[SRP] Sorry or what ever [Ushma x Beflecken]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:30 pm
She'd gone down by the shore and caught a nice big juicy fish partly to spite Bast'ion and prove how easy it was but also it was a peace offering to Beflecken for how harsh she'd been and also a thank you for going ahead with his reaver status. It did bring honor to their family and hopefully it inspired their only son to do the same. Ushma was not an out spoken traditionalist but she was a traditionalist which was she her self was not a reaver. She did not look down her nose at females that chose this path either but it wasn't something she encouraged.

Through the den she walked being very careful not to bump the fish along the sides of the narrow parts of the path in.

Beflecken was with in and he had taken up to curling on one of the pelts. He looked comfortable but was clearly not asleep. There was a half amused and half curious look upon his features as Ushma approached with the fish that Ushma couldn't help but want to slap off those features. She opened her maw and dropped the fish at the foot of the pelt taking little care where it landed.

"I brought you food. Eat." There was no real sorry but the gesture was clear that she cared.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:38 pm
Beflecken had made him self cozy after the spat him and Ushma had. It was unhealthy the relationship they had some times but Beflecken stayed because he felt responsibility for his now formed family. He loved Ushma and knew she wasn't fully just a walking lit fuse ready to explode at a given notice but he some times grew tired that they weren't moving past this.

She emerged from the entrance of the den carrying a fish in her maw which , Beflecken would be the first to admit, was an amusing sight. He kept his thoughts to him self but they clearly shown on his features. The lion couldn't help that but he could keep his mouth shut which is exactly what he did.

Ushma, as to be expected, dropped the fish with a command that he eat. He looked at the fish and back to her realizing this was the apology and it was probably the best he'd get. Ushma was not the sort of lioness to spill feelings and admit fully when she was wrong. There was a pride she carried on her shoulders and it was something Beflecken both loved and hated about her. Right now though, he was mostly amused.

The male gladly took a bite of the fish and enjoyed the salty ocean flavoring he got from it. This was a high quality fish for sure and Beflecken couldn't help but take another bite and another and before he knew it there was only bones left. He licked his maw to make sure nothing was lingering. He'd eaten the fish so fast after all.

He said nothing still a little unsure if he should open his opinions knowing he could spawn a new fight.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:41 pm
Ushma watched as Beflecken did as she directed and watched as he licked every bit from his maw. There was a sense of relief in Ushma now as she believed the accepted fish meant things were fine and her kind of an apology had done its job. Feeling a great sense of relief the lioness turned her back and started towards the entrance to see a bout a few other things she was eager to get done.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:45 pm
Beflecken watched as Ushma turned her back on him and couldn't help but let out a very loud sigh indicating that he was not feeling okay. The male lowered his head between his front paws and curled the rest of his body tightly around him self even coiling his tail around his outer rim.

"Some times I wonder why we do this," He managed weakly, "Why you clearly feel so ashamed of me that you criticize every little thing I am doing or I am not doing. I know my origins aren't exactly clear as I was found on the edge of the pride and adopted as a Stormborn but I at least grew up in the pride under their ways. I wonder why that isn't good enough for you. " He hadn't meant to say all of that out loud but now it was there and the ball was in Ushma's court.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:54 pm
Something inside her felt like she was struck by lightening. The feeling of electricity traveled from her spine all the way to her core and her heart dropped. Beflecken had hit the nail on the head and it was never something Ushma expected to hear. He had balls for being so blunt about it and Ushma had to give him the credit for his courage and bravery but even if she respected that she felt a surge of anger follow that electric feeling.

In a blaze of defense she whipped her self around to stare at Beflecken. Her facial features were distorted in to a scowl of disapproval. Her blue eyes intense with flickering flames behind those irises.

"What." She snapped while something very distant told her self to stop and think. The voice was too small though and Ushma was too mad.

"WHAT. You dare let your tongue speak such .." She growled very deeply looking for the words she needed to prove he was wrong despite knowing very well he was right. She knew he had been proven right just by this reaction alone and that she was defeated.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:56 pm
"This is basically what I mean.." He sighed, " I don't want to discuss this if you're going to be angry but you need to calm down. We can't talk if you're not calm."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:59 pm
Ushma was going to kill him right now and right here. She felt her claws emerge from her paws which she did her best to re-sheath them. He was ******** right and she knew it.

Very pissed off now she stomped out of the den to go strike the walls of it before returning with a very different face. This one was still one of frustration and anger but it didn't seem directed at Beflecken.

"I know you're right. I hate that you're right." It all rested on her shoulders and she knew it.

"I am ashamed of you and I try not to be. I hate that I am... I hate that I need you and that I love you and I hate you for being the source of my affection. I never wanted to be attracted to you but I am. Worst of all I love you."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:02 am
"I hate it too but we have to realize this is not my problem. This is your problem and if you want to be my mate than stand by me otherwise I am sorry but its time for me to move on." He was direct and he felt something in his chest hurt saying he'd need to move on. He didn't want that. He never wanted that.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:05 am
Ushma had to give credit where it was due as Beflecken had balls to be so upfront . This was something Ushma didn't even think she could do. Something in her chest ached hearing it was on her shoulders and it was up to her to fix this. How could Beflecken fix this situation after all? It was all in Ushma's head and it was all her problem.

"Okay." She grunted . "I am sorry. I am sorry for ... everything.." Were those tears falling down her cheek? No one would ever be sure. But Ushma took the time to pad over to Beflecken and curl up next to him on the same pelt.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:06 am
Her apology was nice but it wouldn't be enough. Beflecken would need to see more action from his mate in order to believe her but for now he was happy to be curled up with Ushma.

Word Count : 1327  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas