Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] You’re a Cutie Pie (Selune - Quella)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:02 pm
Selune shifted from foot to foot, waiting in four fronds town center. It was hard to get Quella to come into a civilized area, one needed a special occasion, or a holiday of sorts. How perfect that Quadrent's Day was just around the corner. The winged troll was fairly shy. Quadrents Day was aimed at all quadrants, sure, mostly red feelings... But it was also a celebration of all relationships. For children it was an especially friendship centered day. Selune was pretty sure that she had more outside world experience than Quella, and that was saying something for a troll who lived in the swamp. Still, she wanted to show Quella what its like, that there is more than just landing pads and construction zones.

Selune sat on one of the benches that dotted Four Frond's town center, and she listened to Obachan hum and dance.

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:29 pm
There were too many trolls around! Quella couldn't understand how alternians could live like this, all smashed together and put in little boxes. It was unnatural. Give her the freedom of her territory and her right to defend it any day. Still, she had gotten an invitation from her friend, and she was interested. What was the greenblood up to? Probably something sneaky, if she knew anything about the winged troll. She gave Akurra a pat as he growled at everyone she crossed paths with, but he'd promised to be nice.

For once.

Quella waved at her friend as she drew near, giving the greenblood a huge smile. "What's going on?" she called out to Selune, while Akurra give a huge snarl. She punched him in the shoulder and whispered "You promised" into his ear. If it was possible for a 400 pound wolf-lizard to look bashful, Akurra did. He still didn't drop his guard, but sat back as Quella ran up to give her friend a hug.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:49 pm
The winged troll looked around the town center, mapping out her plan for the day. She had a shop in mind, where she wanted to take Quella for real baked goods. She was looking forward to Quella's expression when the blueblood finally had some real pastries. Selune was lost in her thoughts, excited to show Quella what she could. It was kinda sad that Selune could never invite her friend over, or anything, but this would make up for it!

Selune started as Quella's large wolf snorted, and she let out an "eep". She thought she was over that, but, well, who really could be when a huge wolf made that kind of noise. "You made it!" Selune said as she joined her friend in the hug. "Are you ready? I got all sorts of places to show you!" Selune exclaimed as she pulled on Quella's prong. "Are you hungry?" Selune asked, already pretty sure of the answer.

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:49 pm
Quella grinned at her friend, taking in all the sights and sounds of the little town. It was busy! And loud! There was stuff all over the place she wanted to look at, to get into, but it looked like Selune had a specific plan in mind. The blueblood wondered what it was. She hugged Selune back fiercely until Akurra huffed at her. The hunter grinned back at him. Maybe hugs weren't quite what a hunter of her stature should be doing, but it was definitely what she was going to do anyway.

"Alright!"
she said, grabbing Selune's prong and starting to skip. Quella could feel restless energy bubbling up. She wanted to have an adventure! "Of course I'm hungry! Tell me where we're going, and I'll catch you something good!"

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:29 pm
"Catch you something good." Selune giggled when Quella said it. "No silly!" Selune said, "Im going to catch you something!" Sorta. Selune wasn't going to catch anything. No they were going somewhere Quella had never been, and the greenblood was excited to be the one to show her.

"Come on!" Selune said, pointing at an adorable little cafe, complete with light blue trim, cottage like architecture, and a parasol out front. She stopped before the door, and looked a little apologetically at her friend. "So, we need to be careful tho. Um, no, uh, breaking things, and stuff." She said, really hoping Quella would behave. With that out of the way, she opened the shop's door, and the two entered the cafe called "Dainty Doors Cafe".

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:39 pm
Quella was immediately struck dumb by the interior of the cafe.

There were so many trolls, bustling around, talking and reading and yawning and writing. And everything smelled so good. Like sticky buzzbug excretions but twice as fragrant, with hints of berries and summer rain. It was too much. The blueblood's jaw literally dropped as she walked over to a small glass case and stared at all the pastries inside. Colors and flavors and crusts and puddings, too many for her to count! Trolls just lived like this all the time?

She wondered who she had to fight to get something out of the case as she leaned against it, but Selune just went up to a little desk with a bored-looking troll behind it. Maybe it was him? He didn't look like the kind that would display these treasures as a way to invite challengers, but the trolls all over the diner didn't look like they'd ever seen a real fight in their lives either.

There was something here that Quella was missing. She decided she'd just follow Selune's lead for now unless things got hairy. Then she had Akurra to back her up outside if she really needed him. Hopefully Selune knew what she was doing though.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:07 am
Selune smiled as she noticed Quella take a fighting stance, but not act on it. The hunter was always in battle mode, at this point Selune came to expect it. She made her way to the front of the line, making sure Quella was nearby, and looked into the glass case of treats. There were coffee cakes, macaroons, various flavors of pound cake, berries decorating everything. You could smell the ovens in the back doing their work, the sweet smell of it all wafting around, making the greenblood's mouth water.

"Okay Quella, which one do you want?" Selune asked, her eyes already narrowed in on the one she wanted. She told the troll behind the counter their orders, and Selune passed over a few beetles. She took the adorable little bags that the two treats came in and walked outside, going for one of the patio tables. "Oh yours looks good!" Selune said as she sat down, contemplating exchanging bites.

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:03 pm
"It does, doesn't it?" the blueblood said, staring at her pastry. It was some huge flowery sticky fruity thing with a clear glaze covering it like morning dew. The hunter salivated as she stared at it, and took a tentative lick. Sweet, sticky deliciousness filled her mouth, and the blueblood's eyes went wide as her thinkpan was barely able to register the intensity of the treat. "Whooooaaaa" she said, then crammed the entire thing in her mouth without any hesitation at all.

She chewed the huge pastry, desperately trying to eat it as fast as possible before some other troll decided that they wanted it and stole it from her. Quella smiled at Selune though a completely full mouth, but it looked more like some sort a face a horrible cheekbeast would make. She wouldn't let anyone else take this tasty thing from her! Selune had got it just for HER, and she'd fight anynoe that said otherwise.

Finally, Quella swallowed with only a little bit of a burp. "Ah!" she said, breathing out in satisfaction. "That was delicious! How's yours?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:15 pm
Selune took one bite of the beautiful thing, and as she bit down on the dainty fork and looked up at Quella, her eyes went a little wide. Quella absolutely devoured the thing in front of her. Selune was frozen mid chew as she watched her friend attack the pastry as if it was going to get up and run away. The blueblood let out a burp, frosting covering her face, and smiled.

Selune blinked, and swallowed. "Good," She said slowly. "Uh, i didn't know you were so hungry, we should have gotten some, um, food, before hand, i guess." Selune felt a little bit of a pit in her stomach as she looked at her own, almost untouched pastry, and Quella's completely empty plate. She couldn't just let her friend's plate be empty while hers was full, even if Quella would just devour it in a second. "Uh, i can share mine, BUT!" The greenblood was hasty to add the next part. "Use this fork, and follow how i do it, okay?" The greenblood was going to share, like a good friend, but she was not going to let Quella just devour the precious thing.

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:32 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

"Nah," said the blueblood, grinning. "I'm not gonna eat yours." She could tell that the winged troll REALLY wanted to eat her sticky thing, although she couldn't tell why Selune was being so slow about it. Maybe you were supposed to? To show that you could, or something. Like you weren't afraid of anyone taking it from you. City trolls sure were weird with all their rules. "Besides, I can get my own! I'm not some runt or something, geez." Quella said, shaking her head. She hopped off the chair and ducked around the side of the pastry case, where the bored-looking trolls were working.

She could probably fight them for pastries, but she had promised that she wouldn't break anything, and she guessed anything probably included anyone. Aw well. Instead, she waited for them to be busy taking orders and... things. Whatever it was, it looked like it involved little shiny pots and lots of steam. Then she slid the back of the case open and snatched a couple more morsels from the glass shelves before anyone saw her. She trotted back to their table with a huge grin, her hands laden with sweets.

"See? I bought em' myself!" she said. She thought that her way was WAY better than giving away her own nice shiny beetles. She sat down again, and fiddled with that little piece of metal that Selune was playing with. No matter what she tried, she didn't seem to be able to make it behave. "Shoot." the blueblood said as she speared a bun, which let out a burst of pastry cream. "Can you, uh, show me how you did that with the metal bit? It doesn't wanna work for me." the hunter would rather just shove it all into her mouth with her hands, but she didn't wanna upset Selune when she was having so much fun.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:39 pm
Selune grinned to herself as Quella left to get her own pastry. The blueblood was so sweet, a little barbaric, and, well, Quella, but she knew just what to say to bring a smile to the greenblood's cheeks. The greenblood took another fork full of her pastry and munched on it as she watched Quella come back, a handful of things in her hands. They usually served those things on a plate.. that they brought to your table... Selune found the stealing a little endearing. They both stole things!

"Oh sure!" Selune chirped as she put down her own fork, and grabbed Quella's hand in her own. "Uh, see, you grasp it like this, and then you kinda, cut it with the side, and when you bring it to your mouth, you gotta keep it level, so it doesn't fall." Selune watched as Quella flailed with the fork for a moment longer, before she stabbed the bite the blueblood was having trouble with, with her own utensil. "Here," She said as she fed the bite to Quella. "You gotta keep it level!"

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:49 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella gritted her teeth in concentration as the greenblood held her hand, but the extra help just meant more movement. The two of them fighting against each other for control of the fork got nothing at all accomplished. Eventually, Selune just got frustrated and stabbed the soft pastry, cutting it for Quella effortlessly. Quella grinned at the greenblood. She figured she'd be able to figure this out eventually, but for now it was fun having Selune feed her like a wiggler.

"You've just been trying to feed me the entire time, haven't you?" the hunter asked, grinning at the winged greenblood. She could tell the greenblood was starting to get embarrassed, but Quella kept pushing, joking. "If you wanted to feed me, you didn't have to take me out to a fancy cafe and show me how to use a fork. I coulda just caught something and we coulda fed each other." She couldn't keep the huge smile off her face as her looked across the table at her winged companion.

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:59 pm
Selune blushed, and said defensively "Thats not what i wanted!" She looked at her own pastry and focused on eating it, pointedly not looking at the other troll. She chewed for a bit, taking another bite before she continued. "Its just part of the, uh, the experience!" The greenblood tried not to pout. "Like, when we are out in the forest and stuff, we don't bring this kinda stuff there." Selune raised a hand, indicating the inside of the cafe and all its little things. "So..." She said slowly, biting her lip while she looked at her pastry, "So i wanted you to try this kinda thing..."

"But," She said, getting her smile right back on, "Since you seem so intent on having me feed you, you get to make dinner next." Selune grinned. "And ill bring all the fancy little forks, just for you."

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas