Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:52 pm
Rp between Sorra Suau [- Mynsed -] and Kimya [Belloblossom]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:52 pm
There was an issue. And this issue could only be discussed with her dear friend, Kimya. Pacing around the other lioness's den, Sorra tried to put to words what was happening. Fear had her by the throat. She knew what the signs meant but she didn't dare confirm them. There had to be another explanation. "I've been getting sick. In the mornings. And I... I'm happy one moment, and upset the next," she told her friend, casting a worried glance. She needed to hear it from her friend before she confirmed it in her own mind. "I have cravings. And... and... Kimya, either I've gained a lot of weight or I'm... I'm... Oh, Kimya, I know I haven't been lazy enough to gain the weight!" Sorra blurted out, needing her friend to understand with just the hints.  

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:53 pm
Kimya has grown used to having Sorra in her den and more so used to hearing her fret about her woes. Kimya didn’t mind. It was refreshing, Naturally she had been noticing that her friend’s belly had been rounding out and that the signs she’d seen in other lionesses were now plaguing her friend. Sorra hardly needed to tell her, but it seemed that she wanted to hear it from a friendly source first and Kimya was happy to oblige. “I don’t think it’s weight gain from eating too much, my dear.” She purred and then with a warm smile she went on. “Congratulations, Sorra. I’m sure they will be beautiful cubs.”  
Sorra's ears fell flat and she let out a low moan. "You don't understand, Kimya," she told her, almost in a whisper. She would not cry. Those tears gathering in her eyes will not fall. "Larak has no use for me after it's said and done. That was the agreement." Oh god, her voice was betraying just how miserable and how close she was to breaking down. She blamed her current state on her pregnancy. Dear gods, she was pregnant. "I was worth keeping alive because I could give him cubs. And now that I will be... Oh, Kimya, what have I done?"  

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

Kimya blinked at her friend, puzzled. This was the first she had heard of an agreement, but between what she had seen at the start of the lions’ relationship and what it was now. She shook herself and said firmly. “I don’t believe that agreement holds any value.” She told her friend and then more kindly. “My dear Sorra, is it not obvious how you feel about one another at this point?” She swung her tail around to tap the lioness lightly on the nose. “He’s not the type to simply flatter with pretty words, Sorra. I’ve watched him grow up and I’ve watched him around you.” She smiles warmly. “I’ve never seen a Nergui lion more in love.” She took a deep breath and nodded. “So despite your moodiness, cease your fussing. He will not throw you out, as you so worry.” A pause and then softer, “I’d rip him apart if he tried.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:54 pm
Oh gods, she really was going to cry. Getting up would have been too slow so she scooted over a foot towards Kimya and buried her face in her friend's neck with gratitude. And to hide her tears that were threatening to shred. "We... have spoken of our feelings. But I just... I feel so much doubt." she said thickly, voice muffled for a moment. She sniffled, willed her tears to stop, and pulled her head back. She made an attempt at a grin. "I think you'd win in that fight," Sorra jested with the barest of sniffles. She had to turn the subject. Recently, she only came to talk about herself. Taking in a deep, calming breath, she gave Kimya a sidelong look. "Have you found anyone worth your attention?"  

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

Kimya purred as her friend pressed close. “Feel no doubt, my dear. His love is true.” She murmured and then smiled back at Sorra. “Oh, without a doubt. He may be able to put up a good fight, but I will always come out victorious against my foes.” She said, a hint of pride in her voice. Then when the topic suddenly changed to a question of her own desires, she snorted. “You mean since the god? No.” She smiled. “No one could possibly keep my interest as long as you and Larak have, my dear. I don’t see myself settling down for a while.” She raises an eye brow at her friend. “Unless you’re asking because you have a suitable lion in mind?” She asked.  
Speaking to Kimya about it had been a good idea. A small, genuine smile overcame her tears and she cleared her throat, focusing on her friend's life now. "Not one?" Sorra asked in shock. Well, it really shouldn't be that surprising. With how the nergui were... well, no. Her friend wasn't so shallow. And actually liked the pride. "No, I don't have anyone in-" she cut off, eyes widening as something occured to her. "Actually, maybe," she began, tilting her head, a small smile on her face. "I would have to fetch him, though."  

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

Kimya was relieved to see a smile on her friend's face and was beginning to shrug when she replied that she hadn't anyone in mind. Tilting her head to one side, she peered at her friend. "What's this? Do you actually have someone in mind?" She asked with interest in her voice. "Fetch him from where? Whoever might he be, Sorra?" She asked, prodding her friend's side. "C'mon, out with it! You can't just leave me in suspense!"  
Sorra gave her a sidelong look, considering her. A slow grin spread across her face and she hummed. "Well~ I wonder. I think he is slightly younger than you," she told Kimya happily, rolling on her back and resting her head on her friend's paws, grinning up at her. It was fun to tease Kimya. "And... if you two were together, we could be even closer," she murmured with a smirk.

Perhaps she should stop teasing her friend now. "His name is Cinta. And he's my brother," she told Kimya happily.

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:55 pm
Kimya huffed. "Well naturally if you know them they'd be younger than me." She replied, swatting her friend with her paw. Eventually the truth came out and Kimya looked curious above anything else. "Your brother, hm?" She played with his name. "Cinta. Cin-tah. Ciiiiiiintaaaa. Hmm." She smiled. "Yes, I suppose I could get used to hearing that name over and over again." She chuckled. "So, what's he like, hm? And whatever does he look like?" She inquired, ever curious and feeling rather playful.  
Sorra snorted happily, grinning. "Well, that's true~" she cooed before nuzzling her friend. Listening to her brother's name being repeated started a pit in her stomach but she quickly ignored it. No, she shouldn't get homesick now. In fact, if plans worked out... she may be able to convince Larak to go fetch them. She highly doubted her mate would let her leave the Nergui while she was carrying.

"Well, he's a bit of a flirt. And a bit nerdy. But I think you'd like him! He certainly would like you! And then, we could be sisters," Sorra gushed.

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

Sorra's description wasn't exactly a lengthy one, so perhaps Kimya was holding onto needless details, but she snorted when she heard, "Nerdy? Do you think he'd survive in the Nergui?" Those who sought knowledge didn't often come to the pride for that purpose. No, the Nergui was based on strength and honor, in their own specific way. Even if this Cinta of Sorra's wanted to come to the Nergui to, she didn't know, try and decode their language? there was no way he would be able to stay without proving himself in battle with someone. Sorra got off easily, since she was a lioness and Larak had spoken for her from the very start of her stay here, but if she brought in a lion? Surely, Sorra had to know that would mean different things. Still... "It would be nice to be sisters, though I feel as though we already are." She purred to the younger. "Of course this may be an odd question, but... is he very handsome? Your brother, I mean."  
Sorra considered it for a moment. "Mmmm.. probably. He's not a coward and he's quick. He's not as smart as my other brother. But Cinta is way more daring and fun," Sorra told her, before grinning. "I survived and he's much more adaptable than I am. I'm sure he'll do fine."

Sorra brightened at the mutual feeling of sistery affection, nuzzling Kimya momentarily. However, her friend's next question had Sorra pulling a childish face for just a brief moment... before reminding herself that it wasn't polite nor mature. She would have to remember that. "W-Well, he's my brother. I've known him since he was bratty and chasing me around with a snake. But, well... I suppose? Him and other brother look a lot more like my father," Sorra pointed out.

- Mynsed -

- Mynsed -

Kimya smiled at her friend and nodded her head. "Well, then he may be worth my time." She replied. "Not a coward is certainly a good trait to have, especially out here, where you must fight regularly or be spoken for, in order to have a good enough presence." She flicked her ear and smiled. "Daring and fun... Yes, I suppose I could meet him." She remarked. She laughed at her friend's expression and batted at her with a paw before listening in. "That doesn't tell me anything about what he looks like, my dear, but I suppose I'll find out for myself. Do you think we can convince Larak to go hunt for him? Or perhaps we ought to see if anyone in the Nergui catch my eye first, hm?" She inquired lightly.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff