Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Meeting under the mountain (Tiel & Khsitiji)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:15 pm
User Image

The brown cheetah let out a wide, gapping yawn, stretching out long limbs and shaking out any kinks she'd gained over the night. It was early in the morning, dew still brushed over the grass and leaving the ground cool to the touch. The land of Doma was certainly a pretty thing to behold, and she enjoyed venturing through it on her patrols.

Which is where she currently found herself. She was passing the bottom of the mountain, still groggy from sleep but determined to prove herself a worthy member. Lifa had enough on her plate lately, and all Tiel wanted to do was ease some of the discomfort. If this is what it took to do so, then she would wake early every morning.

Tail flicking behind her, Usahtiel was padding through the damp grass when a scent came down along the breeze ahead of her. She froze, before quickening her pace. A newcomer! With the state Doma was in at the moment, newcomers were more than welcome... assuming they didn't cause trouble.

Midnightglow18
Might help if I actually quoted you. xD;;

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:50 pm
MangoMeow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kshitji stretched out yawning softly, he wasn't really sure how or when it happened but once he had a home and family at least he had thought he did. Perhaps it had just been a dream floating on a cloud. He got up and looked around feeling the dew on the grass against his paws. He didn't really think about the beauty of the land he felt like he had been listless for a long time now. In a slump without a direction or goal in his heart for.. He couldn't remember.. Each time he reached for the memories of his past they drifted away and it bothered him.

His tail moved back and forth and he wasn't really thinking about the direction he was going or the smells around him which could be a very foolish and deadly way to move through life or end his life. At the moment he didn't really care. He missed the family he dreamed of and didn't know what to do on his own. He had never really thought about being on his own in the rouge lands. Here he was though wandering in the early morning light. Without a thought in his head of any use.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:33 pm
Tiel traveled quickly in the direction she'd smelled the other, and when she crested a small hill (if it could be called that), she blinked at the white form ahead of her. Well, he was certainly noticeable with such light colored fur. He practically glowed in the early morning light.

She approached slowly then, hoping she didn't startle him. He seemed.... distracted, and she wondered why. He didn't even seem to notice her coming up to him. She was never one to be impolite though, so she made a point of veering in front of him so he would see her coming. At least, she hoped he did. She may have to shake him into consciousness.

Purring in amusement at her own thoughts, she trotted the last few steps towards him and then stopped a handful of paces away. It wouldn't do to throw all caution to the wind, after all.

"Good morning," she said, giving a short nod of her head, "What brings you here to Doma?"

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:58 am
MangoMeow

Ksh finally looked up when someone said good morning, there he saw a female before him asking him what he was doing in this territory. He could say living but he didn't feel like he was living. So what was he doing here, he really didn't know. He looked at the brown female sitting back on his haunches. He considered her question and still didn't have an answer. "Morning." He said in a quiet tone. In his current mood, he couldn't call it good so he wouldn't. "I'm not sure if I have an answer to that question." He said softly.

"What are you doing in this land?" He asked her in return, perhaps she had the answers he didn't have to life and living. After all, unless you could find the answers inside yourself how else was one to figure out how to get out of a slump? He sat up looking at the female waiting to see what she would say. "I am Kshitji." He said in his soft tone. He thought he remembered being a happy, cheerful cub. Perhaps though that was a memory of a dream and not real at all, it was hard to tell at times.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:25 pm
No answer? He was a strange one. Perhaps he was a lost soul. It wasn't uncommon for those to wander aimlessly, but he should be careful too. Should he wander too close to the more vicious prides, he would be in very grave danger. Luckily for him though, Doma was a relatively peaceful pride, and was still recovering from the illness that had destroyed it. Everyone here just wanted to rebuild.

Humming in response, the cheetah nodded, "Well, welcome nonetheless. I am Usahtiel, a member of the Doma pride." She huffed a laugh, "Which is also why I'm here. I live here."

Tiel eyed him for a moment, "Is there anything I can help you with? You seem..." she paused to try and think of the right words, "... lost."

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:49 am
MangoMeow

Kshitji blinked and looked up at her focused finally. He looked around "I am Kshitji and are you sure you are not the one who is lost? These are the rouge lands?? As far as I know there are no prides here, just loners wandering." He sighed she was sweet and kind "Thank you for the welcome, I suppose I live here as well, I do not know what became of my family, so I am on my own now." He said softly. "I suppose in a sense I am lost I do not know what to do at this point." Kshitji didn't mind telling her of his emotional weakness. He was not an arrogant cheetah. Usahtiel seems the kind gentle sort not the harsh judging sort.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:03 pm
She supposed that she couldn't really fault that answer. After all, most believed these lands to be prideless after the illness that wiped out Doma originally, and Lifa had only recently began trying to build it back to it's former glory. Still, he should have been able to scent their markers. It both intrigued and concerned her how out of sorts he seemed to be.

Tiel had always been the sort who preferred to aid rather than anger. So with a smile, the cheetah shook her head. "I think you have wandered farther than you meant to. You are along the inside of the Doma borders at the moment." She shrugged, "Though we don't mind visitors at the moment. Doma has unfortunately dwindled over the years, and any visitors are welcome visitors." The cheetah paused here, "Well, unless you're the hostile sort, but I don't think you are."

Her ears pulled back at his next sentence though, and she hummed in reply. "I had spent much of my life alone, so I do not know what it is like losing your family, I'm sorry, but," and she seemed to perk up here, "I can give you advise for finding your way."

The cheetah glanced around them, silent for a moment before she continued, "Did you know that Doma used to be a proud, flourishing pride? Many flocked to come here. Then an illness swept though it," her eyes darkened, "and it destroyed many. Those that didn't die fled, and those that remained were left alone. They wallowed in uncertainty and darkness for a very long time, to the point that this place become mostly legend. Nothing more than stories passed along through travelers in the rogue land."

Tiel looked back at him, "But stories were enough. They drew the curious back here, they were the spark that kept those who remained from fading away. I, myself, had no direction in life prior to living here. It was as if I simply didn't exist." She smiled here, "And then the spark was lit. I had heard stories of this place. I wanted to see it for myself. And I do not regret my decision. I have found a family, found a purpose."

She closed her eyes, "I cannot say for certain what your purpose, what your spark will end up being. But you shouldn't lose track of yourself in the meantime. It will come to you, I promise you that."

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:14 pm
MangoMeow

Ksh was just about as out of sorts with his world as he could be, he didn't really see anything till this female stopped in front of him saying these were Doma lands. He finally breathed in scenting the markers. Humm, perhaps she was right and a group was claiming this area for its own. Khs shook his head "I'm not sure I meant to do anything till you woke me from my sleepwalking." He said in a soft tone looking at her once more. He shook his head again and then said: "No I mean no one harm unless you happen to be a rabbit or some other small prey." Khs smiled a little at the females comments "Perhaps if I have a direction I can find my family again, or find a new family to love, thank you." His heart felt a great deal lighter than in had in a long time. Tiel had given him hope.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:27 pm
Tiel gave a soft smile, "And I hope you do." No one - cheetah, lion, leopard, whatever - deserved to feel lost, and she truly did hope he found a purpose again.

In the meantime though, it would be remiss of her not to at least offer to show him around. So with a flick of her tail, she turned around and glanced back at him, "If you'd like, I can at least give you a tour of Doma. And perhaps something to eat. You must be hungry, if you've been wandering aimlessly all this time."

Midnightglow18
I think we can end this one off with your next post.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:01 pm
MangoMeow

Kshitji smiled at Tiel's kindness and her offer to show him around her lands "Yes I would like that very much." He said moving towards her. He shrugged he couldn't remember the last time he had hunted. Without being able to remember some things it was hard to remember that it was important to hunt and take care of himself.

(Fin?)  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers