Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Family Matters [Whisler x Lapis]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:34 pm
Whisler always seemed to have a lot to think about lately…and as he had never really seen himself as someone who enjoyed thinking…he had always prided himself on being a man of action rather than thoughtfulness, and perhaps that was one of the biggest issues that he had.

Tonight though, thoughts were again overridden by the desire to just go out and do and that was what was being done. Whisler had felt the aura of a Negaverse agent, though this was a smaller one. A lieutenant perhaps? He paused, thinking it over. It would be a fresh take on thoughts of chaos…and perhaps this might even be someone who he could talk around into realizing that chaos wasn’t all that it was cracked up to be.

If not well…whatever. Perhaps the lieutenant could push him back onto the path…

Or maybe they would just fight at least that would make some damn sense.

Swiftly, Whisler leapt from the building he was on and made his way towards the lieutenant, pausing when he saw the kid. He was…familiar somehow. “…You one of Ashanite’s kids?”

Figures. Even when he wasn’t running into Ashanite it was one of his lieutenants.

…One of the lieutenants he would have loved to have adopted. Loved to have raised with the…

No. Now wasn’t the time for these thoughts.

With a sigh he shrugged. “How are you doing?”

Aurelius0815

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:49 am
Orangeish Sherbert

Lapis just finished sending the energy he had collected back to...well where energy went to. He thought about what he had learned from Camelot and sighed. Lapis didn't know what to do anymore it felt like he was being pulled in a bunch of different directions, and that was just with his powered work forget his personal life.

Then a chill ran down Lapis' spine as he felt a powerful order aura heading straight for him. He wasn't sure what to do. Run maybe, no an aura that powerful meant they were far faster than he was. Try to fight, but that would end with him getting beat up or worse killed. He didn't want that at all.

As he was trying to figure what to do the knight in question apeared, and much to Lapis' relief it was someone he at least sort of knew.

"You're the knight that General Ashanite brought to the meeting, right?" He eyed the glowing knight still unsure of his motive in all of this. "I'm Lapis Lazuli."

"I'm doing the same as normal." He shrugged his eyes hollowed and tired. It was technically the truth, he didn't like opening up that lead to questions, questions he didn't enjoy.

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:27 pm
Whisler nodded, watching the boy with a slight frown. “Whisler. I’m Whisler, yeah.” He held a hand out and gave a reassuring smile. “I’m not going to hurt you, kid. I promise. I have nothing against you, and you should know that…but I have to admit…you look like you have something on your mind, and if I can help in any way…I’d be glad too…I mean, I’ll be part of your group one day, right?”

…He was doubting this, if he were going to be entirely truthful…but hey. Lapis Lazuli didn’t need to know that.

The boy looked so young…too young to be involved with this war, though most of Ashaite’s lieutenants had looked young…it was…kind of disturbing, if he were going to put a word to it…did Ashanite not have the ability to recruit people who weren’t teenagers?

Or were the teenagers just the ones most willing to sacrifice everything to the cause.

He supposed that made some sense.

“I’m here for you, if you need me. Ashanite has told me about his uh…kids, and to tell the truth, I’ve been wanting to meet you for a long time. Over a year now, honestly.” Whisler shrugged, the small crystals in his hair tinkling merrily with the movement. “Whatever you say stays between you and me. I promise.”

Aurelius0815

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:58 am
Orangeish Sherbert

He shrugged, he didn't really want to talk but all of his problems but he supposed if he just opened up about some of things that were weighing on him then maybe the knight would not press the subject.

"I don't know, just struggling with all of .... this. I guess." He said trying put it into words. "I didn't ask to be a part of this. I don't enjoy this, draining energy, hurting people. I don't even understand what it is all for, some distant queen or god or whatever who has never explained her motivation. Is it to take over the world, I don't really care about that if it is. Is it to destroy Order, I have no reason to hate them." He answered honestly.

He eyed the knight."You swear this is between you and me?" His pitch black eyes searching for lying eyes on the knights face.

"I've meet a few members of order, what they've said makes sense, some of them have even told me about a way out. Purification. I've been thinking a lot about what they said, at first I was scared of what Queen Hessonite would do if I tried it but now...now I'm wondering if it wouldn't be worth the risk."

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:42 am
Whisler felt his heart filling with compassion for this boy, and a strange sort of hope was beginning to form too…perhaps his desire for Ashanite’s kids to purify wasn’t going to be so difficult to fulfill after all. Perhaps…

He gave a soft smile and shook his head. “I understand. And, yes, I swear this is just between you and me. I promise, Lapis Lazuli. And…I understand your thoughts, or at least I must have before…you know, I purified.” Going quiet for a moment, Whisler finally shrugged. “I was once a part of the Negaverse, and then I left, I’m still not sure of my reasoning, but…I left all the same…there are good things about both sides of the war, I think…but…”

Hesitating, the blonde reached out and ruffled the boy’s dark hair. “You know…and again, this stays between you and me, please…”

Whisler sighed, looking away, and seeming almost sad. “I…I don’t really want to corrupt. I know I’m…I mean…” Swallowing he shrugged again and looked back at the boy. “In all honesty, I want Ashanite to come back to my side. And I wanted you all, the lieutenants that he called his kids…I wanted you to purify too so we could all be a family, as stupid as that sounds…so honestly…hearing you talk about purification…makes me really, really happy, and I would love to help you in any way that I can.”

He hoped this wasn’t some trick. He hoped this hadn’t been a test from Ashanite…but if it was…

He would deal with the consequences.

Aurelius0815

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:52 am
Orangeish Sherbert

Lapis looked at the knight in shock and surprise. "You...you used to be a officer?" In a way this explained alot but opened up all new questions. One of the questions that bubbled up in the lieutenant's mind. "Does it hurt, purification? You say you aren't sure of your reasoning? Do you not remember?" He asked in a soft voice.

The knight continued to shock the young lieutenant. "You do? I...I can't speak for the other but I think I would like that. I don't exactly have a lot of great experiences with 'family'. But if it was general Ashanite, I wouldn't mind and you seem nice too."

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone else." He promised.

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:00 am
“Yes. I used to be a Captain. I don’t remember anything from it really—that’s the penalty of changing sides. Your memory gets tampered with…but…I don’t know. I find that it was a worthwhile thing, to be honest. Not that I’m going to advocate that you go out and purify right now…but…” He shrugged. “I will promise you that you have a place to go if you decide to make that choice. If you turn down that road, and decide to turn your back on the Negaverse, you have someone who will care for you.”

Perhaps the promise was a rash one…but he fully intended to keep it. He had wanted to meet these kids well over a year ago. Had wanted to make them a part of his family…and now through sheer dumb luck…

He had the chance.

“I don’t think it hurts though, no. I don’t…well, I don’t remember much, but there’s no…pain that I can recall…and I have tried to remember things, I…I don’t know.”

Whisler rubbed the back of his head and sighed. “Sometimes I don’t feel like I really know anything…and other times…I don’t know. I feel like I have all the wisdom of the ancients in my head. It’s kind of dumb, you know? Kid, I don’t care if you tell anyone, but I promise that your secret is safe with me, so don’t worry about that.”

Aurelius0815

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:46 am
Orangeish Sherbertx
fin

So you lost your memory if you changed sides. A part of lapis was excited by the idea, to be able to forget everything all the pain and screw ups to be able to act like none of it ever happened. But another part of him was afraid, memories make a person who they are right what if the person he becomes is worse.

Still the promise of a place to go was nice. But what if it didn't what if once he got to know him Whisler hated him just like everyone else. He wasn't sure if he wanted to risk that but this knight seemed kind.

"The wisdom of the ancients huh?" He mused on that. He often wondered what his ancestors would think of him, would they be ashamed like his father. What would they tell him, would they have any advice for what he should do.

"I...You don't have to worry I am good at keeping secrets no one will know." He promised the older man.

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items