Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:55 pm
User Image

He couldn't exactly remember how long he'd been himself. It was a feeling of being, knowing you existed in the world much larger than yourself. Blinking his bright, blue eyes he felt the sunlight dancing against his skin and it brought a smile to the large Gods face.

Colorful locks swept across his face in the light breeze and he stretched his wings as if for the first time, a small groan almost in protest as they extended to full length and it was a glorious feeling.

Despite it being near the end of winter, it wasn't exactly cold but it was warm either, and it was still cool enough for the snow to stay upon the ground without melting. He had to say that winter was a beautiful time of year, the way the snow glistened in the light, it was just glorious.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There had been some new faces among the gods, but that was always the way. Time did move, even if very slowly for them. Some chose to give up their domain for mortality, while others perished. It was the natural cycle of things, though Somo reflected on that truth with some sadness. There were gods that she knew that were long gone now. Her domain was Friendship, and perhaps she lived up to it too much. She was acquainted with many gods, and so could bear witness to the changes in their lives while her's remained... stagnant.

Somo had done little with her life as a goddess, but that did not bother her. She had time. While she looked and sounded mature, she was still young in the grand scheme of things. She had barely spread her own wings and taken flight into the world. The pale goddess was still figuring out who she was, countless years after her own birth.

Who she was before, she did not know. Who she would be in the future... she did not know that either.

She was coming down the mountainside when she noticed the figure of another god. Not uncommon, but it was one she did not recognize. Either he was new, or he was one of the countless gods she had yet to meet. He would likely not be a stranger for long, and so she approached him, curious and welcoming. "Good day, isn't it?"

AstoriaFallen

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:43 pm
Krysin

Gaze shifted to look and who had spoken, the voice was sweet and soft and the figure before him was a pure reflection of that. A smile spread across his lips because there was no way to help it, she glowed in the light and it was a magical thing. Much like the snow, she shone bright. "It is a beautiful day, much like my present company." It was a compliment, he hadn't been trying to come off as flirting.

Finishing his present thoughts about before she had arrived he finally gave her his full attention. "Your wings are remarkable, they're very unique." He hadn't even seen anything like them, then again he hadn't seen much of anything before now. At least nothing that he remembered.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:56 pm
Flattery was not unwelcome, but Somo did not read too deeply into it. Instead, she smiled graciously, taking the compliment at face value. "Thank you for the kind words," she replied with an amused twinkle in her eye. She was far from the prettiest goddess, and for gods in general beauty was in the eye of the beholder. Somo was a soft, almost natural looking lioness if it wasn't for her butterfly wings and braided hair. There were many gods who preferred the unusual or those affiliated more with darker domains.

"As are your's," she returned the compliment. "Mine aren't good for much besides a fashionable adornment upon my back," the goddess of Friendship continued as she closed the distance between them. She had just met the god, but she felt comfortable enough to sit down in front of him, braids falling over the side of her neck and wings folding neatly down against her sides.

"I daresay I have not met you before. Have you been around here long?" the curiosity was clear in her voice. Sure, there were gods that she hadn't met before, but she more than likely had seen them all at some point in time. He seemed to be new to her.

AstoriaFallen

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:18 pm
Krysin

He was pleased she accepted his compliment, "You're most welcome." She deserved to be told such things, especially since they were true. It was how he was, speaking about things as he saw them, some took it lightly some did not. At least he figured there might be some that wouldn't, he hadn't met them yet but there was the possibility.

"I thank you," He glanced back at his own, they weren't nearly as beautiful as hers. They had their own uniqueness to them for sure but he wouldn't call them remarkable. "Fashion or not, they suit you and you should be proud." He didn't doubt she wasn't proud of herself, but he thought he'd mention it.

When she asked how long he'd been around he curled his tail around his feet and thought about it for a moment. "I honestly can't say, I'm not sure but I know I haven't been around too long, but long enough to be aware I'm not alone." If that made sense at all. "I'm called Limerence." He was glad that she had joined him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:43 pm
"Ah, then you are relatively new," Somo confirmed with a slight nod of her head. That would explain why she was unfamiliar with the male. She had to reflect upon the fact that it was strange to see so many new gods cropping up at once. Surely the old ones were not all perishing at the same time by chance. This god was not the first new one she had met recently. Not long ago she had stumbled across a god who had just come into awareness. Was she meant to find them? Or was it really just a chance that Somo was the right goddess to greet these new beings.

"Do not worry, it makes perfect sense. It is a pleasure to meet you, Limerence." She had learned how to deal with these new beings, and she handled him almost delicately. She did not want his first introductions into the world to be negative. There were many things that could influence gods in the youth of their being.

"I am Somo, the goddess of friendship. Do you happen to know your own domain?" She was curious, because he seemed like such a pleasant god that surely his domain would match.

AstoriaFallen

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:08 pm
Krysin

Was he truly so new? Looking out across the vast expanse before them he allowed himself a moment to absorb it in like a sponge. Since he hadn't really met anyone else yet it made it more clear that he must have just come to be not long before now. It had just taken him some time to realize it himself. Nothing wrong with that, right?

As she introduced herself and spoke her domain he gave a small nod of his head, it was suiting, her domain. She was friendly and open enough and made the world seem much bigger and more accepting than what it probably was. "Your domain is fitting." Shifting his position slightly to look back at her he gave a nod of his head, "I'm the God of Infatuation." What was sorta ironic was that their domains were similar in nature, given they both dealt with emotions of a sort, just on different levels. "So Friendship and Infatuation, isn't that a bit interesting that you're the first i'd met." His laugh was deep but bright and full of life.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:34 pm
"Thank you, I try to live up to it. The world can always use a few more friendly faces." The realm of the gods was normally peaceful. Little changed here besides the faces that passed through. It was the mortal realm that was full of turmoil and change. It was perhaps the reason why Somo did not wander down to that level of the world. She had grown too used to the way of life here, and wasn't quite willing to change herself. She held the suspicion that if she descended from the mountain's top, the world below her would force her to change.

It was far better to stay where she was, safe, sheltered.

"I find it ironic that you are not the first new god I've met in such a short span of time," Somo admitted with an almost uneasy smile. She couldn't quite hide her concern at the appearance of new gods now that she had met more than one. Were more simply coming into being, or were their domains simply being left behind by their predecessors? It was hard to say, and since she didn't like to think upon such dark notes, she turned her attention elsewhere.

Back to Limerence. "I am pleased to hear you have such a pleasant domain. I am curious to see if you will live up to it," she told him with an amused smile.

AstoriaFallen

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:57 pm
Krysin

"I don't think you have to try very hard, you seem to be living up to your domain just fine." He wasn't sure what the rest of the world might need but he felt as though she was doing just fine and shouldn't have to really try, at least if she was he hadn't noticed. It seemed to come naturally to her in his eyes though he was curious about her next words. What had his past life been like, had he been reborn as a mortal or was he a God before all this. It was likely he'd never know but that was alright.

He was who he was now. That was all that mattered.

Frowning he looked at her because that would be cause for concern. "I can understand how alarming that would be."

Shifting his wings against his body he did his best to give her a reassuring smile. "I can say the same for you, I'm sure you're much needed in this world if there are so many new faces popping up all of a sudden."

Maybe there was a reason for him being reborn he had yet to understand. "Would you care to walk with me?" It was a lovely enough day for it, perhaps they could enjoy it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:16 am
"It is the nature of things, but I guess I am just a little startled to meet so many new faces nearly at once." Gods could become quite ancient beings. They weren't exactly immortal, but their lifespans were vast compared to that of mortals. It was for the better - they had duties to perform, after all. All gods had a role to play in the flow and function of the world, if they kept constantly changing their duties would surely be interrupted.

"Even if there was no need of me, I am here. I do hope that if I was not here, bonds of friendship would continue to be forged." Her absence, she imagined, would not exactly effect the world around her. She was sure mortals would persevere and friends would be found and made. All Somo's presence did was... make things easier at times.

She considered his offer with a little smile. To her, she had all the time in the world and not much about to fill it with. Her answer was obvious before she even gave it. The pale-toned goddess stood up and stretched out her fairy wings behind her. "I would love to."

AstoriaFallen

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:32 am
Krysin
we can wrap this up in your next post as a close out if you want ^^ (or even this one)

Nodding his head he could only imagine what it would be like to having seen a new face maybe once in a great while to quite a few in a matter of months, it would likely be cause for some alarm but they weren't completely immortal. It was the way of the world, the great circle that they all must complete one day.

"I truly believe that even if all of us ceased to exist that the footprint we've left upon this world would be remembered and what we've passed on would come to fruition. At least that is the hope." He did believe it deep within him though.

Smiling deeply as she accepted his offer to go on a walk he stood up and lead the way. "I saw quite a wonderful spot not too far from here I think you might enjoy." It was a long shot but he figured she'd at least find some beauty in it if she hadn't been there yet. He was still quite new to the lands so it was likely she'd been there before but it was alright, it was a nice enough day to be enjoyed.

"Just follow me."  
[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff