Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:58 pm
She felt like something had slammed in to her with all the force of her now large gold. It was with unsteady feet that she moved across the ground, fingers pressed to a warm hide. Her head was swimming, vision unsteady, and it was almost as though her Gold's croon was coming through a thick blanket over her head. Coughing aggressively, she almost didn't notice a large wedge head pressing to her front, a low trumpeting getting bleary eyes to look up at Zenobiath, "I...I'm fine b-beloved." Her voice was raspy, pained, as the dragon keened. White-yellow eyes studied her beloved rider, taking in the feelings, and worrying, You can not lie to me, my hearts. Why did you struggle through your obligations today? You feel as though you can not breathe...and you are warm like a flame, my precious one... Shards and shells, her Dragon was right. Gasping through the struggle in her chest, she shook her head.

"We have things....we must do, and-"
Hush....Do not be silly... And yet, here they were stumbling back towards the weyr proper. with Alumet barely on her feet. This was not good. She needed a Healer, or someone to tend to her pain....

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:25 pm
Whatever bug was going around the weyr could go between for all C'ryn could care. You couldn't go two feet without running into someone who was coughing or wheezing, their eyes bleary as they fought through the symptoms. He was the same way, of course, though he was doing better then most at hiding it. The cough hadn't gotten too bad yet, but the burning of his throat was killing him more then anything else. He knew he was pushing himself to his limit, making himself more susceptible to getting sick by the worrying and pressure he was putting himself through. His father had gotten sick and admitted to the infirmary at least a seven day ago, while his mother had been on bed rest for at least three seven days. C'ryn was spending most of his time, not at lessons of course, between the infirmary and his mothers weyr. Any downtime was spent practicing with Aresoth, working on their flight, taking off and others of the different lessons they had been doing. He was taking no real time to himself to relax. Aresoth could feel it and he turned his head to look at his bonded, whirling eyes watching him closely.

C'rynmine, we should take a pass on practice this evening. You need to rest.

"I'll be fine Aresoth." There was a stifled cough as he answered his dragon, a leather gloved hand moving to cover his mouth.

Mine, if we take a rest now, there is less chance of things getting any worse. We can afford to miss one day of practice. There was a plea to the voice that made C'ryn pause and look at the bronze. Taller then him now, so much larger then when he hatched. He sighed softly, giving in and he would have answered if he hadn't noticed the large golden form of Zenobiath moving near them with Alumet beside her but, there was something wrong.

He crossed the distance between them quickly, worry furrowing his brow. "Alumet.." He was at her side just as quickly, his eyes moving to look at Zenobiath as he reached out a hand to help steady her. She looked horrible, worn out and just plain exhausted.

Aresoth had moved over to them after C'ryn, nudging his golden sister gently.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:34 pm
There were circles under her eyes, gaze glassy, and when she took his hands, he would feel how warm she was. That was C'ryn. He was...here....Really here? She thought so. Zenobiath crooned lowly, moving her head to gently assist her Rider to the Bronzerider's arms. Hers was not well, and as she was sure that her beloved was supported, she nuzzled up to her metallic brother, nuzzling beneath his jawline carefully. She was worried. Hers could barely breathe, and it was obvious by the soft wheezing. If he listened, he would also hear the congestion as she tried to breathe around it, the flush on fair cheeks causing her eyes to water. No, she was beyond simply sick...And she was pushing it, "...C'ryn....Hello..." It was a weak admission of his presence, accompanied by a shaky smile, she trying to stumble past him, "Just....about to go find some....some records..."

Do not let her do that. Her voice was sharp in C'ryn's head, the first phrase she'd ever spoken to one that was not her beloved, but....Oh, this was important. Zenobiath wanted Hers in BED. Not pressing herself. Not FORCING this ridiculous notion that she had to be afoot!

BastetAmun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:45 pm
It was the glassy look in her eyes that worried C'ryn the most. His arms moved around her, helping to support her, as well as to cover her more in the cloak he wore, to protect her from the cold. He could feel how warm she was, she was burning up and didn't need to be out here right now, let alone walking around on her own either. His gaze shifted to Aresoth and Zenobiath before his attention was back on Alumet as she was speaking to him, and then trying to move away from him.

In an instant, his arms were about her tighter then before, not enough to hurt her, more worried then anything. He heard the gold's voice in his mind and was a little shocked, she had not yet spoken to him before, most of the messages were relied through Aresoth. He gave her a nod of the head before his focus went back to Alumet.

"You are going to bed Alumet. I promise, the records will be there when you are feeling better." His voice was soft but firm, a resolute tone showing he was not going to take no for an answer.

A bronze wing was draped over Zenobiath as she nuzzled up against him, though she was bigger then him, he still felt the need to care for her and protect her. Mine will help yours, Zenobiath. He will not allow any harm to come to her.

C'ryn shifted his weight some, lifting Alumet into his arms and holding her close to him, once more taking care to make sure she was as protected from the cold as she could. "I'm going to carry her through the back to her weyr." His eyes watched both of the metallics as he spoke this. "I'll see you two up there."

Aresoth waited with Zenobiath until C'ryn and Alumet had disappeared into the weyr proper before he gently nudged his sister. Come, sister dear.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:36 am
BastetAmun

There were cool arms around her, someone carrying her, and she couldn't help but lean in to his chest. He was cooler than she was, and C'ryn's grip was firm, "Should....keep going..." She wheezed out, feeling as though she was obligated to keep herself moving, to keep going, and yet....Well, it wasn't as though she could fight off his arms right now. So, she cuddled closer still, enjoying his strength, his arms....Shards and shells, was it supposed to feel this good? Well one way or another, she kind of waned nothing more than to stay in his hold. Leaning up, she kissed his cheek, smiling her bleary smile, "....I...Fine..." She liked this a little too much to bother fighting him, and Zenobiath's soothing only served to make her relax further. Very well, C'ryn could be attentive like this.

The large gold nuzzled him once more, watching as her beloved was carried off by the bronzerider, her eyes extremely watchful, sure of herself. There was much she had to be sure of before she could let things be. Tucking her wings close, she stretched herself, tail curling around her own foot as her head looked to the sky, I worry terribly, brother mine. My beloved has been doing her best to attend to things, and yet is terribly ill. She feels....so odd...I do not like it. She shook out her body and launched in to the air, her wings carrying her skywards, We should go to the weyr... Though to be honest, she wanted to fly instead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:15 am
Feeling her nuzzling further into his chest as he carried her through the corridors had him look down at her some. She was still protesting, she was stubborn but he couldn't help but smile softly at that fact. It made her strong and would help her become a wonderful weyrwoman some day. All these thoughts he kept to himself, listening to her not even half-hearted attempts of fighting him. She seemed to know that there wasn't a chance that she could fight him like she was.

His hazel eyes were looking forward once again as they began to climb and then, he felt her lips against his cheek. Normally narrowed eyes opened wide for a moment as he turned his head to look down at her, the smile on her lips soft and tired. He didn't say anything as they continued their climb to her weyr, glad that it wasn't too far away from the ground level, more to get her safely to her bed first then anything else.

Whirling eyes watched his golden sister, listening to her speak. He could understand her worry and fear, he could feel C'ryn beginning to get weaker and the boy was stubborn, wanting to take care of everyone else that he cared for. He was stretching himself too thin and he worried he might get worse because of it. At least now, he would have to take a small break to take care of Alumet, to help her get situated.

Seeing Zenobiath take off and launch herself elegantly into the air, Aresoth made a pained expression as he did the same, not as elegantly, his bulk was hampering to taking off from the ground, but he was getting better at it. How he wished to be on a ledge instead. I will stay with you, as long as you wish for me to, sister dear. He knew C'ryn would stay until he was certain Alumet was okay and safe, after she had been seen too by a healer as well.

C'ryn was careful as they reached the weyr to open the door and carry Alumet inside. Eyes found the bed and he was reluctant to lay her upon it for a moment, enjoying the feel of her against him, but he knew what was best.

Gently laying her upon the bed, he made sure she was covered with enough furs, pressing the skin of his wrist against her forehead, feeling how hot it was. Aresoth, send for a healer, please. Removing his wrist from her forehead, he brushed any hair that might have fallen into her face away, his eyes once more taking in her appearance. "I'm glad you allowed me to carry you back to your weyr Alumet." There was a bit of worry in his voice as he spoke. "Aresoth is getting a healer to come here and look over you."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers