I know the guild is dead but... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:58 am
Would anyone out there care for a roleplay? I see a few souls still lingering here. I am up for almost anything.

If you need to know what kind of fandoms I am in or know of, here is the following list:

Youtubers (for the most part I know of Gamers and their Egos including the Sander Sides, Septic Egos, Iplier Egos)
Various Animes (OHSHC, Tokyo Ghoul, Kachiou wa maid sama, just to name a few)
Doctor Who (I havent watched the last two seasons though)
Marvel
Mortal Instruments (book series) (or Shadowhunters the tv series)
Thats all i can think off the top of my head.
Some ideas I have are the classics

Demon x Human
Angel x Human
Celebrity x Fan/Non fan
Demon x Angel
Vampire x Human/ hunter
Vampire x Wearwolf
Best friends
Mutant rp
Runaways

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:11 pm
Random_Girl656

I'm about to go on vacation so I'll have enough free time to post more frequently. Which one would you like to do the most? What pairings are you most comfortable with? Which gender do you feel most comfortable playing/interacting with?  

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:31 pm
Sudoku Kitten

I'm more comfortable with MxF pairings but im also up for FxF. I am more comfortable playing a female. At the moment I'm looking most forward to doing literally ANY kind of roleplay. I just wanna do something lol. Is there one that tickles your fancy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:39 pm
Random_Girl656

I can play a male. I have a female friend I roleplay with all the time and we alternate gender roles to keep it interesting. Lol. And honestly, I'm all about the old cliches. Hahaha. Vampires, witches, fantasy in general. Forbidden romance, drama, things that keep the writing interesting & the flow going, ya know?  

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:43 pm
Sudoku Kitten

Well if you are looking for interesting roleplays then you have stumbled upon the right person lol. Im all about dramatic twists and angst. I kinda make my muses suffer more than they should, but its all for fun.

If you want to do a forbidden love we could do Angel x Demon, or Vampire x Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:48 pm
Random_Girl656
Sudoku Kitten

Well if you are looking for interesting roleplays then you have stumbled upon the right person lol. Im all about dramatic twists and angst. I kinda make my muses suffer more than they should, but its all for fun.

If you want to do a forbidden love we could do Angel x Demon, or Vampire x Hunter

Vampire x Hunter sounds perfect. I recently finished every Supernatural Netflix had to offer. lmao. Now which would you like to be? Female hunter going after male vampire, female hunter being chased by male vampire, female vampire going after male hunter, or female vampire chasing male hunter?  

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:05 pm
Sudoku Kitten
Random_Girl656
Sudoku Kitten

Vampire x Hunter sounds perfect. I recently finished every Supernatural Netflix had to offer. lmao. Now which would you like to be? Female hunter going after male vampire, female hunter being chased by male vampire, female vampire going after male hunter, or female vampire chasing male hunter?

Hmm, how about Female hunter being hunted/chased by the male vampire?

Like the premise could be that my character is a well known hunter, but one day she accidentally blows her cover to a certain vampire organization. Now they have Your character going after her?

Or maybe alternatively, My character isn't a great hunter yet. She just joined a group of hunters who are trying to train her and while she is out at a party she stumbles upon your character feeding on a human in another room. She panics, grabs the nearest thing she can and threatens to kill him. Later on he decides it will be more fun to just taunt her and chase her since she still doesnt know how to fight well?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:15 pm
Random_Girl656

Like the premise could be that my character is a well known hunter, but one day she accidentally blows her cover to a certain vampire organization. Now they have Your character going after her?

Or maybe alternatively, My character isn't a great hunter yet. She just joined a group of hunters who are trying to train her and while she is out at a party she stumbles upon your character feeding on a human in another room. She panics, grabs the nearest thing she can and threatens to kill him. Later on he decides it will be more fun to just taunt her and chase her since she still doesnt know how to fight well?
Sounds like fun! The second one seems more dramatic & like there's already a little more thought put into it. Let's do that one. Lol  

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:29 pm
Sudoku Kitten
Random_Girl656

Sounds like fun! The second one seems more dramatic & like there's already a little more thought put into it. Let's do that one. Lol

Awesome sauce! Do you wanna make the post/ starter or should I?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:38 pm
Random_Girl656
Sudoku Kitten
Random_Girl656

Awesome sauce! Do you wanna make the post/ starter or should I?

You can start it, that way I get a feel for your posting style and such. Plus it's already past time for me to head to bed. I have work in the morning. 3 more days before my vacation officially starts. / hahaha  

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:59 am
Sudoku Kitten

You can start it, that way I get a feel for your posting style and such. Plus it's already past time for me to head to bed. I have work in the morning. 3 more days before my vacation officially starts. / hahaha

Sorry i ended up getting distracted and went to bed myself haha. I'll post and start now!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:42 pm
Xx-Girlspoken-Xx
Sudoku Kitten

Sorry i ended up getting distracted and went to bed myself haha. I'll post and start now!
No worries! smile  

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

TheKittensMittens
Captain

Desirable Demigod

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:39 pm
Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Do you prefer to play male or female and what kinda pairings do you do? Straight, gay, etc?

Edit - Okay, you're more comfortable playing female. I'm not all that great at playing the male in a female/male pairing, but I can do a female/female.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:41 pm
Xx-Girlspoken-Xx
Would anyone out there care for a roleplay?

Idk if im too late for this but i want to rp!
I like the idea of demonxhuman or demonxangel! smile  

Eez-eh

Newbie Noob

8,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:46 pm
Eez-eh
Xx-Girlspoken-Xx
Would anyone out there care for a roleplay?

Idk if im too late for this but i want to rp!
I like the idea of demonxhuman or demonxangel! smile

Hey! Its never to late! Wanna PM me and we can talk most about the ideas? :3  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas