroy your liver, or at least that’s what I’ve heard.” Not that people really needed a liver though, right? Besides, when Ollie was a little tipsy…he was so much more fun.

Quietly, the animal trainer kicked off his shoes and slipped into the fur covered bed, rolling right over Ollivander and snuggling up next to him. “So, what’s the plan doc. Get wasted and pass out for a few hours? Would you be opposed to company?”

Of course he wouldn’t. There had never yet been a time where Ollie had refused him…and he was sure today wouldn’t start that type of a trend…even though today was…strange.

Time didn’t seem to have much of a meaning and Nick wasn’t sure what was going on half the time and…

…Rum actually sounded really good. “You better share that, Doc. I’m thirsty too, and not just for you.”

Briarhart

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Briarhart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:00 pm
Orangeish Sherbert

"Not at all, darling, I was just thinking about you you know," he chuckled, snuggling back into the taller man comfortably. He fit perfectly into the curve of Nick's body, and gave up the alcohol easily, somehow getting the feeling Nick's day had been just as strange as his.

"It didn't feel right here without you, it's been a while since you slept over, the furs don't smell like you anymore," Ollivander complained softly, burying his face into said furs as he snuggled ever further back into Nick's arms, reaching round to grab the mans arm and pull it tight across his waist.

He sighed blissfully, completely content in his current place, all distractions and feelings of wrongness soothed for the moment even if it nagged at the back of his mind. He almost went to take the bottle back after sharing, but a sudden and violent urge of 'NO THATS DIRTY' resonated in his mind and he blinked in surprise at himself. Since when had he cared about sharing with Nick? It was true he didn't often share with anyone at all because of germs, but he'd never held back with Nick before. He blinked away the disturbing feeling, and turned his head to smile at Nick over his shoulder.

"So just how thirsty have you been for me, pet?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:34 am
Taking the rum, Nick took a good long drink and handed it back, enjoying the feeling of Ollie curled against him…if only Arias was this snuggly and this willing all the time…well.

Oh well.

“We’ll have to fix that now won’t we, Doc? I want to make sure you don’t forget the smell of me anytime soon.”

His lips had found the back of the male’s neck and were softly inching their way across it, making their way towards his throat. “You already know that answer, Doc…”

Doc. …What was his name even. For a moment nick blinked, looking down at the male he was gently kissing and felt a wave of confusion wash over him.

Had he…even met this man? But…no. That was stupid. Of course he had met Ollivander. The sweet Doctor had stolen Nick’s heart from the moment he had arrived in the circus and it hadn’t taken Nick long at all to win him over…what a strange thought…though it had been enough to stop the onslaught of kisses, leaving Nick laying close, threading his fingers slowly through Ollie’s hair. “…Hey, Doc? Have you been feeling strange lately? I think I might be coming down with something…I don’t know.”

Briarhart

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Briarhart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:01 pm
Orangeish Sherbert

Ollie arched his neck, chuckling at his lovers insistence and kisses, and blinking in confusion when he'd stopped. And here he'd just started feeling good again, able to forget about the strangeness of the day. Turning to look Nick in the eye he frowned softly, cupping the mans cheek and stroking it with his thumb affectionately.

"You know, I actually have. It's been an odd day, my lo--" he paused, furrowing his brows in concentration. Why did it suddenly feel out of place to call Nick 'love'? It wasn't as if he hadn't made his feelings and intentions clear before now, even though he knew he was far more committed than the animal tamer was to their relationship. Was he though? When had Nick really ever called him anything other than Doc? He shook his head in defiance of the awful thoughts. No. Not only did they know and care for eachother, but he loved the enchanting man with the beautiful long blonde hair like silk and the bright eyes that always seemed to be laughing at everyone else around him.

"No. No I'm not going down that road. Whatever else is strange today, this is good and right and wonderful. I can give you a checkup later darling, just be in the moment with me right now, alright? Who knows when your husband will come looking for you, and I'll have to make up an excuse as to why I'm checking in on your health anyways," he reasoned, dismissing his own minor fears and leaning up to kiss the man soundly on the lips.

"Perhaps I don't need a nap after all, lover. I suddenly seem to have nothing else on my mind but you," he purred, roping an arm around Nick's neck and leaning up to n** at his ear playfully with a dark chuckle. "Perhaps all we need to set us to rights is a distraction, Nick. Fancy playing doctor? I'll need you to take your shirt off for the examination."

Nuzzling into the other mans neck, he laughed playfully, all disturbing thoughts dismissed for the moment as a wave of nostalgic affection washed out of him from nowhere, putting him at ease with Nick and placating his fears as he slid out from under the man and backed away, crooking his finger playfully with a smile for Nick to chase him round the tent and towards the examination table.

(This is probably wrapping it up on his end? Since they're distracted from all the bad thoughts and their nap and I don't really wanna get too close to NSFW in here!)  
Past Events Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games