{PRP}Pirate-To-Be {Peku x Rinis}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:18 pm
Thaliawen

Rinis felt like she was always down at the kitchens now. Not that she in the least regretted the reasons. With not one, but two hungry new firelizard babies, there wasn't a dull moment. Already Bourbon was acting like the queen she was and riding on her shoulder. Chaek certainly seemed to listen to her. And her new green who she'd named Eyes, for the eye like spots all over her, was testing out her wings and new freedom.

It didn't take her long to reach the kitchens and request the meat for her trio. As the meat appeared, there came a clamor from the gold and green as they demanded to be fed instantly. Fortunately, Rinis knew from raising Chaek that their greediness would soon be wearing off. Until then she had her hands full trying to feed the three.

The young woman found an unoccupied table to set the bowl down and get the two females lined up so she could alternate bites. She did her best to work Chaek in, grateful he was so mellow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:31 am
The kitchens was a regular visit for Peku too. The right turn old had been interrupted in his game by the hungry cries of his firelizard. Pirately certainly knew how to make himself heard! He’d promised to find Kindu later and finish; they’d beennon a great adventure, fighting pirates off to keep Western Weyr safe.

He spotted Rinis at a table and waved, carrying his brown with his other hand. He requested a bowl and went to an empty table near the candidate. He set Pirate down and the brown immediately started to eat. “Your Gold is pretty,” he said.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:10 am
She'd managed to get the worst hunger pains abated and finally made room for Chaek so she could easily feed all three. Rinis smiled as a young boy with a brown firelizard of his own came over. At least the brown was responsible enough to remind the boy when he was hungry.

"Well thank you. Your brown is a handsome fellow too." She paused to pop three pieces of meat into three waiting jaws. It gave her a moment as all three paused to chew. "What's your names? And how old are both of you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:50 am
“I think he’s the best brown,” Peku revealed, with a smile. He was rather handsome, wasn’t he? Maybe less so when he was eating... He certainly knew how to make a mess! “I’m a Peku, and this is Pirate. I’m eight turns old, and he’s still a baby. I was playing pirates with Kindu and he started making awful noises. I hope he doesn’t do that forever.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:17 pm
She smiled at the child's delight in his brown firelizard. It made sense he would be partial to his own pet. Rinis paused once more to feed her trio, then turned back to the boy. "It's very nice to meet you Peku and Pirate. That does sound like a fitting name then." She nodded.

"I'm Rinis. The brown is Chaek. The green is Eyes. And the Gold is Bourbon. Chaek is much older than the other two who are still hatchlings." Another round of meat cubes went into the waiting mouths.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:28 am
“It’s nice to meet you,” Peku smiled at Rinis, and her flits. “I think so. He doesn’t steal anything yet, he’s too little. Can yours do tricks?” It was interesting to meet someone with so many firelizards. How did she handle three when one was so much work? He gave a handful of meat to Pirate.

“He screams when he’s hungry,” he said.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:35 pm
"Do you plan to teach him tricks? I hope you don't plan to teach him to steal things." That's usually what pirates did. She laughed softly, "I don't know if you'd call them tricks. I've trained Chaek to do little tasks for me. Like fetching stuff. Eyes and Bourbon are too young yet, but I will train them when they are older."

"The females chitter when they are hungry, which is usually first thing in the morning. It should ease when they get older," Rinis tried to reassure the young boy his firelizard wouldn't always be so demanding. "If you'd like, you can train Pirate with mine two when I start training them. I'm sure we can come up with some neat tricks for him."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:08 am
“I want to, but he’s too little I think. He doesn’t really do much but eat and sleep. I don’t think my dad would like it if I taught him how to steal, though. Maybe I can teach him to make maps! Do you think he’s smart enough?” He stroked the tiny brown’s eyeridge.

“Really? We can teach them together! Maybe he can help fetch things like yours do!” He smiled at Rinis. “I’m glad he won’t always be so loud.”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:19 pm
Thaliawen

"You can always start with simple things during feeding. It's never too early to start Peku. I think a lot of people wouldn't like a firelizard stealing from them. It could get you into a lot of trouble."

"Maps?" Rinis blinked confused. "I, uh, I'm not sure. You'll have to give it a try and tell me how he does when he's older."

"Of course! I plan to train mine, so you're more than welcome to join in. Granted of course you're not trying to teach him bad tricks. I won't tolerate that."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 2:28 pm
Peku paused, he hadn't really thought about that. "I could do that. I don't want to get in trouble, but I think pirates are always supposed to be in trouble. Maybe I'll be a not-too-much trouble pirate. My dad makes maps, so I thought I could teach him to..." But maybe he wasn't smart enough.

"I won't teach him bad tricks!" Peku promised. "Please? I want to train him!"  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:04 pm
Thaliawen

Rinis smiled at the young boy. He seemed like a nice kid, not the type to get into trouble frequently. "You're right. They do naughty things. Sometimes really mean things. It's hard to like someone like that." She had to chuckle at his 'not-too-much trouble pirate' line. "I'm sure you'll set a new standard for pirates."

She was pleased when he wanted to train with her. "Of course! I'm sure we could come up with some really cool tricks for him. We can do one that he does on his own, and one that he does with one or two of mine."  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games