Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:45 am
This is an rp between Larak [Belloblossom] and Sorra Suau [- Mynsed -]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:46 am
She woke up plastered against Larak. And she was loving it. Snuggling into him further for warmth, she sighed pleasantly. Their relationship had been on very good terms as of recently. Sure, there were some bumps and unpleasantries. But it was no longer spiteful and all around infuriating. Sorra was still getting used to life in the Nergui but she no longer rebelled against the idea of life with Larak. Larak was gentle and kind, especially considering the rest of the pride.

Nuzzling into his side, she let out a lusty yawn and stretched. "Larak," she murmured sleepily, nosing his neck. "Can we go on a walk before you have work?" she asked, eyes still closed in tiredness. She was in charge of being a nanny today, which she didn't mind. It was better than the hunting days, in her opinion. Though, she was making a hobby out of weaving with palm leaves. Mats to lay on and, when fastened with wood, it made a good shelter against the sun. Of course, it took a while, considering paws and teeth, but she eventually got the hang of it.

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

There was little more satisfying or rewarding than winning a fight and since Sorra and he had become so close recently, Larak couldn’t help, but feel as though he had won a personal battle. It made him more proud than if he had won a duel against the Kaar Oma. When his mate pressed against him that morning, he had awoken at her touch, though he was groggy. It was warmer with Sorra at his side constantly and since she no longer rolled abruptly away in the mornings, he was rarely without her comforting presence. He adored her. “Of course.”He rumbled back. “Do you wish to depart now?” He didn’t mind the notion of sleeping in more, but if his Sorra wanted to go walking now, he would hardly deny her.  
She quickly switched to his language, knowing it would please him. It pleased her too, being able to learn the language so quickly. She had her father to thank for that. "Mmm... in a little bit. Before you have to work," she whispered into his mane, nuzzling. "I can walk you part of the way as you leave, maybe?" She was so cozy that she really didn't want to move. She was still sleep addled but the idea of dozing off wasn't as appealing. She just wanted to lay here, next to Larak, enjoying the peace and bliss. "Larak? I have something to tell you, later when you get back." There, she said it. She was setting up a time to let Larak know how she really felt. It should be obvious but she hadn't said the three words yet. It took talking to Kimya to make her realize it. And it took weeks of mustering up the courage to actually tell him. She would that night.  

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

Larak inclined his head towards his beloved and huffed a reply. "Yes, yes, naturally, Sorra-dear." He rumbled at her. When she went onto saying that she would walk him part of the way, he nodded sleepily, but perked up when she mentioned that she had something to tell him. Now, that certainly was an interesting thing, he thought and it was enough to get him to yawn and stretch. "Now you have my interest, dear-heart." He told her with a grin, before nosing her to get up. "Come, we may as well start the day." He told her as he got to his paws. Shaking his mane and coat, he looked down at his dear-heart and inquired. "What shall you be doing today, while I'm off patrolling? Spending more time with Kimya?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:47 am
Yawning, she stretched lazily before finally getting up. She was nervous about telling him. Sure, they were on good terms. But.. she hadn't come out and told him yet. Perhaps... she could tell him before they part. So that she had time to recover from the embarrassment.

Willing the butterflies away that were appearing in her stomach, she moved towards their usual path. "Yes, most likely. I will... need to tell her of something," Sorra said vaguely. She would need to tell Kimya that she confessed her feelings. Sure, it was obvious they cared for each other. But those three words haven't been uttered yet. And it needed to happen.

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

Larak smiled at his mate and nosed her cheek gently. "I'm glad you've found kin in the pride, one way or another." He used the term kin loosely, meaning it as someone close, rather than blood relations. Blood kin were highly regarded in the pride. He wondered if Sorra, now that she had meant his mother, would have any desire to meet his siblings. Perhaps one of his sisters may interest her, if not his only brother. He smiled at the notion of her meeting more of his family. It would be good for her to continue growing within his pride. "Come then." He said, walking out of the den. After the "decorations" his mate had made, he found it really was looking much more spectacular, though he had had to protect it from the occasional scrounger. "I will try to be at the den at a normal time, but today may prove... more difficult." He sighed. "We've been dealing with... Well, it's nothing to worry over." He pressed his nose against one of her ears. "I will always come back to you, Sorra. There is no need to worry over me, today or any other day." He told her and then continued on.  
She followed Larak out of the den, quieter than usual. She was so absorbed in her own thoughts that she hadn't really be paying attention to what he said... until his nose pressed against her ear. She jumped and whipped her head to look at him, wide eyed. What had he said? Dealing with... dealing with what? Her eyes narrowed but she shrugged it off.

What he said following made her pause. "I know you will, Larak," she murmured under head breath. If things were difficult... she didn't want to regret not saying something. She came to a stop. "Larak... Larak, I-" she cut off, staring at him, uncertainty fluttering in her stomach.

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

Larak's ears perked slightly, only managing to hear her whisper just, but it seemed like an agreeable remark, so he nodded along. He was ready to head out, when suddenly she spoke his name, not once, but twice. She sounded strained and he turned to face her, concern in his gaze. "Sorra?" He asked. "What's wrong?" She had seemed alright when they woke and fine during the walk. What could have changed since then?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:48 am
She took a deep, soothing breath. Except, it didn't soothe her heart at all. Her heart was about to jump right out of her chest. "Larak, I've been meaning to tell you for... for quite some time," she began slowly, looking away. And then, she gathered up the nerve to lock eyes with him, uncertain but determined.

"Larak. I love you. With all my heart," she said, not bothering to speak in his language, her voice almost trembling and faint. Oh god, she said it.

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

Larak perked his ears and took a step forward. His eyes were shining and he felt his heart rise in his chest. "Sorra, I-" Just then another Braak came hurrying up to him, their eyes ablaze. "Braak brother, you must come to the borders. The problem has returned." The lion said and Larak's ears pinned at the other, but not at his kin, so much as at the situation. He had wished that after his efforts yesterday, they would be gone, but it seemed that was not the case. So he turned to Sorra, smiled at her and replied. "I'll be back later." And then he followed his Braak brother to the border, to face the trials of the rogue hyenas who continued plague his pride. Today, he would kill them all. After all, he had the love of his life to protect and he was fueled on now that he finally knew that she loved him back.  
He'd be back later. That was it. Not an "I love you too". Nothing. Nadda. She stared blankly after him, dumbstruck. He had just... left. Had it been so hard to real quick say it back?! Her chin lifted a good several inches. She would not cry. Why, she wasn't even sad! Rather... she was mad. And working herself up in quite a laver.

Whipping around, she stalked off, determined to find Kimya to let her friend know of Larak's worst crime against her yet. The nerve of him! The- the- the... the nerve! She could bite a cactus! She could dig her claws into stone! The closer she got to Kimya's place, the angrier she seemed to have made herself. Larak had better come back crawling and begging for forgiveness.

- Mynsed -

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff