Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
El Pato and the Last Crusade [Event] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:24 am
It's that time again this year. Just like every year he will come, if not for the consistency but for the lingering sense of dread. I can feel his fast approach. Every year he comes and just when I feel as if I'm ready the duck proves that I was woefully so. For years now I confronted him on my own turf, thinking it would give myself the advantage and yet each year he is the one who claims victory. Not this year, this year things will be different, for better or worse.

-----

"El Pato! I know you're near!" Sub shouted in the middle of the main area of HQ, a tied up Safari Ball dangling at the end of a rope which he held tightly in his hand, slung over his shoulder. "Guess what I got, El Pato? Dinner! I've spent years waiting for the main course, chasing after you, but not this year! You win, El Pato, but in a way so do I! I will have my bird and eat it too this year and there is nothing you can do to stop me!" He cackled. Sub was up to something.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:34 am
I leaned against a wall in the main lobby as Sub called out to his dreaded Farfech'd nemesis. Rala sat in her ball to mask her energy, but was ready to teleport out at a moment's notice and show El Pato how hard it was to knock her out now that she was big. I planned to give her that, but she wouldn't be the only one out of my arsenal to fight the bird. I had younglings to train, after all.

Keiko, however, wanted nothing to do with this and stayed out of it. Where she was and what she was doing, I couldn't say, but I wasn't worried about it. She'd come back down once the conflict ended.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:12 am
Tristen found his way out of the training room finally, with his Litten in his arms and his Magmar right behind him. The boy heard Sub calling out for.......whatever the heck El Pato was. He almost wasn't inclined to say anything, let alone bother, but apparently this was starting to get the attention of others in the building. "...um...what's...going on?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:30 am
"El Pato, that's what is going on." Sub answered Tristen without even looking at him, too focused on keeping an eye out for El Pato as soon as he appeared.

The man would haven't to wait much longer for the masked Farfetch'd to appear as said duck came swooping down from the rafters, pouncing on Terashi, the bird grabbing onto the back of his shirt, planting his feet into his back, and putting his sharpened leek to the Psychic Channeler's throat threateningly.

"Oh ho ho! Senior El Pato, you have gotten more assertive I see. Is it because you know what's in this ball? Hm?" He asked the bird as he swung the roped Safari Ball around, taunting the bird. "You won't hurt my friend, not as long as I have one of yours. So, how about a trade? Your friend for mine." He asked the Farfetch'd as he held the rope out.

The Wild Duck Pokemon would glare at Sub for a good long while, looking between the human and the Safari Ball. After what probably felt like ages to Terashi the duck would remove his leek, kick Terashi forward, and take off with a rocket all in one swift motion, its target the Safari Ball which Sub held for now as Terashi was on a collison course for Sub.

"Stop him!" Sub shouted as he hurled the ball into the air, freeing his hands to try and get a Pokemon out but Terashi had crashed into him too soon, both falling over as El Pato headed for the airborne ball at the end of the rope.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:41 am
Rala was quick to teleport out of her ball and into the Main Lobby, but not quick enough to stop her trainer from getting abused by the dreaded enemy, El Pato. With something to prove, Rala would glare at El Pato ruthlessly and charge a Thunderpunch, prepared to take the villain down in one fell swoop. Once ready, Rala would punch at the bird as quickly as she could.

"~*~ ow," I muttered as I pushed myself onto my feet. "Alright, this b*****d is going down," I growled, though I calmed down when I saw that Rala beat me to the quite literal 'punch'.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:05 am
Tristen could only stare...he's seen resourceful Pokemon, but something to this degree? He wasn't sure if it was safe for this thing to be around here. Why IS this thing around here!? "Litten! Go!" Tristen called out. "Fire Fang!"

The boy put the Litten down and the cat got straight to work, its fangs ignited as it rushed for El Pato with a howl followed by a nasty hiss. The Litten was ready to get to work.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:26 pm
The duck would see Rala coming and execute a well timed Gust to send its self further back away from Rala and her punch. Unfortunately the duck was sent into the waiting burning maw of Litten, the cat clamping down on the Pokemon's foot as they both landed. Deciding he didn't have time for this the bird would take its leek and deliver a powerful Slash attack upon the cat to get it to release him.

"Got it!" Sub cried out after having scrambled back to his feet from under Terashi and ran over, picking the roped Safari Ball back up, waving it around so that El Pato sees. "Want it, El Pato? Come and get it!" He cried out as he kicked a Hoverboard out from underneath the couch and jumped on it, gliding straight out the front door of the building but not before calling out to his allies. "You two, with me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:34 pm
"The hell is he planning?' I thought aloud as I focused on keeping myself calm, hoping that my serenity would bleed into Rala's mind and calm her down. She wasn't having any of it, though - she had something to prove against El Pato and she was going to settle this now if she had her way.

"I promise, you'll get the chance to avenge yourself," I told her as I procured my Hoverboard. "Please, just be patient for the time being." I recalled Rala at that point, expecting her to teleport out of it immediately. When that fortunately didn't happen, I sailed off after Sub. I'd follow his lead as long as Rala would let me.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:29 pm
Tristen stood there, stunned at what he was looking at. "What...just..." It was a sentiment that was shared by both the Litten and the Magmar. Just...what is the story to this bird? "Magmar? Litten? Come back for now." The boy said, recalling the two Pokemon for the moment. He then ended up following, though, not on a hoverboard unlike the other two.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:35 pm
The trio of Snagems, just two on hoverboards, would race through Mt. Silver's cavern, gliding/leaping over cliffs and flows of water. Before long another warm body would join the race, El Pato the Farfetch'd coming flying out from the HQ, its eyes set on the Dark One in the distance.

"Okay, so, explanation time!" Sub shouted to his fellow Snagems as they exited the cave, tall grass greeting them. "Obviously he wants this ball, and while I'll give it to him I-" Before he could finish that sentence two Golduck came leaping out of a nearby pond, each of them firing an Ice Beam at the Snagems, though both targeting Sub.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:44 pm
I growled at Sub's failed attempt at explanation, the leader being cut off by a pair of wild Pokemon. Not wanting to waste Rala's energy on unimportant issues, I decided to take a risk and let Sauron out of his ball. The Bulbasaur might not last if one of the Golduck Ice Beamed him, and certainly wouldn't if both focused on him, but the element of surprise would grant him at least one attack, and some much-needed combat experience to boot.

"Alright, Sauron. Razor Leaf, just like we practiced," I told the seed Pokemon.

Sauron nodded and turned his attention to the wild ducks. This cave had few leaves he could use for his attack, but he managed to bring a few of his own, using his Grass-type energy to sharpen them before launching them at the Golduck focused on the Dark One.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:54 pm
Tristen would come up shortly after the other two, just in time to see Sub get attacked by the Golduck. Winded as the kid was for not using the hoverboards, he managed to draw out another Pokeball and toss it out, all the while moving out of the way of the attack, not realizing it was heading for Sub. "Blitzle! Go!" he shouted. The ball flashed open, revealing the tiny zebra out for battle. "Shockwave!" The kid then commanded. With a high pitch squeal, the Blitzle electrified and discharged a electrical pulse which swept towards the Golduck.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:06 pm
The spread out Razor Leaf while super effective mostly distracted the ducks just enough so that their attacks missed their target as Sub skid backwards a way, though never stopping. As the Water types landed they were met with a wave of electricity, zapping both of the wet bodies into submission. They weren't knocked out but too winded to give chase to their fleeing opponents.

"Mt. Silver is dangerous enough without El Pato...and speaking of." Sub said to the others as he heard a certain duck 'quack' in the distance. He was still a ways away but alas gaining. "Like I was saying this ball actually belongs to El Pato, used to contain a friend of his who got eaten. I do plan on giving it back but I have to lead this cursed duck somewhere first. Also, since I know it will come up; I promise not to eat him." Sub explained, throwing up the Teddiursa Scouts honor hand sign. "I just want to finally put an end to this."

Eventually they would come up to a towering cliff, Sub skidding to a stop and releasing Pallas, the Mandibuzz immediately grabbing him and snatching him up into the air while he held his Hoverboard. "You don't want him to catch you when he's this angry."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:13 pm
I was inclined at that moment to ask why Sub didn't want to eat him, considering the trouble the duck had caused. Then I remembered my moral standpoint of using Pokemon as a food source and was very thankful that I wasn't thinking aloud. With no Flying-type big enough to carry me, however - and with Rala unable to sense either Sub or Mandibuzz, I had to follow Sub via my hoverboard, but of course, I gave Sauron a congratulatory pat on the head before putting him back in his ball, first.

I paused for a moment, once Sauron was safe in his ball, and considered Tristen. "You got one of these?" I asked, holding my hoverboard up. I was willing to give him mine if he needed it - I could always borrow another one from Sub's office later, and Rala could keep track of Tristen's movements and teleport to him if it brought her closer to El Pato.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:54 pm
"I'm...fine...I'm fine." Tristen tried to reassure his teammate, though it probably wasn't due to him catching his breath from the constant running he ended up doing suddenly. At the very least, he managed to come up to the group in decent enough time despite not having one. That said, even the boy had to admit it wouldn't be that pressing of an issue if only he knew how to use Quick Attack himself...and wearing nearly half his weight in fireproof clothing that he trains in normally.

Though as he stood there trying to catch his breath for a second, Tristen couldn't help but to wonder something. The boy managed to get a second wind, recalling his Blitzle, then got up and rushed off towards Sub, skidding to a stop again and having to catch his breath again. "Sub, have you tried...maybe...battling El Pato?" Tristen asked. "Knock it out, then move it? Then do whatever you're trying to do now? What makes that Farfetch'd so dangerous?" The boy then asked, taking out yet a different Pokeball this time.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff