Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ 1V1 ] Blue Suede Shoes (Henry/Lex)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:22 pm
The training field was quickly becoming one of Lex's favorite places, in that he felt like he was actually doing something worth while. Running errands and assisting Zeke was fun, as was helping Nick build and maintain the tree house, but neither really brought the same sense of accomplishment, that feeling of triumph that sparring and improving his combat skills did. He was on the fields that day, eagerly looking for someone to spar with, Lex having abandoned the dummies last week when he realized that he wouldn't be doing much fighting against stationary targets.

When blue hair could be spotted on the horizon, Lex's face couldn't help but bursting into a big grin as he ran to close the distance between he and Henry. "Hey, buddy!" He threw a light fist into Henry's shoulder. "Wanna spar?"

beejoux

Beejoux rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:36 pm
Henry jumped when Lex shouted his name, and only had half a second to brace for the shoulder punch, which, wasn't as hard as he'd been expecting it to be. He suspected Niceven was responsible for that, since back in school that definitely would have smarted a bit.

The blue haired boy had never been particularly impressive in his youth.

He smiled at Lex though, and wasted no time in summoning his weapon. "Sure, I'm game."

carhop cavalier

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:20 pm
"Awesome." Lex's face was split by a grin, and a familiar golden light shone brightly in his right hand as the stud in his left ear disappeared, the pistol materializing in Lex's grip. "Hope you're ready to face a scoundrel, sir Sith." A wink, and Lex fired a couple shots at Henry's feet, point blank, missing completely but hoping to at least startle the other Hunter.

< I'm not sure on Human customs, but in our school, we would call that 'bullying.' >

<< There's no ******** bullying in war, Reggie. >>

HP: 40/40
DMG: 0
CHG: 0/3

beejoux

Beejoux rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:12 am
"Woah!" It was unexpected, and Henry did indeed hop around a bit as the shots peppered the ground around his feet, but either Lex want aiming at him, or he was aiming wring, because not a single shot managed to hit him. "If all you wanted was a dance partner, than that's what you should have asked for."

The second there was a gap in the shots that allowed glfir it, Henry was taking it. Charging forward with Niceven raised and ready. Slashing at the other boy when he was close enough.

HP: 40
DMG: 3
CHG: 1/3

carhop cavalier

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:43 pm
"Dancing partner? Nah, blue, I only swing one way." Lex grinned and took the slash with his forearm, having gotten used to the fact that his wound would close within seconds, if there ever were a wound to begin with. Being a superhuman was pretty ******** sweet. "Besides, if I were to ask you to dance, it'd be as my wing man."

The teen started taking steps backward as he bantered with Henry, peppering the area around the other man's feet, trying his best to keep his distance.

HP: 37
DMG: 0
CHG: 0/3

beejoux

Beejoux rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:10 pm
Henry snorted, jumping back and too the side to avoid the shower of bullets Lex kept aiming at his feet. "Well, if you don't want to dance quit shooting at my feet!" The prospect of being someone's wingman didn't sound too bad though. He'd never been volunteered for that role before.

Grip shifting on Nicky, Henry charged forward again to swipe at the other teen with the points of the star.

HP: 40
DMG: 1
CHG: 2/3

carhop cavalier

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items