Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Archives
★ Auriga La Shock • Advertisement Construction Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:32 pm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:37 pm
    Alright, Auriga, before I get started on designing your advertisement, I was hoping you could provide me with a bit of information:

• Any banners (or screenshots from gameplay) that you want me to use
    • What makes your clan unique or fun, especially since -- correct me if I'm wrong -- members can only join one
    • Links to any contests, games, or threads that are special in the clan
    • Anything that you deem important enough to mention or highlight!

Auriga La Shock

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:39 pm
Ebania
    Alright, Auriga, before I get started on designing your advertisement, I was hoping you could provide me with a bit of information:

• Any banners (or screenshots from gameplay) that you want me to use
    • What makes your clan unique or fun, especially since -- correct me if I'm wrong -- members can only join one
    • Links to any contests, games, or threads that are special in the clan
    • Anything that you deem important enough to mention or highlight!

Auriga La Shock

- Nothing else aside from the initial banner I provided.

- You're correct. The Fluff clan provides a home to players who are dedicated regulars in zOMG. Unlike many other clans, we accept players of any level and actively find a way to help them if they require assistance. The clan also hosts a collection of resources and zOMG guides to aid new and old players alike.

Through our Recrewtment thread and Discord, we form crews daily for a variety of zones and bosses. Every few weeks, the Fluff clan as a whole meets together in game for a variety of fun activities such as boss raids and Developer Meet Ups.

- Here is a link to our Clan Meet Up thread.

- The main highlight of our clan is our activity as a group. At the moment, I would say that 98% of clans on Gaia are dead. The remaining 2% rarely meet up together or are for elitist players only.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:01 pm
    Awesome! Due to the busyness of Spirit Week, I'd like to have a bit of time to prepare this announcement and send it out at a time where things will be a little quieter in the guild. How does Thursday the 25th sound? We can send it out every month on the final Thursday.

Auriga La Shock

- You're correct. The Fluff clan provides a home to players who are dedicated regulars in zOMG. Unlike many other clans, we accept players of any level and actively find a way to help them if they require assistance. The clan also hosts a collection of resources and zOMG guides to aid new and old players alike.

Through our Recrewtment thread and Discord, we form crews daily for a variety of zones and bosses. Every few weeks, the Fluff clan as a whole meets together in game for a variety of fun activities such as boss raids and Developer Meet Ups.

- The main highlight of our clan is our activity as a group. At the moment, I would say that 98% of clans on Gaia are dead. The remaining 2% rarely meet up together or are for elitist players only.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:05 pm
Ebania
    Awesome! Due to the busyness of Spirit Week, I'd like to have a bit of time to prepare this announcement and send it out at a time where things will be a little quieter in the guild. How does Thursday the 25th sound? We can send it out every month on the final Thursday.

Auriga La Shock

Take whatever time you need to prepare it. And that sounds fine User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:55 pm
★ The Monsters Beckon!

[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/PJQtwRl.png[/img]

[size=16][color=#6ab4c0][b]Calling all zOMG! Warriors[/b]
Experts and Novices Alike[/color][/size]

[size=14]Are you looking for [b]comradery[/b] on your missions?
Or perhaps [b]resources[/b] and guides on successful game-play?
Do you yearn for a [b]community[/b] that shares your passion
for destroying pixelated beasts and getting paid for it?

You're in luck, friend: the [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/fluff-eye-cult/g.452463/][color=#30614d][b]Fluff Eye Cult[/b][/color][/url]
is accepting new members! (It's not actually a cult, y'all.)

The Fluff Eye Cult boasts regular crew-forming opportunities,
boss raids, [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25214897][color=#30614d][b]meetups[/b][/color][/url], and Discord discussions.
It's open to those playing on [b]any level[/b].

Join the clan led by our very own [b]Auriga La Shock[/b] today!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/fluff-eye-cult/g.452463/][img]https://i.imgur.com/QNCLmmU.png[/img][/url][/size]

[size=11]To secure an announcement advertisement like this one,
check out our [url=http://bit.ly/1WJm9BR][color=#30614d][b]advertisement packages[/b][/color][/url].[/size][/align]

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:03 am
Ebania
]

Looks great!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:33 am
    Hey Auriga! So I track all of my ad reminders on my phone, but yesterday, I never got one, so I forgot to send it out. I'll send it out tomorrow, ok?

Auriga La Shock

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:21 pm
Ebania
    Hey Auriga! So I track all of my ad reminders on my phone, but yesterday, I never got one, so I forgot to send it out. I'll send it out tomorrow, ok?

Auriga La Shock

Sounds good User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:47 pm
Ebania

Hey again ^^
So I'd like to renew for another 12 months (option 1 package I). The only edit I'd like would be switching the old linked banner with this one:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/fluff-eye-cult/g.452463/][img]https://i.imgur.com/QNCLmmU.png[/img][/url]

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:40 pm
Ebania

Hey ^^ It's been awhile without a response and I wanted to give you a nudge in case you didn't see my quote above.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:37 pm
    Got it! Made that change.

Your current package expires on the 31st of January. Go ahead and send a trade to the NSTG Treasurer with 8,000 platinum to renew for twelve more months after that. That will set your new expiration date for January 30th, 2020.

Auriga La Shock
    Hey ^^ It's been awhile without a response and I wanted to give you a nudge in case you didn't see my quote above.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:55 pm
Ebania
    Got it! Made that change.

Your current package expires on the 31st of January. Go ahead and send a trade to the NSTG Treasurer with 8,000 platinum to renew for twelve more months after that. That will set your new expiration date for January 30th, 2020.

Auriga La Shock

Trade sent User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:28 am
    Hey Auriga! I forgot to give Joy instructions on sending out newsletter advertisements while I was out of the country, which means that your clan didn't get an ad published in July. I'll be sending one out on Saturday and another near the end of the month. Thanks for your patience!

Auriga La Shock

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:46 pm
Ebania
    Hey Auriga! I forgot to give Joy instructions on sending out newsletter advertisements while I was out of the country, which means that your clan didn't get an ad published in July. I'll be sending one out on Saturday and another near the end of the month. Thanks for your patience!

Auriga La Shock

That's all right ^^ I honestly thought I just missed the notification xD Thank you heart  
☆ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff