▇▇▂▂▂▂▂ CREW RECRUITMENT
                            ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

GENERAL INFO

Hello everyone. For those who wish to help out in the guild please read the Rules and fill out the submission form
                                                below. Failure to do will be an auto-nope. Please note that I will be asking questions to further understand if you are indeed
                                                interested in becoming one of the Crew.

RULES
                                                #o1 :; Moderators (Also known as the Crew) are to NEVER pick a side in a fight between Members.
                                                #o1 :; You are a moderator not a judge. Keep the peace without taking sides.
                                                #o2 :; No one, Member or Crew, is to be banned without a unanimous vote by the entire Crew.
                                                #o2 :;
                                                #o3 :; The Crew is in charge of making sure the GGN and CB threads are freshly bumped.
                                                #o3 :; Just bump once a day. That'll be good. And I mean every Crew member must do this.
                                                #o3 :; The chatterbox thread goes by so fast...
                                                #o4 :; Keep the guild active and happy. Always be on the lookout for anyone searching either a guild like this or a
                                                #o4 :; shop to commission. Or freebies, requests, etc. You know~
                                                #o5 :; You are in charge of the Shop Apps as well. Please make sure the person wanting to open a shop has read the
                                                #o5 :; rules.

APPLICATION FORUM
                                                Username : here
                                                Have you been a Moderator before?: and if so please name/link the guild. Otherwise I won't know if this is true.
                                                How often are you online?: need to know
                                                What timezone are you in?: need to know

Are you willing to bump the Chatterbox thread once a day?: The Chatterbox thread, in Gaias' forms not the guild, go by really quickly. It'd be helpful to have more people do this. The Gaia Guild Network as well of course.
                                                Can you help out during events either guild wide or just in the shops, contests, etc?: Yes or no. These will be spur of the moment, so I need to know.
                                                Can you keep your cool in an argument?: This is hard to answer, I know. But if something happens with either Art Shop owners or in general I need to know if the Crew can keep their cool and not take sides.

Are you a shop owner/artist?: not important, but nice to know~ Or have a freebie, request, etc thread.
                                                Do you live-stream?: Yes, no, maybe? Same as before. Not a requirement, but nice to know <3
                                                Are you willing to help out if the captain ever makes a roleplay here?: not...important...sorta. I may need help if that actually happens >w< but I'll try not to pester y'all with it.

Can you tolerate the Captain and her whims?: I don't bite and I may ask you advice on what the guild may (or may not) need~ and other stuffs too.

Any questions?: Anything you want to ask me? owo I don't bite~ Yes I said this twice.

[size=11][b]Username[/b] : here
                                                [b]Have you been a Moderator before?[/b]: and if so please name/link the guild. Otherwise I won't know if this is true.
                                                [b]How often are you online?[/b]: need to know
                                                [b]What timezone are you in?[/b]: need to know

[b]Are you willing to bump the Chatterbox thread once a day?[/b]: The Chatterbox thread, in Gaias' forms not the guild, go by really quickly. It'd be helpful to have more people do this. The Gaia Guild Network as well of course.
                                                [b]Can you help out during events either guild wide or just in the shops, contests, etc?[/b]: Yes or no. These will be spur of the moment, so I need to know.
                                                [b]Can you keep your cool in an argument?[/b]: This is hard to answer, I know. But if something happens with either Art Shop owners or in general I need to know if the Crew can keep their cool and not take sides.

[b]Are you a shop owner/artist?[/b]: not important, but nice to know~ Or have a freebie, request, etc thread.
                                                [b]Do you live-stream?[/b]: Yes, no, maybe? Same as before. Not a requirement, but nice to know <3
                                                [b]Are you willing to help out if the captain ever makes a roleplay here?[/b]: not...important...sorta. I may need help if that actually happens >w< but I'll try not to pester y'all with it.

[b]Can you tolerate the Captain and her whims?[/b]: I don't bite and I may ask you advice on what the guild may (or may not) need~ and other stuffs too.

[b]Any questions?[/b]: Anything you want to ask me? owo I don't bite~ Yes I said this twice. [/size]