Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i never believed her
but i'm the only one who can see her

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:12 pm
      The minute Austri saw the lowblood leave Sarcel's office, Austri knew something was up. She'd seen them around once or twice, only from afar, but she'd never bothered to talk to them-- She was a lowblood after all, and Austri couldn't be bothered to keep up appearances while in space. But after seeing her exit Sarcel's room, Austri's anger flared. Not that it wasn't flared already from the jealousy she'd felt seeping into her pores at the sight of the pins her friends wore, but it was something to take her mind off from, and no one would fault her for looking down on a lowblood.

"YOU!" Austri hissed, a distasteful snarl coming from her usually plesant face-- "Who are you and what did you do in Lieutenant Cincil's office?! What did you steal, you lowlife." It felt good, reaffirming her place on the spectrum. Having to deal with Scorpa in a higher position than her made her bitter, so it was nice to have someone on her level she could talk down to. She was still better than someone.

saedusk
austri pls

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:41 am
In what would likely be a surprising turn of events to absolutely no one who knew her, Nahori jumped. It wasn't just a small startle, either, it was a leap nearly right out of her skin. With eyes wide as saucers and her bloodpusher racing, she froze in place in the hallway.

The accusation hung awkwardly in the air as she stared at Austri, a greenblood she'd seen around base maybe once or twice as well, but someone she'd never sought to interact with. Nahori felt most comfortable sliding under the radar, and though that was something she'd have to get over according to Sarcel and everyone else, she wasn't prepared to get called out like this. Even leading space missions hadn't been so bad, if only because she hadn't been alone with the bullies.

"W-What...?" she stammered, hating the way her stutter felt after she'd been working so hard to reign it in. "I wasn't... I didn't... I-I didn't do anything, I..."

quite uneventful

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:27 am
Quote:
Austri dealt 0 damage!

AUSTRI CORIOL
HP: 20/20
Attack: 1D6 +1
Adept Air Pressurization Offensive Style B: 2/2
Adept Artifact Agility Style B: 2/2

"Sure, like I'd believe that~!" Austri exclaimed, walking right up to her and grabbing her by the arm, eyes narrowed but filled with amusement. "Lowbloods and their excuses~ Own up to it. You're not important enough to go in there, lowblood. Sarce-- I mean, Lieutenant Cincil would never condone some random shmuck to enter her office. Sounds like I need to teach you what happens to thieves like you~!" Austri hissed, shoving her to the ground and pulling out her hammer, smiling deviously at the orangeblood as she strode toward her with gleaming, eager eyes. "Don't run~ You'll only make this take longer~!"

saedusk

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
saedusk rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:09 pm
Quote:
Nahori dealt 5 damage!

Literally and figuratively, Nahori was shaking as unfriendly fingers tightened around her arm. It was trolls like Austri that drilled the hemospectrum into her head, that made her remember how much she feared highbloods. After all the progress she'd made under Sarcel's tutelage, in that moment she turned into a sniveling, stuttering mess like she had been before.

"I-I-I'm t-telling you, I-I d-didn't-" Before Nahori could gather her thoughts enough to explain how she worked under the Lieutenant and definitely hadn't stolen anything because she was here on official business, she was on the ground. It hurt and she gasped, quickly pulling her knees up as if that would protect her.

"I.... I-I'm sorry," she mumbled. If Austri hadn't been so suddenly violent, Nahori might have been able to compose herself more. As she sat on the ground watching the greenblood approach, she wanted so badly to do what Guineamom would've wanted her to do, to give up and make herself subservient, to let the highblood do whatever she wished because that's how things were apparently supposed to be. Nahori spent a long, slow-motion moment fighting against her nurture, hating herself, wanting to be invisible, wanting to defend herself but feeling unable. It hurt. It really hurt. Finally, she snapped.

"Leave me alone!" she shouted, fumbling with her weapon where it was hooked at her side. Her breathing was hiccuping left and right, but she finally managed to free her weapon and take an awkward and unprepared, but forceful swing.

--

Nahori Caviap
HP: 20/20
Attack: 2d6+1
Military Grade Weapon
Novice Trinket Support Style A (3/3)
Adept Trinket Defensive Style B (3/3)

quite uneventful

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash