Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Tangambili Lands
[PRP] A nice afternoon (Adanya and Akinyi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:01 pm
Akinyi was outside of her home working on some blankets and coats for the pack, she was enjoying her life working as an artisan for the pack. She had hunters and gathers who brought her many things she could use to make things that helped the pack in the chilly weather of the Tang lands. She hummed softly to herself as she continued her work as members of the pack went about their day. She hadn't made many friends as of yet. She hoped though that some of the pack would come visit her sometime soon though. She had joined the pack to be with pack members after all. She didn't want to live alone. If she had wanted that she would have decided to be a rouge and wander the rouge lands on her own.

Keantha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:02 pm
Midnightglow18
Adanya took a deep breath before slowly forcing it out as anything other than a whine. She knew she needed to make friends, to speak to others but it was so, so hard! She has seen the other female around the pack, knew she was a fellow artist so at least they had something in common but still it took all the young female's courage to approach.

Clearing her throat, she gave a shaky smile at Akinyi before trying to talk "B.b..beautiful day isn't it?" Those few words seem to take all of the shy girl's courage as she quickly tucked her tail and sat down with a timid smile.

Keantha

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:32 pm
Keantha

Akinyi smiled looking at the other wild dog, she heard the stuttered words and didn't mind. There were lots of reasons why someone might stutter like that. "Yes it is a very nice day. I am Akinyi and who might you be?" She asked in a gentle tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:08 pm
Midnightglow18

When Akinyi didn't mock her studder, or shy mannerism, Adanya's tail started wagging faintly as she sat down. "Adanya b.b.b.ut my family c.c.c.all me Ada." She was clearly shy but she was trying. She tilted her head to look at the work Akinyi was doing, her tail wagging more "b.b.beautiful. I like y.y.you're colors."

Keantha

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:03 am
Keantha

Akinyi looked over the young wild dog and was curious which she wanted Akinyi to call her. "That is a lovely name, which would you like me to call you then my dear?" Akinyi asked in a soft tone. She smiled and looked at her work. "Thank you very much I take pride in my work and the aid it can give the pack. I like to be useful. Also, I like just sitting around doing nothing it drives me up a wall." She looked over the young wild dog she figured they wouldn't be a lazy shiftless being either. She smiled and continued her work and then went to get a small trinket for Ada a neckless with a green feather on it. "Here you may have this if you like." Akinyi laid it down on the ground gently and then went back to her work.

(Sorry for the wait I didn't know it was my turn >.< )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:21 pm
Midnightglow18
Not a problem. Life has been beating me up >.<

Ada blinked stunned at the unexpected gift, nosing at it before slipping the necklace over her head to let it settle around her neck. "T.t.t.thank you. P..p.please call me Ada." Her tail wagged hopefully as she settled to watch Akinyi work.

"I w.w.w.would like to learn what y.y.you do." She often felt restless and hoped that maybe by learning a skill that was useful she could give back to her pack, and maybe, just maybe she could make something useful and beautiful for the brother that always watched over her.

Keantha

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:33 pm
Keantha

Akinyi smiled warmly "It is very nice to meet you Ada." She liked the name very much it was a very sweet kind sounding name. She nodded "I have no issue teaching you to craft items the way I do, but it will take a long time and we will have to seek out other supplies in order to make more things. We may need to find a hunter in the pack willing to bring us bones and furs we can use to make things for the pack." She said her tone firm but still gentle. "Does that sound alright to you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:44 am
Keantha

(Bump)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:42 am
Midnightglow18
Sorry it took me so long!!

The younger female's tail hadn't stopped wagging as she watched Akinyi's skillful work. When she offered to mentor Ada, she gasped in delight ears perking forward, " O..oh yes. p.p.please that w.w.would be wonderful!" If she learned a useful skill then maybe Tanda wouldn't worry about her so much! She hated being a burden on her brother who took such wonderful care of her.

"I..I..I..I'll make you p.p.r..r," A faint whine of shame slipped from her as her tail slowly stopped wagging, ears flicking back. How she hated her stammer and the way it made her feel.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:44 am
Keantha

Akinyi smiled she hoped Ada would become more confident the more time they spent together and once Ada had a chance to prove to the pride that she was skilled and could help protect for their people. "Of course, and it will be good to have a friend in the pack to spend time with." She waited for Ada to calm down so she could understand what she had last said since it had not come out clearly. "Please say that last part again." She asked calmly as she set up the piece to dry.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:56 pm
Ada took a slow deep breath, in through her nose like Tad always told her to do before letting it out slowly through her mouth. Her ears perked as she focused on Akinyi. "I will do my be..be..best to mak..mak..make you proud."

More than that she wanted to make her brother proud, she knew how much he worried for her. She settled down to watch Akinyi intently, determined to prove herself a good student. She could do this. She would do this, even if the prospect was super scary. Well, Akinyi wasn't scary, but the idea of having to ask a hunter to bring her anything...eek! Maybe she could just work up to that part. If the older female was going to mentor her then perhaps she could just talk to the hunters for both of them!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:58 pm
Fin  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

[IC] Tangambili Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out