Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Happy new year!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:36 pm
aria starstone

Roll 1d4 to pick a bag!

Toki rushes down the main hall, lugging multiple sacks behind her and looking like a rather undersized battering ram.

"Sorry! Apologies! Oh dear. Didn't mean to whack you. Oops, you too! Do watch out! These are rather heavy--"

Something inside one of the bags starts shrieking.  
Aria Starstone rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:43 pm
Tanita was standing near her dorm room door, considering going to get something to eat, or maybe just go for a walk, when she heard a familiar, and very energetic, voice coming down the hall. Tanita considered the situation for a long moment, then stepped out into the hall, and headed towards the commotion. She was extremely curious what her friend was up to today. When she finally spotted Toki, she studied the other girl with amused interest.

WHY in Jack's name was Toki carrying a bunch of bags? Why was one of the bags shrieking? What on earth was all of this about? She followed her and finally called out "Toki, Hello! Do you need a hand, my friend?"

PyroGoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:56 pm
Aria Starstone
Roll 1d4 again to reach inside the sack!

"Oh! Hello! Hellooo, friend!"

She looks up, waves, and hits a bag against the wall. The indignant wailing intensifies.

"I was visiting home for a bit. It's the new year, you know!" She says, dropping the rather noisy bag and nudging it along with her foot.

"I brought some souvenirs! Do you want one? Here, just reach in and grab one."

She gestures helpfully towards the bag. It continues shrieking.  
Aria Starstone rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:00 am
Tanita nodded, her smile staying amused the entire time. "Indeed, it is the New Year. My mother sent me good wishes, and a supply of snacks. If you come visit later, perhaps you can try some. They are quite tasty." She paused, then said "Well, some of them might be an acquired taste, I suppose. Charcoal biscuits are considered a delicacy amongst my kin that breath fire, but it might not be to the tastes of those who are not inclined to fire in their guts on a normal basis."

She considered the bag with interest, and then gave a mental shrug. Worst case scenario, she got bit and needed to be bandaged up from the resulting situation by one of the school Nurses. She considered, then swooped down, her hand darting inside to snag something up, and out.

PyroGoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:17 am
Aria Starstone

Quote:

User Image

Singing Lantern

This lantern will sing relaxing Chinese songs until the candle inside it burns out! Perfect for bedtime.

"Ooh, that's a good one! Really popular in my city. Spas use it all the time. Try a scented candle, it's very relaxing," Toki says, looking at the lantern with appreciation and giving the still-shrieking bag another nudge.

"I'll try a charcoal biscuit! It can't be any worse than human food, hmm?"

(And if it is, well, she can always store it and...uh...remove it later.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:27 am
Tanita looked at it, rather impressed by the creation. "They make these commonly at your home region? That is very nice! I like it, and it will be treasured." She tilted her head, curiously. "When the candle burns out..." She murmurs, reading the instructions. "Does it only work with the candle already in it, or if I put a new candle inside, will it work again?" She asked, her interest clearly piqued. Well, she was a fire breather, things involving fire often caught her attention in ways that other things might not.

And it glowed, so when it was working, it was bright and shiny, or so she thought of it. As such, it was in all ways a device designed to captivate the dragon girl's attention. Then she realized what Toki meant. "OH, now I feel ridiculous. If I can insert scented candles, yes, of course it will keep working." She looked amused and awkward, all at once, at her own misunderstanding. "WELL. You can try the biscuit! I also have some less... specific taste buds... treats she sent, if you would rather those!"

PyroGoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:09 am
Aria Starstone

"Oh, you can use any candle you want! Of course, they last longer if you use the ones from the same manufacturer -- those cost much more, but such is capitalism. And the price of shipping and handling."

Toki moves slowly forward, having given up and decided to just push the last sack along with her foot. The shrieking has faded into annoyed mumbling.

"So what did you do over the new year? Did I mention I took the exam? Hoho! I have completed a term in this school! One-third of the way there! Why, it was much faster than I expected. I mean, I think I have been banned from the library for a while, but that is a small matter."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:21 am
"I, sadly, was here. Mother prefers I stay here for shorter holidays... Not because she does not wish me to come home, but because she feels I should use that time to socialize. I am not sure she realizes that most of our fellow students are off doing things with THEIR friends, family, and loved ones. It is a silly habit, but one I do not argue with. It means I get free time to do what I wish, when I wish. I relax, I read, I eat... I use the woods to be my true self... That sort of thing."

Her brows rose at Toki's news. "Oh! That is wonderful to hear, my friend! Congratulations. I am so glad to hear that. You have joined me in being a Second Year Student, then! That is something to be proud of. Were your family happy to hear that?" Tanita beamed at her smaller friend, then blinked, and tilted her head. "How did you get yourself temporarily banned from the library...?" She pondered, then said "How about you come to my place, after you drop your bags in your dorm, and you can tell me the story? And meet my minipets. And relax for a bit."

PyroGoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers