Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[Prp-Log]Adolescent Arguments (Tawi/Akela)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
KasaiLoki rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 3 Total: 6 (3-18)

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:39 pm
1,4 = miss, 2,5= bide, 3,6= hit

Tawi wasn't one to go looking for trouble. Instead, it usually found him. It was not like he wanted it, but he could not seem to shake whatever followed. Growing up, the adolescent started to learn to embrace it. However, after their rather brief meeting during the introduction of the Firekin lions, Tawi found his thoughts going back to her brother, Akela. If only that....stupid...lion did not have to interfere, he would have apologized for Raia for how he had acted previously to her, but no. Akela HAD to barge in just as Astrea was about to leave! Surely he was not going to let that male speak to him the way he had, but when Tawi would retort, Raia interrupted. He did not want to make her even more mad then she already was at him, so he left it.

It had been a few days since that particular interaction. The Firekin were still hanging around (much to Tawi's dismay), therefore he kept himself at quite a distance. He found himself patrolling the south borders with another guard apprentice, staying as far away from those he knew on a more personal level as much as he could. Today, however, he found himself heading towards a more central location of the pride. He needed to speak with Raiatea.  
AstoriaFallen rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 3 Total: 5 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:41 pm
1,4 = miss, 2,5= bide, 3,6= hit

WHY was he here. He glared at Tawi as he came into view and he muttered under his breath for a moment. "What are you doing here?" He said with a huff and stood up so that he could match him face to face so to speak. He wasn't fond of his attitude in general and he wasn't sure WHAT he wanted with his sister but he definitely didn't approve of it in the least. Was that why he was here? To speak to his sister, while he couldn't exactly keep him from doing that he could still express his dislike of it.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:54 am
Quote:
The guard apprentice narrowed his eyes as they fell on the pink male.

"Last I checked, this was a free pride. I could wander where ever, and whenever I wanted." Tawi's replied curtly, shaking his head. "As I told you previously, my business is my own. It does not need to involve you in it in any way, shape or form." The blue male sneered, light eyes glaring.

"Now, if you would be so inclined. Get out of my way." Tawi was already a hot-head when it came to others. Akela was just making it worse right now by being here. He needed to speak with the other's sister, not him. He was not going to let the brother stop him!

Quote:
Narrowing his eyes he glared at him. "Well you're attitude isn't becoming and I don't think you should be around my sister if you're going to continue to act like that." He said in a rather demanding tone. "And any business with my family IS my business." He refused to move and if Tawi wanted to go anywhere he'd have to go around him.

Quote:
"Your sister is growing up and her wee little brother can do nothing about it." Tawi growled, his anger rising with each passing moment spent with the other adolescent. "Get. out. of. my. way." The blue lion began to advance towards the other, stalking right up to him. Akela was roughly the same size as Tawi. "Or I will make you get out of my way." He started to push past the other male, not intending on giving the other another glance. He grew tired of the company, it was unwelcomed to begin with.

Quote:
Rolling his eyes he glared at him, "How about I just go make myself familiar with one of your sisters then." He retorted and then shoved into him as he decided to push past him anyway. "How about you make yourself some space next time and walk around me." He growled deep in his throat.

Quote:
Tawi shrugged. "Have at her. With her Cleric duties I'm sure she would have so much time for you." The blue lion sneered, being jolted when the male shoved back at him. The fur on the back of his next rose. Control your anger. Control your anger... he kept telling himself.

Tawi was about to retort, but held back. He continued to walk forward, away from the other male. He didn't need to keep speaking with him. The adolescent believe he was just wasting valuable time. "Tell your sister I will see her around." He growled quietly, no longer interested in going to Raia. Maybe he would see her later. Who knew.

Quote:
"As it happens, Astrea and I are quite close!" He growled back. "So I'm sure she'd have MORE than enough time for me." While he didn't mean it in any other sense of friendship he kinda hoped Tawi took it as a more romantic setting. Just to tick him off, he wanted to ruffle his fur now.

Lifting his lip he growled at the male. "I'm not my sisters keeper, so I will NOT be telling her anything ON YOUR behalf." He sneered back at him with a glare.

Quote:
"Funny. You say you are 'quite' close, yet I have never heard her speak about you before." Tawi paused, looking over his shoulder. "Ouch. how does it feel to know her family knows nothing about you. Hell, even Raiatea hasn't spoken a word about you either." He turned around, eyes narrowed as he watched the other's position.

"How does it feel to know the ones you say you are so close with don't even have the heart to tell others about you. Could it be, that maybe they stay with you for their pity? Shame." At least Tawi had friends so to speak. In his own world they were friends, but they were adults too. They counted. Right?

"Oh, then I guess you aren't that close with her if you won't share this little visit with her." another smirk raised to his maw. "You are quite a talker you know. Saying you are not your sister's keeper, but getting all riled up when another speaks with her. You really should sort out your priorities in life there, Akela or else you will never make it anywhere in this pride.

Quote:
He narrowed his gaze and his whole body went rigid. "Maybe it's because you're not considered important enough to talk about me to. No need in telling someone that's not worth the dirt under their paws about their family." He said in a very low and steady tone as he listened to him carry on. Tawi knew nothing about his friendships, he had Helios and Esme, despite them being younger. He also had favor with a few Ladies and Lords of the pride but he wasn't about to boast about that. HE was better than that.

"YOU can believe what you want." He stormed towards him a little. "I know my place, maybe it's you who needs to know theirs." He hissed.

Quote:
Tawi could not help but let out a chuckle. "How to tell you don't know Astrea well. She is quite family oriented, and, as much as it probably pains you to hear, speaks of everything to us." Mother, father, the other siblings. It was how their parents had raised them. He was growing bored of this conversation with the other adolescent. Tawi knew exactly what he was talking about. He may not be as family oriented as his sister, but he was looped into the gatherings.

"I believe what I see, and what I have heard. Right now, you are on the losing side of this, Akela. You may want to run off," Tawi turned around as Akela stormed towards him, "You gotta go keep up the imaginary conversations you have with your sister and Astrea now, don't you. It's okay." The blue lion actually took a moment to do a quick wink at the male, to rile him up. "At least I was here this time to believe your words. Not that I plan to share them with anyone. I'm not your friend. I have no reason too." He shrugged.

Akela's final words caused a lip to raise from Tawi. "Oh. And is it you who is going to show me where my place is? Last I checked, I was blessed in being in the high class, a place of lords. And where are you? A measly little hunter. You can't even train for a guard, how pathetic."

Quote:
Man he had some issues, what a b*****d. He couldn't help but frown at him. He didn't have time for this, he was just trying to get a rile out of him. Which he had been trying to do in return, but he was done with this. "I don't have time for the likes of you." He sneered. He felt emotionally exhausted from Tawi and he didn't want it to show so it was best to leave before it did. "I don't know what my sister SEEs in you but apparently it's something...... I don't have to look at you right now though." He turned to leave.

Quote:
Success. The lion had done his job, Akela was retreating.

"If you didn't have time for me, you wouldn't have chased after me. Last I saw, I was leaving first." Tawi said with a wicked smile. "I can see exactly what your sister sees in you." He watched the pink lion slink away. "A loser."

Tawi was never really kind when it came to confrontations. He was sure this meeting would eat up at him later, but right now, he felt good. Akela deserved everything he said. All Tawi wanted to do was speak with Raiatea alone at the meeting with those strange Fire lions. He even had Astrea leaving so he could speak with her by himself. But...He shook his head. Didn't matter. He definitely wasn't going to go speak with her now.

Quote:
He wasn't even going to bother with a response. "Whatever." He muttered and kept walking.

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games