Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[Oba] A Moment in Time (Arima, Saraf, Fai, and Dair)FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:36 pm
The desert sun was brilliant today. Arima rose a hand to block out some of the rays before giving a small smile, well perhaps I shouldn’t say desert sun. The healer glanced around and her expression lightened up even more as she surveyed the area before her. Glistening waters greeted her gaze and the sands that she had always associated with a desert landscape were actually glittering next to a giant body of water. So this is what the ocean looks like. All of her life she had read stories about it, fantasized about venturing towards it, and even hoped to come closer one day but none of that had occurred until this very moment. She knew that the ocean touched Oba in places but she hadn’t believe that she would manage to come all the way out here let alone with her family.

Her family.

The words made the healer’s lips curl upwards in a bigger smile as she moved to remove the shoes from her feet, “Aren’t we supposed to feel the sands?” She asked playfully as she looked for her husband and sons. Surely after riding all day they could now have fun. That was what today was supposed to be after all - a day to just enjoy each other’s company and to play. Something that rarely seemed to happen as of late due to work and other pressing matters such as the threat lingering over Oba and the rest of the world. Either way Arima shoved such worries to the back of her mind so that she could enjoy this picturesque moment with her family. Though these sands were a bit hotter than expected - something the mage remedied as she drew some water from beneath the ground and poured it along the sands, "Much better." The mage laughed softly before glancing around again, "Everyone ready?" In the distance she could hear the crashing of the waves against the shore and the taste of salt, strange as it was, lingered in the breeze the gently swept through the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:38 pm
He was super pumped that they were going on a trip! It was super rare to see both of his parents at the same time so Faisal was bouncing between the two during the whole journey to this beach place. What was a beach place anyways? His mother had expressed that it was a great body of water that met sands but wasn't that like an oasis? Faisal had pursed his lips in confusion but shrugged off such worries since it was after all a day to spend with everyone! He could play with Dair and drag their father into some adventure and then also their mother was making those delicious snacks and other awesome things!

His excitement only increased as he actually saw the ocean, "It's super big!" Faisal opened his mouth in surprise before pointing at the giant body of water, "I think I see why you said it's so big, Mama!" He wiggled his toes in the sand and bounced around his father and brother, "I'm ready if you guys are! I wanna see how far that ocean goes!" He grinned wickedly towards Dair, "I betcha I can swim faster and splash fight ya~!"

Orpheus Solon

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:44 pm
Saraf's eyes were scanning the area around them, taking in every last detail, searching out any danger that might be out there. For the time being it seemed calm, as though the various beasts of the world knew not to come after them as they moved along the beach. No feral beasts, no thieves, no bug mages, it was safe here, meaning that the lot of them should be able to enjoy the day. Regardless of how things appeared though he was still armed with a sword, had Grane with them as secondary help, and he wouldn't let his guard down no matter how much fun they were having. It was his job after all.

Turning to look toward Arima he gave her a smile and said, "Enjoying the sand among other things, yes." It was supposed to be a day of enjoyment for them, something done as a family, which he felt they didn't do nearly enough. Saraf knew that it was his fault due to his obligations to the Outcast Unit. He wouldn't abandon his men, especially given the dangers of the bug mages, but that didn't mean he didn't take leave whenever the Captain allowed it. The moment it was announced the unit had scattered to the winds, gone for a couple weeks, likely to Sulburi for the most part so that everyone could enjoy what there was to be had in the city.

Turning to look after the boys he called, "Don't go into the water alone!" He didn't want them getting in over their heads in a literal or figurative way.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:45 pm
Sabra Knight

Dair was excited to see the ocean but really, really bored by the ride to where the ocean was located. He didn't like sitting still for so long but at least he got to sit there with his brother and both of his parents! That in and of itself was like a present of sorts. Not only did they get to see their father but he was going on a trip with them! He was happy with that, even happier getting to ride on Grane's back. How he wanted a janarim of his own though he'd been told he was far too young for a beast like that... meaning that he should be able to get something else right?

A thought that was forgotten the moment they were put down on the sand and freed to do whatever they wanted, within reason at least. Turning his attention to the ocean he moved to stand next to Fai, starring at the ocean through his long, messy bangs, and starred, "Wow... that's really huge, huh?" That was more then he was expecting, having just figured that it would be somewhat bigger then an oasis and left it at that. Turning to his brother he starred at him, giving him a playful little push before he started toward the water at a dead run.

A run that came to a near sliding halt as their father called out to them, telling them not to go into the water alone. He looked over his shoulder, then back to Fair and murmured, "We can still throw things in the water!" With that he set to scooping up the shells that were at their feet, throwing them at the water.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:02 pm
Arima smiled warmly at Saraf before reaching out an arm to wrap around his waist, "It's a beautiful day and we should enjoy it so I'm thankful that you agreed to this." She commented lightly as she stood on tiptoe to press a kiss to his cheek, "However, don't you think it'll be hard to enjoy it if you're on edge the whole time?" The Matori's gaze glimmered with warmth before she pulled away, "And if the boys are going to the water then I suppose we'll have to meet them there and just go in with them."

She jumped forward in the sands and twisted around, "Have you been to the ocean like this before, Saraf?" She found herself asking as the winds whipped her long curls about behind her, "It's so lovely." Perhaps it was a perk of having magic, but Arima could just feel the ocean's energy around them. She felt so at home here in a sense. The woman's pale gaze shimmered with unshed tears before she wiped a hand hastily across her eyes, "Ah. Let's join the boys?" She wasn't certain why she had gotten so emotional just then - perhaps it was just the sight of her whole family together here at the beach? Who knew that this would be her life one day? She never could have imagined it before yet here she was.

I'm so glad. And by On'os if anything dared to try and harm her family today then the healer also had a bit more of a bite to her magic than simple healing spells. Being in the army had trained her to have some rougher edges so that she could truly support her husband and keep her loved ones safe.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:05 pm
Orpheus Solon

"Seriously though it is huuuuge." Faisal motioned with his hands, "I thought it would just be this size, but nope!" The next thing he knew he was being jarred forward by a playful shove and the little hybrid let out a 'umph' of protest, "Dair!" Ooooh he was totally going to get him! Laughing Faisal moved to run after his brother before stumbling over his own feet at the sudden command from their father.

"Aww man." Faisal glanced towards their parents before blinking at Dair's suggestion, "I guesss..." He grinned before picking up a rather large shell. But instead of throwing it Faisal halted and stared before grinning, a large wicked grin, "This should be okay too..." He took the shell and scooped up water before giggling at how it felt on his feet and then turning so that he could toss the water at his brother, "Not in the water if the water is getting on us instead!"  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:04 am
Saraf gave a bit of a smile as Arima's arm wrapped around him, a gesture that seemed to cause the man to relax a bit, "Do forgive me, I was with our unit until just recently, so I am still in Vice Captain mode, perhaps?" He found himself often giving orders when it came to the men that he and sometimes Arima served with, with only Captain Jinx above him. It was a role that took him a bit of time to shed when he left for leave, even when it came to his sons. He just wanted to keep them safe from the many dangers the world presented. There was so much out there that was dangerous, especially for those so little.

"Have I been to the ocean? I can't say that I've been to a body of water bigger then one of the grander oasis." He said, giving a little shake of his head he moved to follow along after Arima as she walked toward the water ahead of him, the wind catching her hair in a manner that made his heart skip a beat. Giving a bit of a nod he said, "Lovely, yeah. I agree." Though it was most certainly not the ocean that he was referring to in this instance.

At the mention of joining the boys he gave a nod, "Best that we do before they go diving in head first without us." He'd rather be on hand so he could chase off anything that might be swimming in the same waters as his family. He wasn't about to let any beast of any sort near them. Taking his sword off his back along with the sheath he stuck it into the sand, leaving it where he could get to it quickly but it wouldn't be in the way. Turning to motion to Grane he said simple, "Guard." A word that would keep the beast on guard when Saraf allowed himself to focus instead on his family.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:05 am
Sabra Knight

Giving a grin Dair said, "This is great." The way that the shells caused a good sized splash when they hit the water, especially the big ones, made throwing them all that much more fun. Of course the simple way of passing the time was forgotten in an instant when he got splashed by the water by Fai. Giving a bit of a gasp as the water was colder then the air around them he whirled around to face his brother, eyes wide behind his fluffy bangs.

"You splashed me." He sounded a bit surprised... but then a huge grin appeared on his lips as he said, "It seems that the only thing I can do now is counter attack!" With that he set to kicking some water toward Fai, forgetting all about the shells that he'd been tossing, instead letting them fall from his hands so he could better concentrate on trying to soak his brother.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:10 pm
"Ah, so I see." Arima beamed towards her love before giving him another light squeeze, "Just have some mercy on us, Vice Captain." She teased lightly as she moved and felt the sands beneath her feet. It was warm and interesting how she could wiggle her toes in the slightly damp sands, something that was similar to how the grounds would feel at an Oasis but still different due to how much water surrounded them, "Your first time as well?" She blinked in surprise before smiling, "I suppose then it's a family moment to cherish since it's the first time for all of us." Honestly she wished she had managed to come to such a place before this but now that she could treasure this as one of her family's first memories together it made it much more worth the wait.

At the thought she glanced towards the boys, "Seems like it doesn't take much time at all before they find some way to make trouble." She joked as she reached a hand out towards Saraf as he caught up with her, "I'm glad that they seem to be having so much fun." It was a relief that even in these troublesome times that her sons could still be so free spirited and happy, "Careful that you don't slip into the water!" She called out as their splashing increased. Shaking her head slightly in amusement the Matori continued to move forward until the waters started to get close enough to lap at her own toes.

"Oh, it is slightly chilly!" She let out a startled squeak before flushing and glancing towards Saraf as she moved a few steps backwards so that she could better brace herself against the cool waters, "I suppose I'm still accustomed to the heat of Oban sands..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:30 pm
Orpheus Solon

"I di-did." Faisal blinked at his brother. Was he angry? Like truly, truly angry? He was about to open his mouth and apologize when a huge splash of water instead came towards him. Oh! It was a trap! That was dirty. Faisal pouted, "Ya trickster....my turn!" He threw both arms down hard into the waters to cause a wave to rise towards his brother, "Dodge that!"

At his mother's call the boy moved as if to wave towards them, "It's fi-" At that particular moment of course he had to slip and splash beneath the waters to only return a moment later soaking wet - something he tried to remedy by shaking his damp dreads and splashing water even more.  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:07 pm
Giving a smile he said, "I will do my best." He walked forward toward the ocean, keeping one eye on the boys, as he listened to his wife, "Yes, it does make it more special that it's the first time both of us have seen such a sight." He was glad that he was able to bring both Arima and the boys here. That it was such dangerous times only made it more important, to be able to do something with the family to show that things could be normal despite everything going on.

"Take it slow and I'm sure you will get used to the water. Though it's definitely not as warm as the water of the oasis we are used to." The blazing sun that hung over Oba tended to warm the water to a degree that made swimming in the water or rinsing off in it easy. The ocean would take getting used to though.

His attention went back to the boys again as the sound of splashing started to get loud enough that he could hear it from where they were standing. He watched the pair for a moment, then sighed as they soaked each other down in a snap, "Be careful!" Something called out a bit too late as Faisal disappeared under the water for a moment, reappearing before he could get more then two steps forward toward the pair.

Giving a little sigh he looked back at Arima and said, "They are going to give me gray hairs before my time."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:08 pm
Sabra Knight

Dair's grin only grew as his brother told him he was a 'trickster' and started to splash at him that much more, which just caused him to do return the favor. At least until his brother slipped and went under. Giving a squeak he took a couple steps forward, about to try to fish Faisal out of the ocean before it tried to steal him away. He reppeared before he was able to catch hold him, giving a sigh of relief, "Careful Fai! We don't want to get kicked out of the ocean already after all." A thought that made him laugh a bit.

Squatting down he looked his brother over then laughed, "You look more like me now with your dreads in your face like that." He sounded amused but reached out to push them back for Fai, then got back to his feet again.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:29 pm
"I'll try my best." Arima replied with a small smile, "Though I wonder how much it would be cheating if I encouraged a little bit of warmth?" As she spoke she moved forward and gingerly reached out a hand to touch the lapping waters. Even if the ocean was too vast to fully effect she could at least give it a bit of warm so that a small area of water that surrounded them wasn't so chilled. A warm glow enveloped her fingers as she touched the water and then pulled her hand back with a sigh of contentment, "That's better."

As Faisal moved under the water she took a few steps forward as well before raising a hand against her chest where her heart was racing, "You wont' be the only one." She joked lightly as she smiled towards Saraf, "As if I wasn't pale enough as it was." The Matori giggled before reaching down to hold the water in her hands and an orb of water shaped in them, "How about we try a game with them before they get into even more trouble?" The ball of water hovered in her hands as she prepared to toss it towards Saraf, "Catch~"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:36 pm
Orpheus Solon

"True!" Faisal laughed though he still managed to get one more good splash in before shaking his dreads again, "Maybe we can try to match more then." He teased before tugging at his dreads to cover his eyes, "Seriously hard ta see though." How did his brother manage to move like this? He laughed at the thought before flicking a dread out of his gaze and glancing towards their parents. Now what were they up to? Ooooh, mama was using magic!

"Lookit Dair. She's got a waterball!"  

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:18 am
Saraf gave the ocean a glance before he asked, "Can you actually do that?" Knowing Arima and her power there might actually be a chance that she could warm up a section of the water. He watched as she stepped forward and set to work casting a spell on the ocean. Reaching out with one barefoot he tested the water before giving a little whistle, "Impressive as always, Arima."

After watching the boys for a time, making sure that the two of them were being careful, he turned his attention back to his wife, "Hm?" As he was told to 'catch' he lifted his hands to do so... before realizing she was tossing a ball of water at him. Instead of trying to catch it he decided instead to attempt to dodge it instead, feeling that she might be copying the boys in an attempt to soak him down.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff