Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ORP] Spin the Bottle Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:52 pm

User Image

"Yay! This will do. Yes. This will do nicely."

Managing somehow to make that statement sound like sexual harassment, Toki plops down on one of the nearby patches of grass, careful to keep away from the water. Camp Lucy is fine, but witches have been known to melt. Who knows what the human world can do to students? You can never be too careful. With one hand, she sets the glass bottle she scavenged from the camp down, and with the other she clutches her notebook detailing her gathered information about human mating rituals. She gazes at the small group of hunters she's somehow managed to lure into the forest.

"Now start kissing."

With her chin on her hands and an expression that could launch a thousand 911 calls, she waits.

PyroGoth rolled 15 10-sided dice: 4, 9, 3, 10, 1, 5, 9, 5, 3, 3, 10, 9, 3, 1, 8 Total: 83 (15-150)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:03 pm

Pre-spinning the first round for signed up people!
You can choose to IC pass and re-roll!
Assume all your hunters have gathered here out of boredom/curiosity/whatever
I'm rolling more just in case someone rolls themselves (e.g. Mel rolls Mel)

Character list:

1- Dai (Aria Starstone)
2- Hikaru (Aria Starstone)
3- Mel (_ p a o cx)
4- Peyton (Beejoux)
5- Soleil (Beejoux)
6- Zeke (Beejoux)
7- Zane (nuxaz)
8- Sidney (stella cinere)
9- Alex (Pixie nyxie)
10- Clyde (phantompanther13)

xaria starstone
Dai: Peyton

Hikaru: Alex

x_ p a o cx
Mel: (skipped a self-roll) Clyde

xBeejoux
Peyton: Clyde

Soleil: Dai

Zeke: (skipped a self-roll) Alex

xnuxaz
Zane: Alex

xstella cinere
Sidney: Soleil

xPixie nyxie
Alex: Mel

xphantompanther13
Clyde: Mel

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:50 pm
Dai walked into the clearing, and noticed the small student he'd met before, a grin on his face. Camp Lucy brought about the most interesting of encounters. "Toki, my dear, how are you? It has been far too long!" He calls out as he approaches, and gives her a low bow, with a warm smile on his face. He glanced around, and smiled. "What brings you here, today?" He took in the bottle in her hand, curiously, and moves to sit near her.

A touch later, Hika walked in, looking around curiously. She noticed a tall, slender young man she'd seen at Dares, and the odd little monster she'd met before, who had given her a nice New Year's gift. "Ah! Hello!" She called out, and moved to stand near a tree, smiling a little shyly. "How have you been?"

PyroGoth

Pixie Nyxie

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:26 pm
Aria Starstone

Beejoux

"Dai! How fantastic. I am doing very well indeed! Let's start, let's start."

She chucks the bottle on the ground and punches it, glad she read that pamphlet on proper human behavior beforehand. It can almost be called a spin, even. It bounces across the grass, landing at the feet of a blonde human.

"OOOOOOOH. So this is how you play. I suppose it is as good a ritual as any for choosing a partner."

She scrambles closer, camera poised.

"This is where you kiss!"  

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:08 am
Clyde was sent to work. Work was boring. He had a splinter. Vanessa was working on getting it out of his thumb but he was done.

There was a more interesting forming group of people over there. Where was his shirt? He didn't know. It was somewhere probably.

"What are we doing?" Was that a bottle? It was definitely a bottle. "Oh are we playing spin the bottle? Who's the lucky first conestents?" He gave the group a lopsided grin.

x_ p a o cx
enjoy Mr. I've lost my shirt again.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:26 pm
“Now this looks like fun.” There was a wide grin on Sidney’s face as he made his way to the little group that was gathering, and the ringleader of it all was a rather unfamiliar monster. Nevertheless, appearance never seemed to stop him so he took his spot in the ring grinning at the few faces that were quite familiar to him.

“So whose turn and when can I go?”

Beejoux

PyroGoth

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:57 pm
Peyton had come to a stop just at the edge of the clearing with brows raised and a rather baffled look on her face just as the bottle came to a slow stop with the mouth of the thing pointing in her direction. It received a perplexed look before those present received an equally perplexed look. Then, as pale eyes finally came to rest on the familiar face of Toki, she frowned a little.

"Hi Toki." The student was, as far as the petite Sun hunter was concerned, a bit of an anomaly. She was not only non-aggressive, but seemed to be ridiculously curious about humans as a whole, and hunters specifically. Which was probably a problem, but Peyton didn't know what to do about it. She'd really rather not see anything happen to the girl, but...

<She'll be alright.>

Wrinkling her nose Peyton wandered closer to the group. "So this means I'm first, right?" She toed the bottle gently.

---------------------

Zeke had no real business being there other than he'd seen Hikaru's ponytail swaying to and fro as she disappeared into the trees, and his curiosity had gotten the better of him. When she'd stopped he'd hung back for a moment longer, watching and waiting, before walking up quietly behind her to lay a hand on her thin shoulder.

"What's going on?" He murmured quietly to her as he glanced between her, a few other hunters he recognized from Dare night, and a little monster girl.

--------------------

Slender arms wrapped around Sidney from behind a split second before Soleil's tell figure molded in against his back and her voice floated over his shoulder. "Looking for trouble, beau?"

pyrogoth

aria starstone

stella cinere

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:57 pm
Dai chuckled at Toki, his blue-green eyes glittering in amusement. Toki seemed to have the oddest ideas about how humans interacted. He watched her spin the bottle, apparently FOR him, and he had to control the urge to laugh at the situation. "I suppose there are worse ways, yes, Toki." He wondered if someone would explain to her later that this was actually a game, not generally used for serious partner picking. He watched it bounce over to the blonde woman.

He did not know her, personally, but he recognized her from the Dares night as the woman that Lex had kissed. He blinked a little, wondering if this was weird, kissing the woman his sister's unofficially adopted brother had kissed. Finally, after thinking about it for a long moment, he shrugged, then chuckled again when he realized what she had asked. He glanced at the others arriving, noting faces familiar and not, then gave a polite wave to them, before refocusing on the blonde lady. He walked over to her and gave a low half bow to her. "I am Dai, and I believe Toki was spinning the bottle for me, so I believe I am to kiss you." He brushed his hair off of his face, and looked into the short woman's eyes, waiting to see if she objected. He was never going to be one to force attentions on a stranger.

Hika blinked, watching Toki get things started, and she tried very hard not to give in to the urge to flee. Kissing people she did not know, or barely knew? Still a rather terrifying thought at times, if only because if they did not know, and turned out to be... No. She was not having these thoughts. She took a slow, deep breath, and calmed herself, watching the game begin. She saw the bottle bounce over to... Oh, it was Peyton! She got a bright smile on her face, and waved at the blonde woman, her eyes happy to see someone she considered a friend.

And then she saw Clyde, who was... Shirtless. Her eyes widened, and she waved at him, too, though she had not expected to see the very muscled man, let alone see him topless in the middle of the bloody forest.

The man had to be insane.

And Sidney too, she waved at him as well, surprised at how many faces she was recognizing already.

And then a hand landed on her shoulder, and she JUMPED, trying not to yell in surprise. She looked up, eyes huge, and then she processed who had placed his hand there. "Zeke! You scared me." She gasped out, and took a few deep breaths to calm herself before she answered the question he had asked her. "Toki... the interesting young lady over there..." She gestured at the Student, because she felt that the last thing that was appropriate for someone in HER shoes was to judge anyone, so long as they were not harming others. "Is, apparently, hosting a game of Spin The Bottle. She is... a very unusual young lady. She seems fascinated by humans, and what we do." She glanced at Zeke again, then her lips curved up into a smile. "Why don't you join in? I think you would have fun, yeah?"

She was still not sure about herself, but she was here, and too many people she knew were here too. She was NOT going to chicken out at this point.

PyroGoth

Beejoux

Pixie Nyxie

phantompanther13

stella cinere

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:04 pm
Mel hadn't been at all certain what the deal was with this new place but there she was...along with a handful of other hunters. They all seemed vaguely familiar, kind of like she'd seen them around but never actually got around to talking with them. What's more...there was a curious creature talking to them, and that seemed to be on friendly terms with a couple of hunters. Which was confusin; weren't all of these creatures supposed to be out for blood?

Not ordering humans to kiss.

"Um..." she started, as usual a little nervous about how everything was panning out. When it was her turn and the bottle was spun it landed on a guy who for whatever reason didn't have a shirt on. "Me, I guess?" She was a little amused by this hunter's choice of words but at least it helped to ease the tension she was feeling a little bit. And that grin didn't look all that bad on him, either. "I'm Mel. You are? I just think it'd be nice to know the name of the guy I'm supposed to be kissing."

xphantompanther13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:51 pm
Alex was super excited, especially he was seeing a student for the first time! Especially because spinning the bottle was such a classic game to play.

He grinned as he was joined by a group of beautiful women and men and looked around excitedly.

"Hello!" He greeted the girl who introduced herself first, and then eyed Peyton from her spot as well. Oh snap, Kissing was happening right away.

He popped his chin in his hand.

"When's it my turn!!!"

Aria Starstone
Beejoux

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:51 pm
A grin widened on his face as he leaned back against the familiar woman. “Of course.” The better question was when was he not looking for some sort of trouble.

Glancing over he waved and smiled in return to Hika it was hard for Sid to even try to forget anyone who was amazing at cooking food.

“So Sol joining in spin the bottle or something else entirely?”

Beejoux

pyrogoth

aria starstone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:52 pm
Beejoux

Aria Starstone

"Hello, hello! I must say, this is a fantastic glimpse into your courting activities!"

Scooting just a tad bit more into their personal space, she nudges the bottle even closer, giving Dai and Peyton a rather meaningful look.

"Now let's not keep everyone waiting! Yes. And try to keep in clear view of the camera. And also try and signal when the pumpkin appears, I'm not too sure when during human mating that happens. It's all rumors back in Halloween."  

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:00 pm
Pixie Nyxie

Aria Starstone

"Hello, Hikaru! I hope I find you well?
I hope you had a good new year? Well then, moving along, moving along..."

She enthusiastically punts the bottle from where it lies at Peyton's feet. It arcs through the air and comes to a bouncing halt at--

"--Ooh, a new human! Hello, new human! How nice to meet you! I am Toki. I am a student and I am spending a very lovely day here in your "camp lucy" studying humans and their courting activities and I very much hope you will have an enjoyable time here with your colleagues and now kiss."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff