Looking for an RP like in the Olden Days Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nerdy Lullaby

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:47 pm

Hey what's up ya'll? I'm an veteran GOHS roleplayer who made their debut in 2009. What up I'm old sweatdrop . Anyway I'm looking to get back into the swing of roleplaying now that I have my account back and free time from college. I'm open to anything that has a fleshed out plot not just a pairing because both parties could construed it in different ways.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:55 pm
Nerdy Lullaby

Hey what's up ya'll? I'm an veteran GOHS roleplayer who made their debut in 2009. What up I'm old sweatdrop . Anyway I'm looking to get back into the swing of roleplaying now that I have my account back and free time from college. I'm open to anything that has a fleshed out plot not just a pairing because both parties could construed it in different ways.

Hello fellow old person. I don't have any fleshed out plots on hand but if you do happen to find one or put one together, please let me know!

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Nerdy Lullaby

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:37 pm
Sudoku Kitten
Nerdy Lullaby

Hello fellow old person. I don't have any fleshed out plots on hand but if you do happen to find one or put one together, please let me know!

Tis the season, and I'm feeling a Christmas themed plot. Here's one I've had save deep in my computer, honestly that past me stole from someone else probably. If you don't like this plot I have a couple more!

Muse A is having their first Christmas alone in their small apartment. Their neighbor, Muse B, has been in the spirit since November, decking the halls, playing seasonal music and wishing everyone they come across ‘happy holidays.’ For reasons unknown to Muse B, Muse A seems like nothing more than a miserable Scrooge, and they make it their Christmas mission to pass a little of their enthusiasm to Muse A.

It starts small, Muse B hanging a wreath on the door of Muse A’s apartment. Muse A promptly takes it down, having no idea that Muse B is the culprit. The next day it’s a plate of homemade cookies, and the following it’s a small snow globe.

The pair carry on like this until Christmas Eve, Muse B leaving Muse A little tokens of the holiday, and Muse A tossing the kind gestures into a box to be forgotten. Tonight though, Muse B is ready to kick it into high gear, presenting themselves at Muse A’s door with a drink for them to share.

Muse A sighs and invites Muse B inside. Upon seeing the box containing all the Christmas cheer they tried to deliver, Muse B quietly asks for an explanation. After some small talk, Muse A finally opens up as to why it’s so hard for them to get in the spirit. Muse B listens to their story, the whole time pulling items out of the box and decorating Muse A’s apartment. When all is said and done, Muse A is truly grateful for Muse B’s efforts.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:53 pm
interesting  

hey its me goku

Backwoods Smoker

Eez-eh

Newbie Noob

8,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:07 pm
Im in all the waay, its been a long time since i last rp!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:12 pm
Eez-eh

Do you have any ideas? If not I can make a plot or two up for us. smile

Nerdy Lullaby

Lonely Phantom

Eez-eh

Newbie Noob

8,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:15 pm
Nerdy Lullaby
Eez-eh

I like the plot you posted earlier! (I even made some dialogs when i was reading haha) but if you want other plot ill follow! You sound pretty imaginative lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:19 pm
Eez-eh
Nerdy Lullaby
Eez-eh

I like the plot you posted earlier! (I even made some dialogs when i was reading haha) but if you want other plot ill follow! You sound pretty imaginative lol

I'm willing to do that one with you. I'll let you choose which Muse you'd like to be and the gender of said Muse. I'm open to any gender pairings so that is also up to you.

Nerdy Lullaby

Lonely Phantom

Eez-eh

Newbie Noob

8,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:21 pm
Nerdy Lullaby
Eez-eh
Nerdy Lullaby
Eez-eh

I'm willing to do that one with you. I'll let you choose which Muse you'd like to be and the gender of said Muse. I'm open to any gender pairings so that is also up to you.

Uumm i feel more like A.. and straight male.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:24 pm
Eez-eh
Nerdy Lullaby
Eez-eh
Nerdy Lullaby
Eez-eh

Excellent cause I'm definitely B. My sorority sisters have been complaining since I started decorating right after Thanksgiving. I'll make the thread if that's okay with you.

Nerdy Lullaby

Lonely Phantom

Eez-eh

Newbie Noob

8,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:27 pm
Nerdy Lullaby
Eez-eh
Nerdy Lullaby
Eez-eh
Nerdy Lullaby
Eez-eh

Excellent cause I'm definitely B. My sorority sisters have been complaining since I started decorating right after Thanksgiving. I'll make the thread if that's okay with you.

Haha theres like 2 Christmas things on my place rn, so yeah i relate to AF.
Gogogo  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:43 pm
Nerdy Lullaby

Hello lovely. I'm currently a full time medical student and I am looking for something productive to do during my free time. I can post at least once a day, but with winter break starting tomorrow I can post multiple times. I don't have any ideas but I am up for just about anything. I RP as females mostly but I can try to role play males too. biggrin  

Leathered_Saint

Nerdy Lullaby

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:02 pm
Velvet Gypsy

I also am open to playing a male character if that is more agreeable to you. I have a plot I'd like to share, if it's ok we can start when you want to.

Muse A frequents a coffee shop every day after school/work, Muse B works as a barista there. Muse A always sits at the same table by the window, in plain-sight of the counter, preoccupied with a book or their laptop. Muse B can’t help but notice Muse A and admire them from afar. Too shy to go up and talk to Muse A at their table, Muse B finds another way to make an impression. Muse B begins to write nice messages on Muse A’s coffee cups, gradually getting a little bolder each day. “Have a nice night.” “That must be a good book.” “You look nice today.” “You have a cute smile.” Usually, by the time Muse A notices these little notes, Muse B has switched shifts with someone else. One afternoon, Muse A comes in and orders their usual from Muse B. When the order is ready, Muse A makes sure to read the note right away. This time, the message reads: “Would you like to go out with me?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:01 am
Nerdy Lullaby

hi bby, so im kind of feeling like playing a male character who's kind of like a drug ridden / alcoholic artist of some sort (musician, painter, poet, etc.) but i dont really have a plot set in mind. but if you're interested in rping with that kinda character in the story, we can work smthn out? c:  

cactushie

Sudoku Kitten

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:36 pm
Nerdy Lullaby

That's a good one, but it looks like someone else called dibs. Lol. If you can think of one you wouldn't mind doing casually (as I sometimes forget to log in between work, kids, etc), I wouldn't mind starting something. I can play either gender, but am more comfortable playing females.
I'm OK with any pairing, though smile

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces