:[2018 VDay]: Aquarium Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5 coin cover charge to enter this facility. Visit the Coin Counter to keep track of your coins.

What a wonderful spot to chill in, whether you’re a land or water lover. In Las Venus’ very own Aquarium you can swim with tropical fish and Naiad with your own personal scuba and snorkeling gear. If looking at beautiful coral life is more your thing, you can enter the restaurant and lounge area where the best views are. You’ll be served prime food and drinks as you sit right up next to a shark or two. Or just lounge back in our extra plush chairs and sip on imported wines.

For our Naiad friends, a deep-sea DJ and light show have been provided for your party needs. Far below the surface, your very own light up coral bed floor has been rigged with the best underwater laser lights you have ever seen. Dance to the latest hits and sip on specialty drinks from your underwater bar as the music takes you away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:55 pm
Another spot just in case~

FA Venus
Crew

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:31 am
Zaba flew into the aquarium room stopping only breifly to pay his cover charge. His wings felt like they were going five times faster then usual, and he was moving quickly exploring everything and eventually settling into the water with a happy sigh before moving deeper into the water to find some fun.

Quote:
Open for interaction

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:49 am
Poking his cheek she practically cooed at him, "Thats the one!" High praise in her voice as if he just solved the biggest test there was. Pointing entirely the wrong way, one very sloshed Deity followed along where Tristen led her without complaint. There was an attempt to put more pep in her step but that was just rewarded with the ground shifting under her. Only one solution, she wrapped her arms around Tristin's middle careful of his own wings despite how drunk she was. This would do till the ground stopped moving.

Attempting to just enter the aquarium was blocked by a request for a cover. Brave request was met with a scowl "Heeey" Didn't they know who she was? If anyone should be exempt it should be her! On her own she could have done as she pleased but she had a mortal with her...Fine

Drunken fumbling gave over far too many coins. Active honesty had those coins returned.

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:08 pm
At the poke the fae warmly laughed, giving her a bit of a hug. Drunk Harmonia was simply adorable. Even though she did make movement a bit...difficult to say the least.

But they managed to get there. He was a little surprised that the chubby cherub manning the entrance stopped them -who demands money from the daughter of your employer?- Harmonia however was content to pay, and so did he.
"I believe the last time I saw an aquarium was when I was a kid in Headquarters. I can't wait to get inside!" And get her seated. He angled them inside while waving away a server with even more wine. No more wine for her! "Ah, the lounge looks like they have some nice seats. And a great view of some sharks."

Evilsilverdragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:37 pm
Naturally, the Goddess reached for the wine before it went one way and they went the other. Turn of events received a pout and knitted brow but no theatrics. Lounge..lounge... there was something about that to remember..Oh! Lighting up she told him, "Bestest food served there, so hungry." Whenever she got hungry or became aware of it was beyond her. Verbalizing it and managing to not put all of her weight completely on Tristen was a trick in of itself so questioning was for another time.

From time to time she tried to look at the water, it fascinated her but it seemed to be something from a dream sequence then real life. Did someone smear something on the tank?

Tartara Seabreeze

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:42 pm
Cami skipped into the aquarium. The hotel was nice but it was just to many Pae their making it hard to read her book. She took the the golden coins out of the bouncer as she walked though the door. she noticed all the beautiful fish. As she walked up she noticed the green male swimming in the water already.

Hmm maybe she made the wrong decision but as she looked around it did not seem to be such a bad idea. Putting her book back into the waterproof purse it would be bad to damage the book before she finished it. After double checking the book she jumped into the water.
She swam over to the green male. "Hello, are you having a good time?"

Shicala
Zaba

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:00 pm
Yay! They were going to the aquarium!

Luckily, Hatil was leaning forward as Valko picked up her legs and leaned into him, as opposed to away, with the newfound sensation. She blinked, gasping, before a (less than) soft and excited squeal left her lips. This was so exciting! She wasn't sure what was going on, but it was fun!

Her wings gave a few happy flaps behind her, likely enough to lift them both off the ground momentarily. The strength of harpy wings was not to be underestimated. Leaning forward once more, she wrapped one arm around him and used the other to point straight ahead at the aquarium. "Lessgooo!" Her victory chant said, she held her pose as the went forward, only pausing momentarily to pay her cover.

She'd have paid for Valko's too - he was carrying her and all - but it was insisted that they do things separately. She didn't really get it all that well, but it was no biggie either way.

And there they were!

Awhoooo!

Now wrapping both arms around Valko's shoulders, she glanced around, a soft "Pretty~~" not directed at anyone escaping her lips. That was until she smacked them quite loudly, licking the outside, as she noticed all the food fish swimming about them. How tasty colorful. Resting her head atop his, she hummed. "What'cha wanna do now?"

shadica
Valko

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:02 pm
[doublepost]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:50 am
Zaba turned quickly in the water to face the new voice. "Hi!" he said in a quick excited tone, he never felt this excited, why was he so excited, he had no idea. "Yup, it's super fun, are you having fun too?" he asked the female who addressed him. "I'm Zaba by the by" he said thrusting his hand out towards her in greeting. "And you are?" he almost didn't even wait for an answer before continuing "There's dancing ahead you wanna dance? I feel like dancing come on it should be fun!" the hand he had thrust out in greeting moving to take ahold of one of hers to head towards the music.

sailornorthstar
Cami

he hasn't taken ahold unless you write that he does.

Shicala

Hungry Animal

shadica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:23 am
He laughed as Hatil let out an excited squeak when he picked her up. She was so cute~

Being lifted off the ground was a strange experience for valko, it felt so weightless was this what it was like to fly? He wondered how long Hatil would be able to fly carrying him. That was an adventure for another day!

Once he was on the ground again (the floating sadly didn't last long), he headed for the aquarium, per Hatil's command.

He had to let go of one of her legs to grab his money to pay for his entry but quickly grabbed it again. Carrying her around was pretty fun~ A lot more fun than borkbork. Who did nothing but sit there.

He had to agree with Hatil, it was pretty. There where so many vibrant colors and fish! Fish meant food! This was a great place to party!

Hmm what did they want to do now? He scanned the room before grinning He found the best spot! "Food!" He responded gesturing to the restaurant as best he could while holding her. The restaurant must have really good food! Look at all the fish they had to cook!

Back in the room borkbork fell over, now on it's side the flour sack almost looked sad. But that was because it was crumpled over. After all it was just a totally normal flour-sack it's not like bork has feelings right?

Daisicle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:54 am
Looking down at him, she followed the gesture as he pointed to the restaurant and perked up. Her hands ruffled his hair as she straightened her back to look forward, her legs tightening about his waist to keep balance. His hair wasn't the softest, but it tickled her hands (haha).

Oh... She could just imagine how much yummy food them much have! Fish! Right? Right?!

Wrapping her arms around his shoulders again, she booped her cheek against the side of his head and nodded in agreement. "Food! Let's go eat s'more!"

shadica
Valko

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:42 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
Fraise couldn't help but let out a small laugh. He...Was too cute sometimes. "A girlfriend is...What you'd call me if we were dating...It's the step before marriage...A title you call your lover you want to be with an no one else...I'd...Call you my boyfriend then...Ummm..." She looked around and waved her hand at Lannister's marriage booth. "Well that says weddings so...I assume he's marrying others. Ya know binding two lovers souls together forever...Being with the one..."She hoped he knew that part at least...Did the naiad get married? She had some many question now.

She rested her head against his chest and closed her eyes. "You've never called me the love of your life before...I love you too." She replied as she wiped her eyes. She noticed how the lobby looked a bit emptier. "Oh ummm...I think I heard something about an aquarium here somewhere ummm...I can't really stay underwater that long...But but I could hold my breath a try really really hard for you.." Her gaze met his own as she looked in his eyes for an answer.

Zoran felt like he lived under a rock sometimes. He understood very little of what she was talking about. He knew nothing of the words "girlfriend", which according to her description, she is; and "dating" and "marriage". Well, maybe he knew a little about marriage but he's never met a married couple. Even the Queen and her consort aren't married. nor were his mom and dad. Though to be fair, Dad is the consort. But in his distracted revery, it was eerily coincidental he'd notice her at that moment she'd popped into his brain. Who is that other fish she was with? A moment of anger and jealousy washed over him. She didn't even tell me. No wonder I rarely see her at home anymore. The Momma's boy grieved briefly that his mom wasn't his anymore. But something else distracted him from his thoughts. He'd have to reflect on this later.

He noticed Fraise pointed at something while he was deep in thought, but wasn't listening to what she was saying or what she meant. For that he felt bad. But she was hugging him. He wiggled a little bit and grinned while holding her close.

Topic change! "Aquarium? You landwalkers have some weird concepts

The aquarium turned out to be perfect. "Look you can come under water with me!" he pointed to the little cherub in tiny little flippers handing out snorkels with pae-size flippers. "We can see sharks up close. It's rare to see them unless going outside the island's waters. Looks like an eating area near the tank so you can watch the naiad and sharks. And the lady in the tank is making interesting music for being underwater. Let's try swimming first." So maybe he was eager to see a shark.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Fraise - Zoran is just dumb when it comes to relationship stuff.

Menelie
Just letting you know Zoran saw his mom. razz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:47 pm
He blinked as his friend messed with his hair, and then rubbed his cheek. Why was she so cute? Having got Hatil's seal of approval. He carried her over to where the food was.

Looking around the restaurant he picked a table for them that was closest to a tank full of fresh food er fish. Their vibrant colors made them seem so tasty!

Sadly he could not sit down while carrying her so he gently set Hatil down. He waited until she unhooked her arms from his neck before sitting down.

Hmm which fish did he want to eat? Oh! Right he should let Hatil choose first, he did not want to take the one that she wanted.

Daisicle

shadica

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:53 pm
Humming happily, Hatil swayed in earnest as Valko moved further across the room, entirely oblivious of the strange stares she was surely earning for doing such a thing as a perfectly grown adult. But, as mentioned, she didn't even notice. Riding on Valko's back was just too much fun! At least until it was time to come off.

Boo... She'd wanted to stay just a bit longer.

Nearly jumping off, she threatened to fall forward as she stumbled a few steps before twisting around on her claws and catching herself beautifully. Not the most graceful landing she'd ever done, but it'd worked out. Somehow. Offering Valko a thumbs up, he skipped over and sat right now in one of the plush chairs, scooching her booty until her tail feathers and it were perfectly comfortable. There we go... In doing so, her eyes wandered to look at all kinds of colorful fish swimming around beside her and began to drool (just a bit). They all looked so tasty.

"Something to eat?" A cherub waiting the area had come once it appeared the pair had settled in. A blank face took over what had otherwise been a perfectly gentle smile as the harpy started pointing at each and every fish to the side of her.

... Fish ... huh ...

Sighing internally, musing how the guests became stupider and stupider each year, the waiter offered a small bow of the head before flying off to take care of the 'order.'

shadica
Valko

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas