Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Night and Day (Amonee + Nucleo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doutei

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

in the silence of my lonely room
i think of you

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:53 pm
After his visit with Sephos, Nucleo felt ready to get started once more. Envigorated, he wasn't quite well enough to leave the infirmary yet but that was okay. He didn't need to. The person he wanted to see was waiting here too.

He picked up the bouquet Sephos had brought him. Amonee loved flowers and would likely need the comfort they brought to him. Limping out down the hall, he scanned the rooms, searching for the jadeblood. It was grim to see so many rooms currently in use. No one in here had gotten off easy, it was why they'd been kept overday. Some would be here even longer than that, he knew.

They'd been lucky.

Rounding the corner, he spotted the name he'd been looking for and knocked gently on the door before entering.

"Amonee, are you awake?"

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:11 pm
Amonee stared at the ceiling. It was a clean white room with soft bedding but there simply had been too much noise to get much rest. The sound of doctors and nurses running from patient to patient had been non-stop since they'd gotten here. Some of the admitted trolls didn't need much care but others looked terrible. The jadeblood was relieved that he'd been told he'd likely be able to leave tomorrow.

"Nucleo? Please, come in." The sound of the other greenblood's voice outside the door was a relief. He'd decided against visiting Xavier or Eilidh for a little longer to give the two of them some time alone. He had no doubt that his moirail was probably glued to her bedside waiting for her to wake up. He wanted to be there for them but his own body was too tired to be able to provide much emotional support right now. He sat up in bed as his friend entered.

"How do you feel? You probably shouldn't be walking around much." He felt both overjoyed and upset to see Nucleo here in his room. On one hand, it was somehow energizing for the greenblood to have come visited him despite his own injuries. On the other, it probably would have been better for him to rest. He scooted over to make room on the bed for Nucleo to sit on. Any attempts to sit elsewhere were met with protests. Amonee liked to be close to people.

"Are those flowers? Oh Nucleo..." It was selfish to assume they were for him but Amonee could not help it. He loved flowers so much and the sight of something lovely and delicate as opposed to the cold unfeeling medical instruments made him feel less upset. He reached towards them. A small part of him also didn't want Nucleo to give flowers to anyone else right now.

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:36 am
"Awful. But much better now with you." Nucleo replied with a sheepish smile. It was sappy but true. Amonee's sweet nature was almost always comforting. The jadeblood could get loud, clingy, and ridiculous but he always managed to be charming somehow. That light spirit was a beacon in any dark mist. Entering as he was beckoned, the greenblood gently lowered the bouquet into Amonee's arms to let him hold them. They were so bright and vibrant, full of life after so much death and pain.

Sephos sure knew how to pick 'em.

"Sephos swung by earlier with those. I thought you'd like them." It was rude to regift a gift, he knew, but Sephos would understand. Just as Amonee would. The jadeblood looked so lovely cradling the flowers, with color already returning to his face. It was amazing how something so small and simple could mean so much. A glint of pink caught his eye and Nucleo reached over to pick up the necklace that lay on the bedside table. It'd been removed while Amonee slept, unsuited to be slept in. Glancing it over, he admired how the light reflected off of it while he sat beside the other.

"... they say the flagship's in the ocean now. Four Fronds is safe." Nucleo updated his friend on the current news. It'd been a heavy weight not to know the outcome and so he wanted to lift that from Amonee as soon as possible. While their team had failed their mission, many other trolls had taken care of it. He was glad the trolls in that city had been spared but worried how it would affect the ocean wildlife. It was something they'd have to ask Panili about later. Unfortunately there wasn't much they could do at the moment, it was likely the military would want to handle this without volunteers. There was a lot of sensitive information hidden on that ship that he knew they'd keep from the public.

"That's all I've got so far. I haven't checked on Xavier and Eilidh yet." The greenblood continued apologetically. He would've liked to learn the status of their moirails but simply hadn't made it there yet. Amonee's room had been closer. Plus he wasn't mentally prepared just yet. Eilidh... she'd pushed herself so hard. It'd been hell to see her get to that state. Logically he knew she'd made it back safely, they all had, but he wasn't emotionally ready to see how she'd ended up yet. Even though he really wanted to know so that he could see she was okay. It was a complicated place to be.

"We should go see them soon. Just... after a few minutes, I'm not... ha..." Nucleo trailed off, looking at his hands. His body felt weary and his heart heavy as everything from the past few nights started to catch up with him. They'd been running nonstop just to stay alive. Now that they had a moment to breathe...

"I'm still a bit of a mess at the moment. How're you holding up?"

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:39 am
"They're beautiful. Thank you, Nukes. I'll have to tell Sephos he's outdone himself with these." Amonee leaned to smell the flowers, holding them gently but close. It was not uncommon for him to receive flowers but these were somehow special. He looked up from them again to listen to the other greenblood's updates.

"It's in the ocean? That's good to hear. I was so worried that his hive would- you know." Xavier lived in the forest and his hive had been within range of the predicted destruction. It was a great relief to hear that the worst possible outcome had been avoided. He was certain that Alternia would still take damage from the flagship nested in the ocean but it would spare most of the population from gigantic losses.

"I'm sure they're alright. Xavier is made of tough stuff. And Eilidh, I'm still so amazed! I hadn't expected that from her on the flagship. She's stronger than I gave her credit for." It wasn't that he thought the tealblood to be weak but simply that he hadn't pegged her to be a soldier. But she'd proven that she was probably the most determined of them all. He thought it was cool. His moirail had found an incredible partner and he was thankful to know her.

"We can rest together. I've still got a lot of aches and pains." Amonee put a hand on top of one of Nucleo's. They had been through so much over these past few days. Horrifying images on screens, daywalkers crawling after them through the dark hallways, traps just waiting to spring on them... It was a wonder they had made it through it all and survived. He glanced sideways from the flowers at Nucleo. Somehow despite all of that, the greenblood had stayed a strong pillar while Amonee himself had frequently melted into a sobbing puddle. It made him feel protected to have someone like that around but also embarrassed that he wasn't doing more for Nucleo in return.

"... it's not a bad look on you, you know." Setting the flowers down, Amonee reached to stroke his thumb across Nucleo's chin over the extra fuzz that was growing. There hadn't been a lot of time to shave over the past few nights and his beard looked fuller than normal. It was a rugged, handsome detail that caught Amonee's attention.

"Maybe you should keep it!" He laughed, wondering if Nucleo would let him tuck his beard full of flowers if it grew long enough. He wanted to spoil the barista with everything he found beautiful.

Doutei

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff