Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Holiday-R] Spirits in the Sky (Dubhe/Laodica)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:15 pm
Quote:
Heavy snow had plagued Destiny City for a few days and it seemed to take ages for the clouds to clear. When they finally thinned, there was something more surprising than just the night sky: a glorious display of colorful light danced over Destiny City. A myriad of colors paint the sky, twisting colorfully. Auroras are uncommon in this area, but it’s something unique to see. Of course, ‘unique’ in Destiny City isn’t always a good thing…

Snow. Bleah. Yolie was well used to cold wintery snow,m but this year was especially frustrating, and powering up into Sailor Dubhe? She had no idea how she wasn't freezing her tuchus off, let alone surviving the bluster. Still, it finally stopped, and high above her, in the sky, was now a ribbon or color and light...

Truly, the aurora was a sight to behold, if unusual, and Dubhe finally sat on a frosty park bench, and admired the colors, beaming brightly.

Such a lovely sight, at the BEST time of year!

Redbud-Tree

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:07 pm
That was an order presence nearby. Laodica hoped it wasn't someone who wanted to fight, because she just... she wasn't up to trying that. Not tonight. It was too cold, and she was too sad. There just wasn't anything to be happy about lately, and she could feel herself getting stretched thin from the strain of trying to Forget and make herself smile. Fortunately, when she peered around a corner at the stationary order member, she not only recognized them but knew it was someone who wouldn't fight her. Seeing that, she crept out of hiding and moved over to the bench, sitting next to the blonde and smiling a bit sadly.

"Hi again," she greeted Dubhe, before looking up at the strange but pretty aurora up in the sky. "Did you come out here to look at the sky?" She wanted to ask if the other girl had learned more about their war, about what they were supposed to be doing... but held her tongue for now. This just wasn't the time for that kind of thing, and she wanted to think about anything but stupid wars and fighting and losing people...

"... It's lonely, looking at the sky by yourself."

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:16 pm
Redbud-Tree

"I did. I was curious." Dubhe admitted, and smiled. She'd felt chaos, but hadn't tried to seek it, instead admiring the sjky. Laodica was a welcome presence, and the senshi reached, hugging her friend tightly. She looked so sad under that smile, like Daddy when she asked aboiut her mother, or her uncle or older cousin, and Duubhe wanted to hug it bewtter.

Perhaops some stories might help both, though. Dubhe was certainly out for a reason -- the aurora and she wanted.. A stupid wish.

"I heard spirits of our ancestors are in the lights." Dubhe explained, before looking sad. "The man my mom married... He was a bad person who found out Mommy had me by another man. She'd been forced to marry her husband and not Daddy like she wanted. So... He killed her and I went to my Daddy. I have a step mom but it's not the same so... I was hoping my mom's spirit was up there.... But I don't think she is...."

And it sank in, Dubhe slumping herself.

"But you're here now so... Maybe you can keep me company?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:53 pm
Laodica wasn't sure what she had been expecting, but a hug hadn't been it. Still, it was nice to be hugged, even if the other girl being order made it twist a little funny somewhere deep inside her. She hadn't quite realized how lonely she really was until she was being hugged, and then it took every last bit of her strength to pull away and not start crying from the weight of everything that was pressing on her.

"She might be in a regular one," Laodica offered, gaze sad as she heard her friend's (were they friends? could they be friends, when they were on opposite sides?) story. Why did people have to hurt other people? Why couldn't everyone just be happy and get along? Why couldn't they love people instead of hate or ignore them...? "But this isn't... Mm.I'm bad at science, but I'm pretty sure we're too far south for these to happen, usually. So your mom might not be here, but she could be in the real northern lights?"

She shrugged and squinted up at the colors in the sky, frowning thoughtfully. "Or maybe it's just here because it's trying to send a message. But messages translate funny from the afterlife to this one, so it comes across as colors instead of words?"

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:02 am
Redbud-Tree

Dubhe pouted when Laodica pulled away. She liked hugs and Laodica seemed like a hugger! POOPOO. Still, Dubhe didn't leave being close, shrugging.

"You might be right. We'd have to google. It so, more weird here. Maybe more magic?" Dubhe shrugged. "I haven't seen other magic people besides you, though, so.. I'm sorry I don't know." The senshi sighed, looking absolutely scolded, then studied the sky.

"Do youthink the colors are being made by some other factions? I mean. I only know you and you feel. Uh. Differewnt."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:55 am
"I think it might be magic," Laodica said, peering up at the sky again and watching the twisting colors. "As long as it's not like the giant spiders were, I guess it could stay for a little while." She didn't want more trouble like that, especially not if it would be coming from the sky... How could you get away from the sky? Stay indoors? That... could work. Maybe. But it wasn't practical!

"...I don't know about factions," she said after a moment, frowning. "But you can go ahead and say it - I feel wrong to you. And you feel wrong to me - I think it's how we know who we're supposed to be fighting against..." She took a breath and sighed, looking down and kicking her feet a little.

"It's dumb. I don't want to fight anyone, but I keep having to anyway... I want to help people, not hurt them, but hurting them is all my side seems to do..."

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:00 am
Redbud-Tree

"Factions are groups in a war!" Dubhe offered helpfully, and nodded. "It can STAY up there. Away from troublemaking.It's doing enough making me SAD." She sighed, then, and looked to Laodica.

"You do, but..." She huffed. "The feeling is wrong. I want to hope we're friends. You never hurt me!" Dubhe nodded firmly. "So maybe we can ignore these bad feelings and... Be friends? Please? I know fighting happens, but don't want to fight if I don't have to. And maybe we don't have to fight one another..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:18 am
Laodica looked at the blonde, and thought back to the other people she had been meeting of late, and sighed. "I want to," she said, biting her lip and shivering. "I really, really want to. But - since we are on opposite sides, there are people who will be mad if we talk to each other too much, let alone if we never fight. If... if I call you my friend, really and truly, there might be people who would hurt you, or me, and that..."

Slowly, she reached out, and patted Dubhe's hand briefly, then continued, "That wouldn't be something I'd want to do to a friend. Would you?"

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:06 pm
Redbud-Tree

"Well, first they have to find me." Dubhe smirked, taking Laodica's hand in hers, pulling her close. "Then, they have to catch me. And even then, they have to fight me. And I'm not helpless." Dubhe giggled, hugging Laodica tightly. "And I don't care if people get mad at me. And -- I'll help you learn to protect yourself, like Daddy taught me! And my step mom. The woman weaponized Chiopsticks. It's really very astounding." The senshi giggled, and then hugged her. "But 'till then I don't gotta tell anybody we're friends unless I'm protecting you. And if someone hurts you, I'll fight them. I'll fight everyone who says we can't be friends because they can't tell ME no. Or you. We're too cool for that!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:59 pm
"They can sense you when you're powered," Laodica warned, but found her spirits lifting a little due to the blonde's cheerful confidence. "But if you think you'll be okay, then I guess we could go ahead and at least try to be friends." Though she was seriously beginning to wonder if she should even stay on this side - if it really was the bad side, the way it sounded... Well, she didn't want to be a bad guy!

... But would she lose what little she had left in the process? Hm.... She returned the offered hug, if briefly, then turned her gaze back to the pretty aurora in the sky again. Laodica still wasn't sure it was safe, but it was terribly lovely to look at...

"Dubhe? Do you want to stay here and keep watching the sky for a little while with me? Maybe if there's a message, watching for a little longer will help us decipher just what it is!"

NovaCracker

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:22 pm
Redbud-Tree

"Ah, I'm not scared." Dubhe winked, and then beamed, pulling Laodica into a one-armed hug.

"You know what? Let's. And if nothing else, it's pretty." She hummed, and snuggled, leaning in.

This was going to be awesome.  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff