Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Awak]Through the looking glass. (several peoples)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:25 pm
He was, thankfully, a person who was known to be on time for things and so unless something came up he would be on time to meet Aloysius. The older man had invited him out for something, he hadn't specified the reason at the time, and Liam not wanting to be late had left the orphanage, with permission, early so even if something came up he wouldn't be late for the meeting.

Being older he was trusted to be out more often, and on his own, but he still had a curfew where he had to be inside as the orphanage went on lock down, sort to speak, in order to keep everyone inside and safe. So he'd had to arrange for the meeting to be slightly after dinner, but before eight.

Arriving at the park, rubbing his hands together for warmth, the teens blond hair fell into his face in a mess thanks to tonight's chilly breeze. His cheeks were flush a light pink from the chill in the air and he couldn't wait to get back and bury himself under his bedding, it was nice and warm thanks to the sheer amount of blankets he had.

He knew where they were supposed to meet, and he was close, but what he wasn't expecting was a cat to get in his way...slamming into the back of his legs.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:30 pm
Katya liked to pride herself on her team, or well Benitoite's team, but she also liked to awaken senshi and collect them. Whether they served the Negaverse or the dark mirror it didn't matter, at least not so much, they were all chaos and she loved them all - they were her's. It was in the hopes of bonding with the prince of the dark mirror, he was friends with her General, that Katya had decided to meet up with Jett as he'd been leaving work and arrange for a night out with him. She wanted to offer her assistance to him in awakening more to his faction, as well as just get to know the prince.

While being held in his arms, it would look odd for a cat to be walking at a persons side and talking to them, she felt something...something familiar. They were walking not too far behind a blond haired figure and she was sure of it - he was the one.

"I found someone for you..." She purred out to the blond holding her. "Be ready." And that was all the warning she gave before leaping from the males arms and rushing headlong right into the back of the teens legs. Taking him by surprise, for obvious reasons, Katya was quick to get to her feet and sink her claws right into his pants leg, being mindful not to claw him. She was not letting this one go! He was hers...or he would be, very soon.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Sara Draconia

(Let me know if this works for you both for a start.)  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:51 am
Remarque didn’t usually enjoy cats, but they were a necessary evil in this world. Katya, he could tolerate, even if she did make him carry her. When she leapt from his arm, it was a welcome relief, and while she was distracted, he immediately began brushing the cat fur from his uniform as he followed after her.

“'Found someone' for me?” he prompted. He stood tall when he approached the stranger and gave him a quick look over. He was half speaking to him, and half speaking to the cat attached to him. “Does this ‘someone’ have a name, or are you just harassing strangers on the street, Katya?”

He didn’t wait for her answer—or his—but instead looked directly at the boy Katya had sought out. “Sorry for the intrusion.” He wasn’t. “We’re not interrupting anything, are we?”

Sleet Tempest Snape
Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:02 pm
Looking up from where she was clinging to the human, silly boy had tried to shake her from his pant leg, and eyed Remarque with the best glare she could manage. It took her a moment, or a few, but finally she answered. "Melpomene..." She figured the prince, though he was not powered up to such, was not stupid enough to not know what she was telling him. This would be a dark mirror, since her General was not around and she would not call for a General King or General Queen while right here with Remarque - it would be rude. She was a lady and she was not that sort of rude.

She ignored the boys startled look at her talking, the gasp was ignored as well. "You know what do." She added looking up at the dark mirror senshi. "I'll do my part and you do yours and you get another member to your court." And she would have another senshi in her little group - because he most certainly would be hers.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:07 pm
feeling something attach itself to his pant leg, and weight it down, Liam took the time to stop and look down at the..cat? A cat was latched onto his leg, and didn't seem ready to let go. Shaking his leg a bit he figured the person he heard approaching was the owner.

Looking up, ready to ask the person for some help in removing their cat, he stopped and stared. They looked like all those terrorists the news talked about.

Before he could say, or do, anything the man was speaking about finding someone for him. Were they talking to him? It seemed that way...at least a little bit? Brought away from his thoughts on who else the other could be talking to, if not him, he heard the other apologizing and then a female voice cutting in. A female voice coming from...down on the ground.

Turning his attention downward he was shocked to see the cats mouth moving and words coming out. Gasping, and even jumping a bit, he didn't have a clue what was going on. He knew what to do...who? What?

"Uhh-umm..." He was supposed to be meeting Aloysius...but he needed the cat off his leg and it was talking - a talking cat! "Ummm...n-not really." A bit of a lie but in the end he really did need the cat off him and he didn't want them to know he was busy and potentially follow him.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Sara Draconia

Your turn Sara!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:32 am
As Aloysius sat on a bench beneath the trees, he felt incoming auras. He worried slightly if his student was being harassed by his allies. It was only when he heard a familiar voice did he get up. It had been years since his meeting with Remarque but he would never forget the other's voice. What was he doing here? Using the foliage as coverage, he peered towards the group. He couldn't risk powering up in front of his student though. The negaverse and his personal life were distinctly separate for good reason. It would be hard to be a teacher if everyone thought you were a terrorist during the day time.

For now he watched and waited, carefully considering the use of his flute to create an opening to rescue his student. Although Remarque was on the same side, he could never be sure of those mirrors and the things they held within.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:16 am
Remarque found himself raising a brow; the information processed quickly and he found himself nodding. His eyes moved from Katya to the would-be Melpomene and he flashed a quick smile. He reached a hand to rest on the male’s back and gave him a gentle, but commanding push as he began to guide him towards a nearby mirror.

“Good,” he said, pleased that they weren’t interrupting anything by Liam’s own admission. It didn’t matter if they had been; Remarque knew he was going to be a Senshi and had to act upon that knowledge now before anyone else claimed him.

“Then, I’m going to borrow you for a few minutes.” There was no question in Remarque’s voice; this was barely a request. “Katya, keep up, we’re taking a little trip to Mirrorspace.”

There was a mirror tucked away, less than a minute’s walk and nearly already in sight, and Remarque guided the younger male in that direction.

“What’s your name?” he asked as they walked, casting a glance at the male next to him. He didn’t necessarily wait for an answer; instead, he decided to share a small bit of commentary in a small attempt to make him feel a little more comfortable about all of this. “I’m going to guess that you have a lot of questions, and I’m going to give you all the answers you want. But I have another question of my own, just real quick. Do you believe in Destiny? Or, rather, that a man can be given the tools he needs to carve his own destiny—and, by that understanding, are you a man willing to make the effort to become something great?”

Sleet Tempest Snape
I AM SO SORRY, I THOUGHT I TAGGED THIS AND JUST REALIZED YOU WERE WAITING ON ME TO POST
Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:40 pm
"I'm a cat...not a human." She stated in a huff, her hair fluffing up as she spoke. "I can only keep up with your legs so well." Tail swishing, though it stood straight up, the russian blue followed. She ignored, or didn't notice, the human startle at her talking as she hurried her four little legs to keep up with the two humans. Humans and their long legs...damn them. Once she could take on a human form this wouldn't be an issue - she'd show them.

"He'll make a lovely senshi for you." She added then, after looking the boy over. Yes, he'd be very nice to add to her collection....and the dark mirrors collection as well, though her collection was infinitely more important of course.

"Ohhh...and it's bleeding hearts. Don't ask me what his magic will be. That I don't know...but his sphere does sound rather interesting." Pleasing as well, like it could be very useful in a fight.

Listening to Remarque speak she sniffed once. Destiny...well she didn't believe in that. But making a persons own destiny - that she believed in. Having the power to do it just helped more. Remarque would take care of this little senshi of hers, she knew that. She trusted him with one of hers. "You'll have to pick me up when we go to enter the mirror. I can't enter on my own." And what a shame that was. She would like to see more of the place, to learn more. There were no books to tell a person about the place, you had to learn all on your own.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:01 pm
Even though he'd heard the cat talking before, just moments before, it was still a shock to hear and to realize it was a cat. A cat with a distinctly female voice, and a bit rude at that, it was not expected. What he didn't know was what was going on, it was like some coded talk going on between the two and he was being guided to who knows where; and he did want to know.

"Mirrorspace..." Just what the hell was that? It made him think of going through a mirror, past it to some other realm, but that wasn't possible. That was something out of a story, a fictional story, and wasn't real or even possible. So why did it sound just like that to him?

"Umm Liam, Liam Blackwood." Answering automatically when asked about his name, though it seemed that didn't much matter. The other was talking more and questioning him...about destiny. Why? "Destiny...you mean that a persons life is all predetermined? I don't. We make our own choices." And he'd made bad ones in the past, or at least one bad one. He didn't regret it though, at least not most of the time. There were times he did, where he wished he lived with a nice family. But he didn't have a choice now really. Most people didn't want to adopt a child his age, he was nearly an adult. It was the same with old animals that needed homes, they had a hard time getting adopted if they ever did.

He couldn't believe in something higher, like fate or destiny, and that it had determined this life for him. If that was the case...than it felt like for no reason he'd been destined to live in an orphanage unwanted by his own mother and that he would choose to remain in an orphanage. He had to assume it was his own fault. To think anything else was just...he couldn't handle it.

"I am." He answered after some moments of silence. He'd made his own life for himself, however bad a choice it might have been, but he'd done it. He could make his own path in this world again.

Kyuseisha no Hikari
It's ok. No worries.

Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 5:26 pm
With a soft laugh, Aloysius shook his head. Destiny was a loaded thing to ask about. It would had not been kind to his student thus far, from what he had gathered. There was still a lot he didn't know about the Mirrorspace or Dark Mirror Court. In a way, it could be a great learning experience if someone he personally knew joined their fold.

Waiting seemed to be the best thing to do, he would feign innocence if Liam or Remarque approached. If Liam decided to join, he would have millions of questions for the new recruit. With subtle movements, Aloysius pulled out his sketchbook and began to draw the scene he was witnessing. Adding detail would help keep him occupied as Liam made his choice.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:01 am
Remarque seemed amused as Katya told him she would need to be picked up, like he didn’t already know that he was the only one in the group that could mirrorwalk.

For now.

“Good,” he answered to Liam. “The idea of ‘destiny’, that your future is outlined already? It’s bullshit. The future exists to be claimed, to be modified. To be taken. Life throws obstacles at us, but it’s all luck of the draw. Now, though, you have an opportunity. Most men, they’ll go through the motions, they’ll wind up on the same boring track as everyone else. You, though. You have options that most people don’t have.”

He continued to walk, guiding Katya and Liam to a well-hidden mirror. He stood before it for a second and then held out an arm for Katya, silently inviting her to jump up. To Liam, he offered his other hand.

“Let me take you to a world where you can have everything. I’ll give you the power you need to change your life. To change the world.”

Sleet Tempest Snape
Sara Draconia

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:25 pm
Fate wasn't something which was predetermined, if it was than the choices he'd made had been predetermined and that was shitty. He'd made his own bad choices, which he knew now and yet he knew he'd still do the same again, not some higher power or something. Choices were choices and while you could predict things happening it was because some people, their behavior and personalities, were predictable - not fate.

"Options...but good ones or bad ones...or a mix?" And what choices would he make? He knew he couldn't trust himself at times, he knew himself well, but he knew he was going to accept this no matter what. Taking the offered hand, watching as the cat jumped in to the other blonds arms, he waited to see what would happen next.

"Power to change my life and the world - you make it sound like you are a super hero and I'll become one." And he made it seem like he'd have some massive power. There was no way he, one person, could change the world. Certainly he could change his own life though....he had to figure out how though, and soon, because he already had his life pressing in on him to make decisions...

"Let's do this."

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out