This is a Discord logged rp that takes place directly after Let's make a deal. This is between Krysin's Umochozi and KasaiLoki's Ciro'mekaitso and Astrus.

Quote:
After the event, Astrus bid goodbye to Umo, wanting to quickly get back to her group. It was not like she didn't enjoy her time spent with the male, actually she was surprised to not be staying longer with the male. But if she did, she knew Ciro and Kristanf would come looking for her, plus their kill could be gone, picked clean by scavengers. She did not want to result in catching the frogs as the last resort when meat was right there for the taking.

Finding the dead gazelle, the lioness hurried to make her way back to the group, forgetting about wanting to rid Umochozi's scent from her pelt before returning. Spotting the two males, Astrus dropped the leg of the gazelle as Kristanf looked up.

"FOOD!" she heard him shout, rushing over. Ciro chuckled behind him, following suit.

"Yeah...food" she said quietly, nudging the dead preybeast with her nose. Avoiding the gaze of her Reaver.

Ciro gave her a look, eyes narrowing. The scent of an unknown male covered the lioness. "Where is he?" He asked quietly, so Kristanf could not hear.

"I don't know what you are talking about." she still had yet to meet his gaze.

"Mhmm." Ciro strolled past her, heading in the direction she had come. He'd find him.

"Wait, Ciro, no!" Astrus called out, chasing after the reaver, leaving Kristanf to his meal.

Quote:
Umo had enjoyed himself quite thoroughly with the lioness. He almost hated to see her go, but she had gotten what she wanted, and he had certainly gotten what he wanted as well. Their deal had been sealed, and so Astrus was gone. It would be more prudent of Umochozi to now spend his time searching for his cousin, but again that was something that could wait. Njia was long gone by now, and there was no sign of Javik either.

Perhaps the vulture had found his bonded, though Umo did hope if that was the case the bird would have told him. The only thing he hated more than looking for Njia was wasting his time searching for her when she didn't want to be found.

The lion sighed and lazily rolled over onto his side. A nap didn't sound so bad right now, and he felt himself drifting off only to be snapped hard back into reality when he heard a noise. 'Too close', he thought. Umo rose to his feet, rose tinted eyes scanning the area until he found what had made the noise.

Oh s**t.

There was a dark lion headed his way with... Astrus in tow. Ugh. This was going to be bad, and it was too late to run now. Umo jumped up onto a large boulder, deciding that if numbers were against him, he would have to take the height advantage. "Uh, hello," he greeted, voice gravelly. He supposed this one wasn't related to her - they looked nothing alike.

But then if Ciro was a jealous lover Umo was screwed.

Quote:
"Ciro, it's fine. I'm telling you. You don't need to go after him," the lioness tried to convince the lion, who she knew had already caught the scent. "He helped me catch our dinner, that is all." She lied, hoping that he'd understand.

The dark lion did understand. But he knew the lioness well enough to catch her in a lie, and the way the scent was all over her was the proof of that. Catching sight of the equally dark lion, the male carried forward, golden eyes ablaze. This lion had uncanny resemblance to Njia. Was this the family she spoke of?

Regardless.

"You must know why I am here," the lion said curtly, staring up at the other male. Astrus' gaze behind him fell to the ground. "Why don't you come down here and we can speak, lion to lion?" He said almost a little too casually, eyes narrowing.

"Umo...this is..Ciro..." She said quietly. If the lion thought that her traveling companions were fake, now he would have no reason to not believe her. She stole a glance at the lion from his rock perch. If Umo was smart, he would stay up there. She did not expect him to come down with Ciro's question.

Quote:
With the look in Ciro's eyes now, there was no way Umochozi was willingly going to jump down from the boulder to face him. While he was a capable lion, he was not ready to tangle with another male and get himself hurt. Umo had a decent sense of self-preservation, and unlike Astrus wasn't going to pick a fight with someone he clearly could not beat.

"Yeah, we both know that's not going to happen." Umo was not going to budge. He looked over to Astrus, silently wondering if she was the one behind this. If she was, she probably would have brought the entire entourage, and not just one lion. She seemed to have been following him too - not leading the charge. So maybe she hadn't tried to get him killed.

But damn, it was probably going to happen anyways. "Right. Hello Ciro, it's a pleasure to meet you from up here." He tried to drive the point home that he didn't want conflict. "I'm sorry for whatever I have done to tick you off?" Oh, he knew what he did. He was just trying to determine how much it mattered to Ciro what he had done with his lioness friend.

Quote:
"Astrus." He said coolly, his tail thrashing behind him to contradict his tone. "Why don't you head back to Kris. Your friend and I need to have a talk, alone." His eyes refused to glance away from Umo. He was calculating his movements, his actions.

"N-no." She refused. "If I leave, you will hurt him." Why was she sticking up for the male again? There was an apologetic look in her eyes if Umo was able to catch sight of them. She didn't mean for Ciro to come after him.

A small snarl emitted from his throat. So be it.

"You know what you have done, so there is no 'whatever' it was." He started. "Did she not tell you what kind of company she was traveling with?" He asked. A rogue messing with a reaver's band right under his nose was a no-go for Stormborn. Ciro only feelings he had for Astrus was like a father figure. He had no cubs of his own, when Astrid first had cubs he took over the guardian position when Kaitrus went out. It just continued when the other Reaver had yet to return from his Viking.

Wanting to coax the male to come down, Ciro's next words he'd have to thank Njia for. "And here I thought I would actually never meet you. You know, traveling with your cripple mother, wanting to protect her. She is out by herself now, well...maybe she still has that avian companion I have heard so much about. Are you not worried what could become of her being away?" Ciro taunted, sitting on the ground. He thought about jumping up to meet the male, but wanted to see if he could use his words to an advantage.

Quote:
"If she had told me, maybe I wouldn't have messed around with her," Umo replied defensively. In all seriousness, he would have still messed around with the lioness. She was a gorgeous tempation, and Umo was not the kind of lion who could resist her. If only he had known that her company was of the mind to chase him down after their union. He would have left the area as soon as possible if he had that knowledge.

Now he was stuck here, with this lion who very much wanted to do him bodily harm. Astrus wasn't going to jump to his defense much more than saying a few good words on his behalf. He didn't really blame her, no one would want to get into the middle of this. Umo remained stubbornly clinging to the top of the boulder, though Ciro's next words almost changed that entirely.

"What."

The lion growled the demand for information. Ciro had run in to Njia, and if that was true he was seriously concerned for his cousin's well being. They travelled as a family, close enough to call each other brother and sister. While his cousin aggravated him, he loved her quite a bit. "Where is Njia?" Ciro made it seem like something had happened to Njia, and Umo was instantly panicked by the thought.

He couldn't very well drag a corpse instead of a daughter back to Elea. "She is more than capable of handling herself," he replied, silently convincing himself that it was true. Njia would have to be able to take care of herself now, it looked like Umo wasn't going to find her any time soon.

Quote:
"I know this lioness well - I can assure you she probably pushed you away.

"Er---" Astrus felt a warm heat spreading to her cheeks. Damnit Ciro just needed to drop it. She was an adult, and could do what she wanted!

An ear flicked towards Astrus, catching the hesistant sound. He'd deal with later. Back to this male.

Aha, he had struck a cord with him. Perfect. "You know, if you would have asked me that a few days ago, I could have given you the exact answer you'd want to hear. I had her right where I wanted her, writhing underneath me." Ciro said with a smirk, continuing to egg on the male. He wanted to mess with Astrus, then it was only fair to advise what he had done with his sister. "She should be close to the Stormborn borders right now. That is, if my team hasn't intercepted her by now and taken advantage of her too." The cruel smirk remained on his maw as he watched Umo's movements. "Would be a pity if she ends of as a thrall, but, that would just be more fun for me in that case."

"Oh, is she?" He asked. "I mean, you don't sound entirely sure of yourself. I can send Kristanf off to find her, just to be sure?" He jabbed, eyes narrowing. Umo did not know Kris so his threat could seem more significant than it actually was. Both the dark lion and the younger female knew Kris was no threat to another.

Quote:
Anger rose, constricting his chest as fire burned through his body. This lion had taken advantage of his cousin, and he had no idea if it was done by force or through free will. Either case, the idea of Ciro even laying a paw on Njia consumed him with rage. Common sense was close to fleeing the situation entirely. His fur stood on end, white teeth bared in a snarl. It was quite possible now that Njia was in a fair bit more trouble than she could handle. He needed to find her, and he needed directions to the Stormborn to hopefully intercerpt her before she got placed into harm's way.

Ciro was unlikely to give up this information willingly, and Umo wanted nothing more than to drag his claws through Ciro's stomach and open him up for the birds right now. He had never been one to force a confrontation, but no one deserved a thrashing as much as Ciro. "At least I treated Astrus with respect, instead of dragging down her name and actions, you vulgar b*****d."

The muscles in his legs tensed up, and thinking of nothing more than throttling Ciro, he launched himself off of the boulder and down at Ciro. He tried to land on the lion so that he could use his body mass and momentum to drag the lion down and try to get at his throat through the male's thick pale mane.

Quote:
If Ciro had not been paying attention to the lion's movements previously, he probably wouldn't have seen him coming down from the large rock after his statement. He was a well-versed Reaver, and had been in enough fights to protect himself well. He was curious of this kid's fighting potential too. Did he have any, or was he just all talk.

The hairs on the back of Ciro's neck rose under his silver mane as he quickly sidestepped, feeling the ground rumble as the dark male landed.

Astrus quickly backed away from the two lions. "Please don't." She said to both, knowing they wouldn't listen. Boys would be boys. She wanted to dive in between them, knowing the action would stop Ciro, but would it stop Umo? She did not know him well enough to give a definite answer. She hung back, pink eyes widening.

"Getting a little feisty now, aren't you. Good," he crouched in stalking position, circling the male. "That's a good quality of a Myrsky Syntynyt lion. Feel that heat in your heat, anger in your brain. Use it." Njia's family seemed like they'd all be good fits for reavers in the future. Well, all but their mother, which Ciro had yet to meet.

He stopped his circling, standing right in front of Astrus.

"I will give you two choices right now Umo." Ciro had picked up the name from Astrus earlier. "Continue to come at me, but I warn you I will not go easy on you," the male puffed up, his height increasing slightly to try and tower over the male. "Or leave while you still have that pretty little face that coerced Astrus to you." he glared. "Choose the second option, and I will happily tell you the direction your sister went, on the condition you leave Astrus alone." The lion waited to see what his answer was, preparing himself for a battle.

Quote:
Umochozi was not a trained fighter. His pride had been relatively peaceful, though the females he had surrounded himself with were all particularly driven. Elea had wanted to be the best huntress growing up, and despite her handicap she had managed to become one of the better huntresses. Njia had grown up in her mother's shadow, desperately clawing out of it to be the best, to be better than Elea had ever been. That determination, in some ways, had rubbed off on him.

It made him brave enough to fight when he felt like he had no other choice. Umo steadied himself after the landing, eyes following Ciro as the lion circled him. He refused to budge in the case that he spent too much energy adjusting to Ciro's movements. If the lion came at him, he would be ready for him.

When he expected an attack, Ciro instead stopped in front of the little cause of the situation. The ultimatum wasn't much of one in the end, because while Astrus was an enjoyable partner, she was not worth getting himself harmed. Besides, Ciro knew where Njia was headed, and he needed to find her before anyone else did. The lion growled with frustration, but ultimately backed down, forcing himself to sit and be calm.

"Tell me which direction Njia headed in, then," Umo answered through gritted teeth. He was frustrated by the turn of events - he lost the chance to play with Astrus some more, and had gained the despicable knowledge that this Ciro had slept with his cousin. It wasn't a very fortunate occasion, besides the fact that he might be able to squeeze out of here unharmed.

Quote:
Ciro smirked. This lion was smart, choosing the second option. He would not take it easy on the male, despite the events that happened with Astrus. In fact, that would make him more of the aggressor in the fight.

While Umo decided to try and be calm, Ciro still remained in his stalking position. He did not think the lion would get the information the dark male was willing to provide and then try to attack again, but one could never be quite sure. Especially after hitting a nerve revealing the not-so-secret actions with his cousin.

"As mentioned, she is heading for the Stormborn lands. It is about a two day travel from here," the male pointed in the direction of their homeland. "You best go quickly, I wouldn't want you too to be caught in my Captain's territory. He doesn't take kindly to rogue males," Ciro said almost boredly.

"As for you," he turned sharply at Astrus, who cowered slightly. "Go back to the camp. Now." A lip raised to emphasize he would not be taking no again for an answer.

With a bowed head, Astrus nodded. "Y--yes sir." She gave one more look at Umochozi before she turned to head back to Kristanf. She moved quickly, not catching another sight of purple lion.

Once out of sight, Ciro turned back to Umo. "You have your information. I suggest you leave now before I decide to change my mind." He took one step back, not turning his back to the male until he proceeded to move on.

Quote:
Umochozi glanced in the direction Ciro had pointed out to him. The terrain wasn't too unwelcoming, and if he moved quick enough, he may be able to catch up to Njia. The fact that she was so close meant that she likely had been with Ciro not that long ago. The thought made him sick to his stomach. His cousin, with this brute? Njia had never really been interested in the opposite sex, but to think her taste would turn out to be that terrible was horrifying.

He watched Ciro warily. The other lion refused to settle down, and it was unsettling. If Ciro did decide to attack now that he had sent Astrus running back to their den he would have the advantage. It almost pained Umo to see Astrus leave, and he briefly wondered how well she would be treated with how irritable Ciro was over their interaction.

"Don't be too harsh on her - she wouldn't have fallen into my paws if she didn't feel like you guys were pushing her away, even just a little." It was his subtle way of shifting the blame for all of this onto Ciro. True, if Astrus hadn't been fed up with the two males, he would have never found her alone to begin with.

The lion then decided not to press his luck, and quickly turned around to leave the area before Ciro really did change his mind. He had to find Njia, and the quicker he went about it, the better.